Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

What's the one in season one where he's like "tell your dad that...that he's an idiot"

Add that

Also one hundred years rick and morty. All of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Inspector Gesicht posted:

I noticed, between when Rick inspects the Uncle Steve parasite and when Rick fumbles for his raygun, his gloves disappear.

well, whenever you notice something like that... a wizard parasite did it!

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Waffleman_ posted:

GRASS......tastes bad!

Lelorox
Jul 28, 2013

BFC SLACKER 2014
Added 100 years, and I couldn't find the other one but I added "I don't give a gently caress what you think Jerry."

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Don't think about it

Don't be sheep

I never go back to the carpet store

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
Lock it up, you culvas!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Justin Roiland makes me want to be a voice actor.

Seraph84
Aug 9, 2015

by XyloJW

ElCondemn posted:

How do we know the Rick and Morty we've been watching this whole time has been the same Rick and Morty at all?
This guy gets it.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Seraph84 posted:

This guy gets it.

That's just a sound he makes every ten seconds.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Entropic posted:

LICK LICK LICK M'BAAAAALLS!

It's so weird they have that callback to the original short, you'd think they would want to not have rick be a pedophile morty rapist.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP

Tendales posted:

It's so fortunate when cheaping out on animation serves the joke.

Fortunate or the basis of all animation ever created because animation takes a loving long time and is expensive as gently caress

Funkmaster General
Sep 13, 2008

Hey, man, I distinctly remember this being an episode of Spongebob. :colbert:

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

It's so weird they have that callback to the original short, you'd think they would want to not have rick be a pedophile morty rapist.

Everyone who would recognize it has already seen the short and doesn't care, and in the clip he didn't direct it at Morty. Even if he did, "lick my balls" is something that is usually said rhetorically and not meant to be an actual demand or invitation for oral sex.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

So I guess you missed the whole Twitter exchange with Justin Roiland where he trolled everyone with that theory?

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

it's in the mighty hands of steel
Fun Shoe
When I hear "burger time," I keep thinking about Metalocalypse, when the band got worried about their lives and would only refer to death as "hamburger time."

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Kwyndig posted:

For reasons having to do with marketing and corporate nonsense Adult Swim and Cartoon Network are different networks that air on the same channel at different times. It's not something you see often anymore but it works well for their target demos, so CN execs have no control over AS programming and vice versa. They are both owned by Turner, but considering the way things work there I wouldn't consider any sort of crossover possible (which is also why the fact that Toonami got a Batman show was really strange).

There's actually already been a crossover between rick and morty and gravity falls, but it's not obvious at all unless you're really paying attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F1MSiZVHX4

Heliosicle
May 16, 2013

Arigato, Racists.

Lelorox posted:

Added 100 years, and I couldn't find the other one but I added "I don't give a gently caress what you think Jerry."

Ep 7, "It's all cool, in the, uh, good in the neighbourhood"

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

tarlibone posted:

When I hear "burger time," I keep thinking about Metalocalypse, when the band got worried about their lives and would only refer to death as "hamburger time."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ2T6e4NObE

Grizzlegrax
Mar 21, 2013

:ghost: Bustin' Makes Me :ghost:
:ghost: Feel Good
:ghost:

tarlibone posted:

Hamburger = Death
Time = Clock

Hamburger Time = Dethklok

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Every time the camera cuts to a new angle, it's a new universe.

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

Nitrousoxide posted:

There's actually already been a crossover between rick and morty and gravity falls, but it's not obvious at all unless you're really paying attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F1MSiZVHX4

I like how for Stan opening the portal is his life's work, but for Rick it's something as simple and everyday as pressing a button on your TV remote.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP
Rick and Morty doesn't actually exist, I don't mean the characters, I mean the entire show. Since there are infinite universes, we just live in the one where we all just happened to slam on our keyboards randomly in such a way that it appears that we're talking about a show called, "Rick and Morty", when actually no one has ever seen the show. It's an infinite monkeys situation, in another universe the show does exist, but when people talk about it they made a bunch of typos and it looks like they're talking about My Little Pony.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Mordja posted:

Ricky-tivy-tavy, byiiiiitch!

My 9 year old likes that one because we read that story together a couple times last year.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

GORDON posted:

My 9 year old likes that one because we read that story together a couple times last year.

You let your 9 year old watch Rick and Morty????

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Haha just kidding who gives a gently caress.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

a cop posted:

You let your 9 year old watch Rick and Morty????

All of them except for "Raising Gazorpazorp," so far. He's not quite ready for the reality of sex dolls yet, I think.

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

Last Chance posted:

That's just a sound he makes every ten seconds.

My man!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

GORDON posted:

All of them except for "Raising Gazorpazorp," so far. He's not quite ready for the reality of sex dolls yet, I think.

I wouldn't have let my kids watch the cronenberg one (if I let them watch any of them, which I don't).

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

GORDON posted:

Just so you know, that's the only one he watches when you're not around.

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell
I am so ready to get schwifty! This is going to be a good one. I can feel it.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Has there even been a bad episode of Rick and Morty yet?

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

VideoTapir posted:

Has there even been a bad episode of Rick and Morty yet?

no

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

All of them

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Not THE Pentagon. The lame one, here on Earth.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Shut up, Jerry.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
I got a total Zardoz vibe from that. Not sure how a Zardoz episode would work, but okay.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
She's allowed to think it's God!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

YES PRESIDENT KEITH DAVID

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Kurtwood Smith?

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Keith David! Again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strobe