Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Boosted_C5 posted:

Democratic presidential candidate Martin O’Malley apologized “like a disgusting, little, weak, pathetic baby” for his remark that “all lives matter,” Donald Trump said in an excerpt of a new interview aired Friday on Fox News.

In an interview with Jeanine Pirro for her program “Justice” set to air Saturday night, Trump said that the former Maryland governor did not need to say he was sorry.

“And then he apologized like a little baby, like a disgusting, little, weak, pathetic baby. And that’s the problem with our country,” Trump said....

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/donald-trump-martin-omalley-2016-election-121592.html#ixzz3jU6XhPdg

Is it like a thing where all the Republican D&D posters have a gimmick that makes them sound like a candidate? Arkane's got Huntsman, and you sound more and more like Trump every time you post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004

Spaceman Future! posted:

30,000 trump fans in the path of a low flying aircraft...

lord, hear my prayer

Gate opens in 10 mins

edit 55% chance of rain

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Boosted_C5 posted:

“And then he apologized like a little baby, like a disgusting, little, weak, pathetic baby. And that’s the problem with our country,” Trump said....

Ah yes, babies, with their well-documented proclivity for apologizing.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Boosted_C5 posted:

Also unlike JEB! and Scott Walker, Romney can actually debate. He clowned Obama in the economy debate, he didn't do as well on foreign policy but now he can play the "See, I told you so" card, and when last cycle's mini-Trump, Newt, won a debate or two and then the SC primary, Romney took him on in the Florida debate and shredded him and that was that for the GOP primary.
:obama:"Please proceed Governor."

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Boosted_C5 posted:

I want to vote for Mitt Romney again.

He's a much better candidate than JEB!

Also I don't knock the guy for losing to freaking Barack Obama. And Obama isn't going to be the Democratic candidate this time.

Also unlike JEB! and Scott Walker, Romney can actually debate. He clowned Obama in the economy debate, he didn't do as well on foreign policy but now he can play the "See, I told you so" card, and when last cycle's mini-Trump, Newt, won a debate or two and then the SC primary, Romney took him on in the Florida debate and shredded him and that was that for the GOP primary.

I can't wait to see who your candidate will be next week. The schizophrenia of the GOP is so beautifully represented in your posting :allears:

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Alter Ego posted:

Is it like a thing where all the Republican D&D posters have a gimmick that makes them sound like a candidate? Arkane's got Huntsman, and you sound more and more like Trump every time you post.

Nah, it's the other way around - Trump keeps sounding more and more like a D&D troll every time he opens his mouth.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Boosted_C5 posted:

he didn't do as well on foreign policy but now he can play the "See, I told you so" card,

about what, exactly?

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004

nachos posted:

I can't wait to see who your candidate will be next week. The schizophrenia of the GOP is so beautifully represented in your posting :allears:

Just what the GOP needs more candidates, to fight over the non-trump scraps.

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004
http://www.fox10tv.com/category/291730/livestreaming-on-fox10

and

http://wkrg.com/watch-now/

Live Streaming of the ramp that Trump will walk down at the airport.

Bob Ojeda
Apr 15, 2008

I AM A WHINY LITTLE EMOTIONAL BITCH BABY WITH NO SENSE OF HUMOR

IF YOU SEE ME POSTING REMIND ME TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
The Ellen Page thing is probably great news for Cruz in the GOP primary.

Which, really, is just another thing that makes Ellen Page awesome.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Boosted_C5 posted:

Democratic presidential candidate Martin O’Malley apologized “like a disgusting, little, weak, pathetic baby” for his remark that “all lives matter,” Donald Trump said in an excerpt of a new interview aired Friday on Fox News.

In an interview with Jeanine Pirro for her program “Justice” set to air Saturday night, Trump said that the former Maryland governor did not need to say he was sorry.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/donald-trump-martin-omalley-2016-election-121592.html#ixzz3jU6XhPdg

That's really going to tank O'Malley's support amongst Trump supporters.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!
Worried that, perhaps, in their race to alienate Latino voters the GOP will neglect to neglect the black vote? Worry not, Scott Walker had you covered!

quote:

Asked at a ‘Politics and Eggs’ breakfast forum in Manchester on Friday if he would take some time to sit down with the African-American activists, Walker called the question “ridiculous.”

“I’m going to meet with voters. I mean, I’ve said, it’s not just – who knows who that is?” the flustered Walker replied before comparing the grassroots civil rights organization to the Tea Party.

“I’m going to talk with American voters. Period. It’s the same way as saying you’re going to meet with the Tea Party,” he continued. “Who’s the Tea Party? There’s hundreds of thousands of people out there.”

“I’m here to talk to voters in New Hampshire about things that matter,” Walker told the Daily Mail reporter.

Though I suppose you can say he's not wrong about what matters to New Hampshire voters.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 17 minutes!

Boosted_C5 posted:

he's right

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
The Hillary campaign unveils its plan to get back on track:

quote:

To get in front of these headlines, the Clinton campaign is plotting a three-pronged pushback strategy. The first, described by Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri in an interview with The Huffington Post, is an end-of-summer effort to educate the public on the classification process for national security material.

... Okay then. Good luck with that!

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I started falling asleep at the end of that block quote

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
The problem with Rand and O'Malley is that they backed down. If they weren't losers, they'd do like Trump and double down by making even more attacks on him. But they're little babies, so they don't have what it takes to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

how loving terrible is the hillary campaign lmao

jesus, you have like the easiest edge in history and yet you continue to blow it. if anyone gets bernie as the nominee, or a republican in the white house, its going to be entirely because of her campaign

Bob Ojeda
Apr 15, 2008

I AM A WHINY LITTLE EMOTIONAL BITCH BABY WITH NO SENSE OF HUMOR

IF YOU SEE ME POSTING REMIND ME TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Worried that, perhaps, in their race to alienate Latino voters the GOP will neglect to neglect the black vote? Worry not, Scott Walker had you covered!

Though I suppose you can say he's not wrong about what matters to New Hampshire voters.

lol

lol

The most insane part of all of this is that someone has to actually run for president for both of these parties next year

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Jan 22, 2016

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Jesus just send Bill out with a 'well that depends on your definition of classified' already.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

anime was right posted:

how loving terrible is the hillary campaign lmao

jesus, you have like the easiest edge in history and yet you continue to blow it. if anyone gets bernie as the nominee, or a republican in the white house, its going to be entirely because of her campaign

people said Trump was a stealth troll working for Hillary and missed the obvious- she's sabotaging the democrats for him

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Here's part of Hillary's education effort on Wipewater.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qot5RRGlOI0

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Joementum posted:

Here's part of Hillary's education effort on Wipewater.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qot5RRGlOI0

:cripes:

Her campaign is so bad at this.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Rick Perry still has a super PAC!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxjKfNV9ams

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Hillary and Jeb are both equally inept at campaigning, good god

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Do Not Resuscitate posted:

My eyes are glazing over just thinking about the dumb pretzel logic ahead of us. We're heading down another semantic rabbit-hole of what the meaning of "is" is.

Hillary's campaign is poo poo pee pee bad.

Everyone was saying that this wouldn't hurt Rodham Clinton but considering that her campaign's response to this has been... well, this... if they're going to continue on actively keeping it in people's minds with hamhanded, overly technical and pedantic explanations of "Well, this is why we weren't really wrong to do it" all they'll do is establish that they actually think that they were wrong to do it and are lying through their teeth like children who got caught red-handed.

Like I can't even think of a sufficiently apt way to describe how breathtakingly bad of an idea this "strategy" is.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
This kind gentleman is handing out his neoconfederate newsletter at the Trump rally.

Here's a PDF version: http://www.firstfreedom.net/1.pdf

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Hillary Rodham Clinton is a political juggernaut, an absolute grandmaster of getting people onboard her policies and decisions. Why, just witness the ease with which she sways the American people!

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
20 minutes until Trump delivers his speech to Munich, 1933 Alabama, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcOEV9C85_8

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Jan 22, 2016

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

echronorian posted:

Hillary and Jeb are both equally inept at campaigning, good god

Yeah I'm honestly pretty amazed at how bad Hillary's campaign has been to this point. Jeb! I'm not too shocked by, but I would have at the very least thought that Hillary would have learned from the trouncing she got by Obama in 2008.

Instead it's the same old lukewarm, establishment-Democratic pablum that isn't doing anything to win the base and certainly isn't winning over any undecideds.

It doesn't seem like Hillary knows how to do populism

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

The explanation should be ripping the band-aid ...

God drat, people would grumble about it, but they'd at least understand it. This whole dissembling from the Clinton camp about ALL OF IT just makes it 1000X worse than it actually is and now it will be impossible to put this loving issue to bed.

Yeah, exactly. She's not playing to win, she's playing to not lose. Compare how Trump would approach an issue like that.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Boosted_C5 posted:

I want to vote for Mitt Romney again.

He's a much better candidate than JEB!

Also I don't knock the guy for losing to freaking Barack Obama. And Obama isn't going to be the Democratic candidate this time.

I...I really hope you're not referring to the Hofstra townhall, because Romney got his poo poo pushed in at that debate.

And what on Earth does he have to play "See I told you so" about? That Russia is a bunch of douchebags?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Make sure to wear only your finest big mouth bass shirt to the Trump rally.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
How dare she explain how the system actually works instead of coming up with a soundbyte for twitter. I for one and offended that the HRC did not dumb things down to the intellectual level of a sewer roach like donald trump does.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Venom Snake posted:

How dare she explain how the system actually works instead of coming up with a soundbyte for twitter. I for one and offended that the HRC did not dumb things down to the intellectual level of a sewer roach like donald trump does.

You don't get out much, do you? Can you tell me what percentage of the American voting population you think has enough patience to listen to a stodgy "well technically it wasn't wrong..." dodge and devote mental processing power to it, especially over a year before the actual election?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
You see; screaming bloody murder and having a temper tantrum is the political wise thing to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Brannock posted:

Yeah, exactly. She's not playing to win, she's playing to not lose. Compare how Trump would approach an issue like that.

Trump's not playing to win, either. :ssh:

What's Bernie doing at a Trump rally?

Though I'm embarrassed to admit the idiots over at Second Vermont Republic have, for reasons that escape me, had ties with neo-Confederates like the League of the South, to my knowledge Bernie is in no way connected to either.

• Locked thread