Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

saboten

when is no man's sky coming out...

thank u bacalou

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

Last Guardian looks amazing

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Pomp posted:

PS+ for me yakuza 4 but I can't play it because I need 60 out of 80 gigs free to install it

rip

Scaly Haylie

Pro Target posted:

last guardian ,deep down, and other than that its looking pretty grim for the ol' Plays Station

kingdom hearts 3...

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Oh yeah last guardian!! I forgot that I was rly excited about that, which may sound like I'm not that excited cuz I forgot, but I'm pretty excited.

tao of lmao

Isn't Galak Z exclusive?

Scaly Haylie

tao of lmao posted:

Isn't Galak Z exclusive?

it's coming to pc apparently

tao of lmao

oh kickass

ulvir

I'm really excited to see a let's play of Last Guardian because no way am I shelling out for an expensive console just for one game

I was really really hyped when it was first announced 7 or 8 years ago however. shame i'll never get to play it :/

Scaly Haylie

games are art

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i cant wait for 9/11

Scaly Haylie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfqOMhZ3xVU&t=29m40s holy poo poo

Pro Target

i still havnt seen anyone make a non-lovely, non-gimmick mario level which goes to shoiw that theres an overwhelming lack of level design talent in the general public (or perhaps only in games journalists?)

Pro Target

im so excited to play that drat game

fuck. marry. t-rex

I'm not that excited cuz I pretty much assumed 99% of levels would be straight out of the tubular section of Mario World in gimmicky stupid crap no one wants to make a 1-1 they all gotta be special

I love those.levels but they only work Cu they're secret and official

Scaly Haylie

i'll probably just gamefly it

Mapparu

Lizard Wizard posted:

i'll probably just gamefly it

that still exists?

Cyberbird

i just started mother 3. i already cried once. this is bullshit i thought video juegos were supposed to be about guns and cars and loud stuff not these gay feelings!! :mad:

Pro Target

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I'm not that excited cuz I pretty much assumed 99% of levels would be straight out of the tubular section of Mario World in gimmicky stupid crap no one wants to make a 1-1 they all gotta be special

I love those.levels but they only work Cu they're secret and official

uhh i dont give a poo poo about taht i want to make levels

Scaly Haylie

Mapparu posted:

that still exists?

yeah, and in a lot of cases it's been better than dropping $20-60 on a game i'm not too sure about.

Scaly Haylie

i've avoided some real lemons due to the old gamefly, i tell you what

problematic hug

i just want something multiplayer with progression to play with my online buddies but nothing really scratches that itch and also it's hard to get other people into games you like :shrug:

Scaly Haylie

problematic hug posted:

i just want something multiplayer with progression to play with my online buddies but nothing really scratches that itch and also it's hard to get other people into games you like :shrug:

uhhhhhhhh diablo maybe????

Cyberbird

problematic hug posted:

splatoon if you have a wii u.

idk if there's anything really good on xbone or ps4. apparently destiny is bad.

you could try dota if you hate yourself and your friends.

problematic hug

Lizard Wizard posted:

uhhhhhhhh diablo maybe????

things exist that could work but getting people to be interested in playing is the hard part. diablo... well it's ok. i've not tried the diablo 3 expansion, to be fair

Cyberbird posted:

splatoon if you have a wii u.

idk if there's anything really good on xbone or ps4. apparently destiny is bad.

you could try dota if you hate yourself and your friends.

heh. negative on all counts i'm afraid

ulvir

rom hacks are fun for all of five minutes until you get fed up with people's obtuse gimmicks

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Dota and This new FF game on the PC are what I've been up to. Missed you guys.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cyberbird

i would be playing ff xiv aka anime catgirls online if my internet connection were less bad.

cuntman.net

problematic hug posted:

you should play lethal league. the progression in that game is that you start out barely knowing how to play but start learning the ropes as you figure out how it works and practice some cool looking techniques and get better and better until someone you previously had no trouble beating before suddenly gets ridiculously good in the space of 2 days and beats you so badly you stop playing for like an entire week

fuck. marry. t-rex

Don't play dota 😅

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

TWIST FIST posted:

you should play lethal league. the progression in that game is that you start out barely knowing how to play but start learning the ropes as you figure out how it works and practice some cool looking techniques and get better and better until someone you previously had no trouble beating before suddenly gets ridiculously good in the space of 2 days and beats you so badly you stop playing for like an entire week

play guilty gear for this same reason

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

problematic hug posted:

same. might get legal league and rocket league in the next few weeks

----------------

Salmiakki

:candyman:

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

tao of lmao

Can't go wring with any league but legends :v:

tao of lmao

I'll be rained in this weekend so I'll take all rocket league challenges. 1v1 me bittttttch

landy.

TWIST FIST posted:

lol

Pro Target

dontknow why people wont just play actual fighting games

tao of lmao

Pro Target posted:

dontknow why people wont just play actual fighting games

unless you have friends at your exact skill level they're simply not fun. LL has similar elements, but with enough multiplayer wackiness that being good isn't as important imo

Salmiakki

the game is fun so i play game

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pro Target

that sounds like casualspeak to me