Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discount_Bees
Aug 1, 2007

How do I get out of this chickenshit outfit?

Booblord Zagats posted:

Ever get to poo poo/piss out of the doors while mid-flight?

Nah man, you piss in a Gatorade bottle and throw it out the door, I'm not some kind of savage.

Bob A Feet posted:

have you shot a minigun? if yes then your job is better than 99% of other marines.

again like you said that doesn't mean much

Yeah, I shot almost 25,000 rounds out of miniguns in the last two weeks alone. It's just work, and cleaning six bolts and barrels sucks dicks.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Victor Vermis posted:

Tell them to wait for a war before enlisting USMC 0300 if they want a realistic chance at killing a human being.

If they don't want to be a 0300/join in time of war/kill a human being,

Tell them to suck my dick.

From the back.

FO was pretty loving tits.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Fisters get a pass. Is that what jarheads call them too?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Discount_Bees posted:

Nah man, you piss in a Gatorade bottle and throw it out the door, I'm not some kind of savage.

You're missing out. making GBS threads out the back door of a 53 in to the ocean was pretty goddamed great

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

MaxPowers posted:

FO was pretty loving tits.

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Fisters get a pass. Is that what jarheads call them too?

0341 has FOs if you really want to sit on a hill and suck a lieutenant's dick.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I login to see that the Marine thread has like 12 new posts. "Huzzah!" I exclaim, "We're relevant again!!"

Palms sweating, I click the button to read these new, glorious posts.

making GBS threads out of a helo. Never change, Marine Corpse.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Hooyay marine corpse

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Chesty's house is for sale

http://www.wearethemighty.com/chesty-puller-home-2015-08

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
some moto motherfucker needs to buy that poo poo and turn it into a god drat titty bar!

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

MaxPowers posted:

some moto motherfucker needs to buy that poo poo and turn it into a god drat gay bar!

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Wonder if N4I still has Gunny human being's number

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
give em one

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/21/europe/france-train-shooting/index.html

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Watch them get NJP'd or Non-rec'd for being on a train going to Amsterdam

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Each one of them are getting piss tested as soon as possible I bet.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

triiiilllllll

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Bolow posted:

Watch them get NJP'd or Non-rec'd for being on a train going to Amsterdam

I made the joke on the TL page that they're going to get NJP'd for not following their Terrorism Awareness training.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Turns out that if CNN adds up an Airman, Army NG, and a civilian, the answer they come up with is three Marines.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Internet Wizard posted:

Turns out that if CNN adds up an Airman, Army NG, and a civilian, the answer they come up with is three Marines.

chester pulley came up from the bowels of hell and awarded them honorary egas thus making them marines oooragh!

red19fire
May 26, 2010

It was completely out of character for them to act bravely, therefore they must be highly motivated truly dedicated devil dogs oohrah yut yut yuuuutttt

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

3 active duty Marines on leave.

Semper CNN

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
there were 3 senior lance corporals supervising the takedown

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

should be finally testing for my grey belt next week hooah

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Internet Wizard posted:

should be finally testing for my grey belt next week hooah

I remember doing the training up to grey then never doing the test because the war started.

DaNerd
Sep 15, 2009

u br?

Steezo posted:

I remember doing the training up to grey then never doing the test because the war started.

I've done the training for grey twice without being allowed to test out because reasons. Three months into a deployment and apparently there are no MAIs to run courses for us here.

Being a tan belt Sergeant with a bitchin' stache is worth it whenever I get to visit the royalty command at their big fancy base.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I got a brown belt because my command realized I normally didn't have much to do so they sent me to whatever training they could while maintaining budget. The knife fighting training poo poo sucked because you get hit in the kidneys and neck with a dildo knife a lot.

I also noticed a lot of NCOs in the Air Wing were brown and black belts when infantry, arty and armor dudes didn't. Then it hit me it was because combat arms actually had poo poo to do and deployments to worry about instead of training for some poo poo that will never happen.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Booblord Zagats posted:

Then it hit me it was because combat arms actually had poo poo to do and deployments to worry about instead of training for some poo poo that will never happen.

ding ding ding

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Booblord Zagats posted:

I also noticed a lot of NCOs in the Air Wing were brown and black belts when infantry, arty and armor dudes didn't. Then it hit me it was because combat arms actually had poo poo to do and deployments to worry about instead of training for some poo poo that will never happen.

One of my professors wrote a screenplay featuring a Marine with PTSD and used it as an example in his screenwriting class.

A "One Mind Any Weapon" t-shirt is mentioned in the character's first description.

I offered to look it over and give him feedback.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Once again, anyone who was a POG and bitches about how terrible it is, is probably a poo poo bag. POG life is amazing once you embrace it

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

stroll into work around 8-9. PT for an hour or two. Lunch from 11-1, close shop at 2:30-3

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

I got my green belt in the 'stan. We had a comm gunny who was a black belt instructor so he hooked it up. Our training was mostly just grappling so it was actually fun.

My lieutenant (female, shitbag, bitch, incompetent, fobbit) went from tan to black belt in like a month somehow.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Victor Vermis posted:

A "One Mind Any Weapon" t-shirt is mentioned in the character's first description.

I had one of those until a year ago and put it in my bag of poo poo for Goodwill to pick up. So now some hipster kid or homeless dude is truly motivated

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I did the grey belt poo poo but our instructor was some Cpl like 6 months from EAS'ing so he just taught us the moves and let us leave after an hour or so of bullshit. Half day work days for the 3 weeks or whatever the gently caress it took to finish that goofy poo poo.

Air Wing life is the best life

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
mcmap more like mccrap amirite?

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

mcmap more like mccrap amirite?

I got a grey belt like 13 years ago. I was going to get my green belt on this last float but some CLB chick broke her ankle during the first day of lessons and the ship's CAPT kanked McNinja for fear of needing to medevac more Marines.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Somebody got their tibia broken like 20 minutes before I tested yesterday but the MAI just made a couple of people drive the broken guy to the duty hut and went back to demonstrating takedowns on people.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Was he supposed to stop and file an investigation?

MCMAP sucks more or less. Thankfully they're slowly going away from the 50 minute slay fest with 10 minutes of technique to 40 minutes of slaying and 20 minutes of technique. Though that's more a pog thing. It's widely useless but there was some fun to have and technique to learn with the standup and grappling. Just too much other BS

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Largely useless?!?! I can hammer nails with my inner forearms thanks to combat conditioning/nerve deadening training for 50 minutes a day.

Gray belt best belt. Though the gun disarming moves were pretty slick in green belt training.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
mcmap was only effective in giving dumbass boots enough confidence to get their asses beat by surfer bros out in town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

mcmap was only effective in giving dumbass boots enough confidence to get their asses beat by surfer bros out in town

• Locked thread