Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i look forward to following marseille with my hands over my eyes the entire season, occasionally moving them away only to wince like i've witnessed a massive train wreck, which i have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Homework Explainer posted:

i look forward to following marseille with my hands over my eyes the entire season, occasionally moving them away only to wince like i've witnessed a massive train wreck, which i have.

and then watch them offload as many attacking players as they can in the next summer transfer window

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Monaco losing 1-0 to Nice.

Nice.

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

Ocampos yelling at god after everything he does wrong is hilarious

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
im not gonna write a new thread so let's keep whining in this one unless someone wants to waste their time saying useless stuff in a new op about this bad league

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

Bielsa is quitting

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
gently caress this league imo

poo poo POSTER WHITE NOISE

TBP ENTERTAINMENT CREW

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
definitely no need for a new thread then

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Bielsa to xxx team rumours starting now

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
There you go lads, just like new.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that title is amazing and so is bernardo silva so thank you brother

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

is marguerite going to sell the team and are the new owners going to fire everyone then, because that's probably what marseille needs

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/La-lettre-de-demission-de-marcelo-bielsa/580464

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

I laughed when I saw a L'Equipe article pondering who would succeed Bielsa, leading with a picture of Jurgen Klopp. I don't see a coach of that tier coming to OM with the team as it is.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Jason Sextro posted:

I laughed when I saw a L'Equipe article pondering who would succeed Bielsa, leading with a picture of Jurgen Klopp. I don't see a coach of that tier coming to OM with the team as it is.

klopp's been found out as poo poo

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

poo poo Farm posted:

klopp's been found out as poo poo

I suppose Lewandowski and Marco Reus can hide all manner of sins. Still, he has a CL final appearance. It's less that he's a 'good' coach and more that he has prestige, kinda like Rafa Benitez I would guess.

I still wish we hadn't driven off Deschamps but he's not likely to come back anytime soon.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

valbuena to be unveiled at lyon today, extra nails to be fitted on marseille's coffin accordingly

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Forza Aiacciu :tbear: Mandanda was on fire yesterday against Lens

asmod
Aug 11, 2015

Homework Explainer posted:

valbuena to be unveiled at lyon today, extra nails to be fitted on marseille's coffin accordingly

I can't wait to see him play, now that Lyon is Marseille 2.0 + overrated talented youth I think they have a chance to win the ligue this year.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

That PSG home top is a thing of beauty.

They are breezing through this game, as expected I suppose

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

montpellier winning the league a few years ago was the greatest poo poo of all time.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

e: nvm

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i just don't know what to think anymore

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Michel for Coach of the Year

Octo1
May 7, 2009
Ligue goalkeeping

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Maybe Kevin Trapp can speak Portuguese?

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
gently caress off monaco

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
I just saw some people on twitter discussing how Hatem Ben Arfa has been the best player in the league so far this year.

It's a crazy crazy world we live in.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Ben Arfa has been really good, and Deschamps has actually been watching him for inclusion in the national team. It's quite a world we live in.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The Ben Arfa Boom-Bust cycle

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

it's meaningless but this marseille-monaco game is absolutely nuts

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2015/marseille-turned-down-the-chance-to-sign-riyad-mahrez-last-january/

Vincent Labrune has once again shown himself to be a canny football executive.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
So what's the current deal with Monaco? Do they have any money left after their billionaire went through his divorce or whatever? They seem really bad now.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

they fire sale'd or regular sale'd their best players and got very little to fill the talent gap. they are really bad but so is everyone else in the league who isn't psg

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
mic'ed up refs rule

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck and still keep your attitude on self destruct
Kind of a random thought, but isn't it profoundly hosed up how Jordan and Andre Ayew were once amazing stars for OM and now they're both languishing in the EPL with Aston Villa and Swansea City, respectively?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Panama Red posted:

Kind of a random thought, but isn't it profoundly hosed up how Jordan and Andre Ayew were once amazing stars for OM and now they're both languishing in the EPL with Aston Villa and Swansea City, respectively?

their betrayal has received swift karmic punishment

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i don't think jordan ayew has ever been considered a star player

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Lyon's new stadium is pretty sweet but all the same...gently caress Lyon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale