Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

I hope Bayley's win shows the WWE how important it is to build up likable faces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

man Sasha took that hard

the ref was right on top of that like "hey, are you dead?"

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

I'm worried this isn't gonna be good cause Finn balor doesn't have much ladder match experience

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Fat Lowtax posted:

I remember I wanted them to just put Zahra on the main roster as his valet right after Dick Gate

Seth Rollins, Open the Dick Gate Champion

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

fart blood posted:

I'll have you know it was a woman with a vagina :mad:

???

????

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I mean everything now points to Owens winning this match. But they wouldn't have built up Balor as they did, just to have him drop it right back to Owens. The only way I figure that Balor loses is because Vince wants him on the main roster.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ribsauce posted:

I also don't like the 10 minute Balor entrances (although I like him).

Boo this man

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

P-Mack posted:

So I took my dad to the show. He is old and needs sleep and stuff so we left after the Crews match. Only thing I'm really bummed to be missing live is Balor's entrance.

The plus side is I got to find out how 70 year old men who don't watch wrestling react to NXT. He thought the Vaudevillains was the best act, and Crews and Dillinger were the best "actual wrestlers". He thought the women were too focused on sex appeal and preferred some unspecified time in the past when women's wrestlers looked like "roller derby girls".

Oh my gently caress, you left before Sasha v Bayley?!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

P-Mack posted:

So I took my dad to the show. He is old and needs sleep and stuff so we left after the Crews match. Only thing I'm really bummed to be missing live is Balor's entrance.

The plus side is I got to find out how 70 year old men who don't watch wrestling react to NXT. He thought the Vaudevillains was the best act, and Crews and Dillinger were the best "actual wrestlers". He thought the women were too focused on sex appeal and preferred some unspecified time in the past when women's wrestlers looked like "roller derby girls".

you missed a legit 5 star womens match

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Gimnbo posted:

I hope Bayley's win shows the WWE how important it is to build up likable faces.

We heard you like John Cena!

How about we push John Cena more!

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Gimnbo posted:

and maybe learn from Sasha that heel champs don't have to be chickenshit?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

CAGE MUSIC FOR THE FITEEEEEEEEEE

Signal 19
Jul 18, 2005

Mega Downs
Someone is going to die in this match. I can feel it in my bones

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

P-Mack posted:

Well, he missed the good women's match and the rest of his opinion ain't wrong, really.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Finn Balor's angry face looks like it was drawn by Kate Beaton.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Signal 19 posted:

Someone is going to die in this match. I can feel it in my bones

Byron

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

P-Mack posted:

So you pretty much missed the greatest WWE womens' match ever. So there's that.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Such a cool tron

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

P-Mack posted:

He's a mark and you left before the ma in event.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

fart blood posted:

I'll have you know it was a woman with a vagina :mad:

Just went for the easy joke. Apologies, everyone.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Can't wait for the 30 minute long Finn Balor entrance

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

settle down beavis

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Owens probably puts on 2 moty candidates in back to back nights

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

"Yeah, that's right, I'm totally sitting with her."

bartok
May 10, 2006

Gimnbo posted:

You'll like what I tell you to like dammit!!!

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Haha I assume this is running over, or with Balor's entrance we are going to get a 2 min match.

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
So, will Kevin Owens walk off in the middle of this match too?

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Language, Kevin!!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

LionYeti posted:

I'm worried this isn't gonna be good cause Finn balor doesn't have much ladder match experience

hes working with a ladder match god. dont sweat it

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
And I am literally not kidding Balor's Entrance should be amazing.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Sometimes when I work out I listen to Kevin Owen's theme song on repeat

by sometimes I mean drat near every time

Signal 19
Jul 18, 2005

Mega Downs
Hahahaha, Owens dropping some F bombs

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Kevin Owens is still a jerk greatest sign

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

neoaxd posted:

settle down beavis

kevin owens is finn balor's father

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

That's a fantastic KO sign.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

P-Mack posted:

Is your dad Dave Meltzer?

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Kevin Owens is still loving awesome. Balor is awesome. NXT is awesome. Wrestling is awesome. :unsmith:

Fake edit: "And now I'm main eventing!!" :unsmith:

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
e: nvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
BTW this is the last time I'm going to say this: people saying things would be the same or worse under HHH:

HHH has the final say in all of this. Vince has the final say in WWE.

• Locked thread