Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I went to go see Lucha Dragons new movie, "Dragon Ball Z" and they weren't in it.

- Lawler on Smackdown lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
When the do the fusion dance at Summer Slam, will the result be Sinlisto or Kalcara?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Your childhood was loving fail, dude.

He's making up for it.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

frankenfreak posted:

When the do the fusion dance at Summer Slam, will the result be Sinlisto or Kalcara?

i hope kalisto doesnt do a fusion dance with sin cara because sin cara sucks

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i want el torito to join the lucha dragons

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Oh you know what I heard. When they were changing paint cans, for spraying the locker room... they used... the N word. Oh Yeah. The N word. The entire Nation of Domination begins sprinting from the ring at the Hart Foundation at top speed.

Lm,fao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The rise of the Road Dog is so epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

McMahon talking about how you can catch a flashback of Survivor series, that's Hulk Hogan in his prime, not another bad Hulk Hogan movie, not another... low impact... aerobic... cage match...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Paybacks are hell, son... And that's the damndest bottom line... I ever bottom lined.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bret Hart is basically a canadian Knuc U Kinte. "Coal miners... factory workers... people like me, who wanna come home on a saturday, turn on the TV to WWF, and see, see some REAL men come out. See what REAL men can do."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Was Kane first being introduced at this time period as well. His thing where a guy comes out usually when he's not supposed to and is alone in the ring by himself and then the lights go off and then Kane appears and absorbs 5 punches and chokeslams them twice is kind of funny but also it's already getting old...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mankind coming out and incapacitating Paul Bearer with the mandible claw is pretty epic though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Somebody get me a hot dog and a beer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao At HHH shoving skinny, goateed, oversized suit Michael Cole over Chyna in the middle of an interview and then Cole slowly slinking out of the ring with a disgusted ashamed look on his face while HHH does the suck it move in his grill.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy crap. I didn't know Sable was married to Brock Lesnar.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The entire front tier of the audience chanting human being! human being! and pointing at Billy Gunn.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
How could they disrespect Mr. rear end like that

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stone Cold in the AOL Room of the Survivor Series brooding next to the computer about the stupid rear end questions How's my neck? What about my neck?.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

"'Forever Unchained', by the way..."

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Stone Cold in the AOL Room of the Survivor Series brooding next to the computer about the stupid rear end questions How's my neck? What about my neck?.

lol

I want to EQ each post on this page but I'm too lazy.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
nxt ppv is on

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's time! It's Vader time!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Goldust waving his cast that says FREEDOM on it around and stepping away from the ropes whenever Vader desperately tries to tag him in... lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Vader begins pleading toward Team USA's corner. Goldust, alone on the ropes, looks behind himself, revealing to the camera that "ALIVE AGAIN" is painted in his hair.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[King Voice:] Marlena made him so mad, he just ran his fist through a wall, instead of her face, the gentleman that he is, and he broke his own hand!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

[King Voice:] Marlena made him so mad, he just ran his fist through a wall, instead of her face, the gentleman that he is, and he broke his own hand!

I wish they'd let King be funny again.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
the nxt special has been really good thus far

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The times when JR just ignores poo poo King says are almost as funny as them bickering... RIP Jim Ross... You beautiful bastard.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

NickRoweFillea posted:

the nxt special has been really good thus far

yeah, i laughed a bunch at the intro for sir selfie stick

samoan joe seems like a cool guy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Seems to me... it seems to me! That there's a lot of... 'criminal elements'... amongst the WWF!
    Michael "Hawk" Hegstrand on the Nation of Domination, 1997

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

why does no one talk about The Boss Sasha Banks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

why does no one talk about The Boss Sasha Banks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwNh1A_v9Og

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://youtu.be/yLRS3v9-I0I?t=114

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Shawn Michaels dropping the Canadian flag on the mat after having it in his nose, and then telling the flag to suck his dick, and then humping the flag while it was on the ground, then the camera cutting away to a HBK = FAG sign combo while JR apologizes to Montreal for his behavior, then cutting back to Shawn Michaels pulling the canadian flag out of his pants and wiping his face with it vigorously.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Was Bayley in the PPV. If not I'm just gonna skip it for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I would let him do it to me tbh