Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ojetor
Aug 4, 2010

Return of the Sensei

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Haha what are those teams.

Ar1se on a team = first ban Magnus = win game

Though if you don't ban Magnus he will tear your team apart and make you cry

measure ur words

Anyway the 7ckingmad/singstack is just for the ESL NY qualifiers according to Arise. It's not an official team for majors yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

TheRat posted:

You might want to mention that his twitter account has obvioulsy been hacked and some dude is spamming random poo poo for the last hour. But that wouldnt be as funny, I suppose.

come on, like that isn't a thing tobi would say

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Luna Was Here posted:

come on, like that isn't a thing tobi would say

He said a real woman instead of Drow, deffo not real

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Kild posted:

So was bulldog and he won a TI

he had the advantage of having 2 9k heroes when 7k euro wasn't even a thing on a much more talented team

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Good news everyone, March is still going to be playing for MVP Phoenix in the fall majors

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

stoutfish posted:

he had the advantage of having 2 9k heroes when 7k euro wasn't even a thing on a much more talented team
Also TI3 Alliance was dangerous enough that you couldn't just first phase ban those two heroes or you'd give the other players too much to work with.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

The lineup looks destined for failure but I trust Puppey. He could probably have gotten on almost any team he wanted just for being Puppey so I doubt it was a last minute oh poo poo gotta pick up the scraps for roster locks.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

EE + Puppey sounds like a good combo to me since the former does consider practicing, to be a good thing.

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008
EE is mechanically gifted, he just has the game sense of a wet blanket. I think he can do well with a proper captain.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Good news everyone, March is still going to be playing for MVP Phoenix in the fall majors

NICE!

and then hes leaving?

Mad Fnorder
Apr 22, 2008
So clearly EE will be required to put Shared Hero Control on every game, and Puppey will just micro him during teamfights.

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Andrast posted:

You mean absurdly bad, right?

Pie is like 20% "holy poo poo what a player" and 80% "what the gently caress are you doing"

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
The first iteration of Secret tried to recruit Pie.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
ee may legitmetly become the best carry if every ten seconds someone shoots him tells him to shut up

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
n0tail's got a team, everything is okay again

https://twitter.com/BigDaddyN0tail/status/635188576834199552

Toes
Dec 6, 2011

Clods to the left of me,
Bookahs to the right.
Is n0tail's actually good? Or do people just like him because he seems like a chill guy?

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

It's alliance isn't it

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Vici kicked Hao for Burning.

JollyPubJerk
Nov 10, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Toes posted:

Is n0tail's actually good? Or do people just like him because he seems like a chill guy?

Yes, but he's looked like poo poo the last year on c9 playing the suicidal support that follows EE around role.

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!
Whatever team Bigdaddy ends up on I hope he becomes a big play maker again.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I hope the Dane is synderen coming out of retirement

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

What other danish players are there even, with misery already being on secret

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Words cannot describe just how terrible Vietnamese are.

Craptacular! posted:

Ffs this is not an upgrade, the issue is Super.

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot
uhhh no

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Where iceiceice

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

I hope teamwork/playstyle makes Secret good but it seems like they got worse at all 4 positions that changed?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Red Red Blue posted:

What other danish players are there even, with misery already being on secret

Cr1t (also Miggel but lol)

JollyPubJerk
Nov 10, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wezlar posted:

I hope teamwork/playstyle makes Secret good but it seems like they got worse at all 4 positions that changed?

The problem with the old secret is that they were extremely predictable and played a greedy style every single game that people eventually figured out. The new team is going to probably be picking all the weird poo poo and their wins will come down to picks/outplay than having better mechanics, so that probably doesn't matter if they 'downgraded' because the style is going to be making everyone uncomfortable.

But Misery is pretty poo poo so I don't know what they'll be accomplishing.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

My guess is fly (old teammate) Chessie (old enemy) Cr1t (dane) and Miracle (new player to carry)

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Khagan posted:

Ffs this is not an upgrade, the issue is Super.

Probably easier to get a good offlaner than a good mid in the Chinese scene right now. Move IceTimesThree back to mid.

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Craptacular! posted:

lmao that anyone still thinks burning is good

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Maybe Medusa/Spectre buffs with Gyro nerfs will put Burning back on the map!!

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wezlar posted:

My guess is fly (old teammate) Chessie (old enemy) Cr1t (dane) and Miracle (new player to carry)

Idk why Fly would leave CoL, they did extraordinarily well at TI5

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Idk why Fly would leave CoL, they did extraordinarily well at TI5

Have you looked at who his teammates are?

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Toes posted:

He plays a good 2 and a decent 5, given his hero pool.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Zurreco posted:

He plays a good 2 and a decent 5, given his hero pool.

lmao

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

he's no ppd that's all i'm saying

speaking of salt, here's the kind of friending around you can expect from the new Secretists Baffled roster:

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
This coming year is gonna be so, so good for team drama.

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010
I'd laugh if Secret falls apart, like, a week into the new season and EE and Puppey had to twiddle their thumbs for six months until the next transfer window opens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

ArchangeI posted:

I'd laugh if Secret falls apart, like, a week into the new season and EE and Puppey had to twiddle their thumbs for six months until the next transfer window opens.

stop posting my fanfics those are for NADota.com only

• Locked thread