Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Pep the foreign myth and fraud at work again trying to dismantle the powerhouse that is German football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Dortmund get scored on after 12 seconds last thursday and Bayern go into buttmad tryhard mode first chance they get :rolleyes:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Benatia out with an injury, how unexpected.

Also go Müller!

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Good.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

:eyepop:

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Neuer is ok

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
lol

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
We're running out of CBs

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Also, I think Neuer saved that with his dick

(don't sign your posts)

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
This game holy poo poo

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
God drat that was a beautiful sequence

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
:getin:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Get the gently caress in.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Healbot posted:

Get the gently caress in.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Never in doubt y'all.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
2/10 on Bayern doing a Dortmund impression. Conceding a goal in the first minute played only to concede two more shortly after only to win 4:3 is a lot more impressive than this 0:1 -> 2:1 thing Bayern did.

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
Being able to watch these games w/English commentary and not a toaster quality stream is pretty cool.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Come on, HSV! You can beat 10 Stuttgarter, right?

mr. unhsib
Sep 19, 2003
I hate you all.
How many times did Hoffenheim leave Lewandowski unmarked in the box the 20 minutes he was on the pitch? 10? A billion?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

lmao, so uhhh in case gigi is merciful and takes my wishes into account re: the toxx i made, i'd like to be probated on mondays. thank you and i look forward to my week's break from posting at the end of the season.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Highlight of the Spieltag was the beard dude from Darmstadt.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
So I read Gaudino, Kurt and Green have been permanently demoted from training with Bayern's first team? It does not look good for young players coming through at the moment, does it. Are Kimmich or Höjbjerg going to see any game time?

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
thank you st pauli

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

oliwan posted:

thank you st pauli

:tipshat:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

oliwan posted:

thank you st pauli

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Ginter of all people breaks the deadlock. And then starts rubbing a photographer's head during his celebration WTF?

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
A perfect start into the season for the BVB. Yes, their opponents were weak, but they destroy them accordingly which is already a huge step compared to last season. Spitzenreiter Spitzenreiter!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I bet the press is already working on their Bayernjäger articles, after just two matchdays. I just hope our guys stay grounded and concentrate on getting into the Champions League again. Preferably by placing high in the Bundesliga and not through winning the Europa League while again playing under their potential in the BL.

Just out of curiosity, what happens with the CL spot for the Europa League winner? Does the league of the winning club get an extra place in the CL?

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
Maximum CL entrants is increased by 1 for EL winning league. Spain has 5 CL participants this year.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Just watched bayern get by with 3 points, this is cool and good. I am absolutely smitten with costa , the guy is beast.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
http://www.clubfans-united.de/2015/08/24/klarer-kurs/

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

heh

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Come on, you Leverkusens. Can't have only 3 German teams in the Champions League.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Phwoar!

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

gg. Just wanna say that I freaking love Papadopoulos. Clean double-footed tackle at the edge of the box much?? Didn't think so, bitch

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Thanks, the Leverkusens, for sparing me from a week of probation. (:toot:)

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Thiago has extended his contract until 2019 :getin:

Speaking of contracts:

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

There aren't enough :ironicat: in the world.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Son's a great player but he was too shaky on his position and $30m is a ton of cash. I don't mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

It's a hosed up market where players like Son and Firmino go for more than €30m.

• Locked thread