Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Minimalist Program posted:

In fact i am also a handicapped but beautiful girl.

hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Paging literally a bird.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Darth123123 posted:

Paging literally a bird.

More like: Literally a Burt

Minimalist Program has a new favorite as of 16:08 on Aug 21, 2015

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Darth123123 posted:

Paging literally a bird.

Why, am I next in line to be accused of being a fake girl :ohdear:

also GunChicka is nice and cool imo regardless of gender.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Yeah its nice and super cool to steal pictures of a random stranger and build an internet persona around them. Thats cool stuff for a cool person to do.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I dunno, is there any proof aside from the instagram girl being German? S/he could be bilingual!

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
All his loving posts about going to physical therapy and leg braces, were nice and cool, as were the pictures of the girl he pretended to be, wearing them.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Disco Infiva posted:

My condolences to Phlegmish, who now has to carry around some 300 lb goon, instead of 100 lb hot chick like he thought he would.

If there was any justice in this world this would be what happens.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I'm also going to accuse you of not being a bird.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Kitchner posted:

I'm also going to accuse you of not being a bird.

poo poo.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Basically, his posts about being tattooed, coupled with stolen pictures of a strangers body parts and legs that he pretended to have, made him ok in my book.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

All his loving posts about going to physical therapy and leg braces, were nice and cool, as were the pictures of the girl he pretended to be, wearing them.

I know I am super naive but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt :shobon:

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I know I am super naive but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt :shobon:

i understand and frankly would like to do the same, however, it is very likely that a person is instead pretending to be a Crippled Wheelchair Tattoo Babe and has insanely commited to the fraud for some reason, which is so fascinatingly strange and heartbreaking in my opinion. from one "bird" to another.

You
Oct 6, 2009
My fursona is a wheelchair for guys pretending to be girls that needs wheelchair. I've never been happier!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Fair enough. And yes MP, while my initial reaction was that pretending to be a girl in a PYF thread is pretty harmless, you're right.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

one time i was in my college's dining hall and i saw a bomb rear end babe at another table. definitely an 8.5/10, sitting down eating lunch. what made it even better? she was wearing a liverpool fc shirt. i was in love. however, as someone that was in a budding long term relationship, i did not speak to her and remained a Good man. as i walked out of the dining hall, i looked back and saw that she was in a wheelchair. im still conflicted over this.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Fair enough. And yes MP, while my initial reaction was that pretending to be a girl in a PYF thread is pretty harmless, you're right.

well i think the bad person part is taking someone elses ostensibly private pics and posting them and claiming to represent and be that person, and forge connections with others based on being that person, and it is particularly bad when that person is also crippled

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Will you lend me $10 if I promise to pay you back on monday?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Next we're going to find out the guy who looks like Super Mario, is really a hot chick with scurvey.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

spog posted:

Will you lend me $10 if I promise to pay you back on monday?

Of course! :buddy:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
This is a really unfortunate development re: me posting my picture because basically i am good looking enough that people will think im another insane person stealing pictures off instagram.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

This is a really unfortunate development re: me posting my picture because basically i am good looking enough that people will think im another insane person stealing pictures off instagram.

i will believe you.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

tbp posted:

i will believe you.

Thank you, friend.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
Why is it always men pretending to be women and never women pretending to be men?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Guys, I have to finally admit:
IRL, I'm not undead BUT I do have a skeleton and sleeping problems so It's pretty close.

Watching Shanghai Noon right now. Not related but gently caress this movie is bad.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Inzombiac posted:

Watching Shanghai Noon right now. Not related but gently caress this movie is bad.

I really liked Repo! the Genetic Opera when I was in high school and noticed it was on Netflix so I decided to give it a rewatch. I made it, like, five minutes in, before realizing that high school me had abhorrent taste in movies.

Then I watched Demetri Martin's comedy special and that was a much better choice.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I really liked Repo! the Genetic Opera when I was in high school and noticed it was on Netflix so I decided to give it a rewatch. I made it, like, five minutes in, before realizing that high school me had abhorrent taste in movies.

Then I watched Demetri Martin's comedy special and that was a much better choice.

Just have some Zydrate, it really numbs the pain.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

VendaGoat posted:

Just have some Zydrate, it really numbs the pain.

I'm really glad I wasn't the only one that saw Repo :lol:

The Toking King
Aug 18, 2015

by Cowcaster
Wooderson: Naw, man. That's what I like about these wheel chair girls; I get older, they stay in the same phsycially disabled condition.
Dawson: Yes, they do.
Wooderson: Yes, they do.
Dawson: Actually on second thought they don't always because sometimes they turn into a dude from the internet stealing photos of tatted up crips from German Instagram.
Wooderson: Seig Heil!

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I had a roommate who watched that movie, AT MINIMUM three times a week when it came out. It made me wish someone would rip my spine out.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I am in fact a pretty diasbled boy if it helps you with your cripple fetish.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

tbp posted:

one time i was in my college's dining hall and i saw a bomb rear end babe at another table. definitely an 8.5/10, sitting down eating lunch. what made it even better? she was wearing a liverpool fc shirt. i was in love. however, as someone that was in a budding long term relationship, i did not speak to her and remained a Good man. as i walked out of the dining hall, i looked back and saw that she was in a wheelchair. im still conflicted over this.

Would you say that you had to walk alone?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Rainy day hangover selfie! I'm not a fake girl, but I am still wearing some of last night's eye makeup :bigtran:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

ephex posted:

Would you say that you had to walk alone?

Haha

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

EXAKT Science posted:

Rainy day hangover selfie! I'm not a fake girl, but I am still wearing some of last night's eye makeup :bigtran:

I'm the penis in the background.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Same but also with Rocky Horror. Like, it's a fine movie but not some masterpiece that 17 year-old idiots make it up to be.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

VendaGoat posted:

I'm the penis in the background.

That's my gavel :pervert:

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Inzombiac posted:

You shut your filthy, zombie mouth. Jackie Chan is a treasure, you hear me? A TREASURE!!

I haven't seen it in years. I might watch it just to see how the fight scenes hold up.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Choco1980 posted:

I am in fact a pretty diasbled boy if it helps you with your cripple fetish.

Yeah right. We all know that you really are a 19-year old German gymnast.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I got drunk and borrowed a tiny hat to put on my giant melon head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

10 Beers posted:

You shut your filthy, zombie mouth. Jackie Chan is a treasure, you hear me? A TREASURE!!

I haven't seen it in years. I might watch it just to see how the fight scenes hold up.

Jackie Chan is a global treasure but even he admits that the movie lacks in a big way because of the directing style.