Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Christ almighty. I kinda want him to take his family's advice to heart. He's snakebitten as gently caress and he deserves better.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Pff, CIMA got his nose broken and two front teeth entirely knocked out back in April and got back in the ring like a week later.

CIMA is also nuts

goc
Mar 26, 2013

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
I would like to know how exactly that happened. I mean if the intention was to knee him in the face...it's a loving work. Why are you doing it so hard that it would break a mouth guard & two front teeth?

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

goc posted:

I would like to know how exactly that happened. I mean if the intention was to knee him in the face...it's a loving work. Why are you doing it so hard that it would break a mouth guard & two front teeth?

dem boys

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

goc posted:

Mark Briscoe just wants everyone to look like him.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

goc posted:

TERRY FUNK AINT NEVER WEAR NO MOUTH PIECE

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

KungFu Grip posted:

sticklefifer posted:

Terry Funk is also nuts

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Ugh, that sucks. Alex Shelley is someone I would like to see get a NXT/WWE shot.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

CobiWann posted:

Ugh, that sucks. Alex Shelley is someone I would like to see get a NXT/WWE shot.

Yeah same. Probably too late now though given his age and injuries :(

Back in 2004 when I was just getting into indie wrestling Shelley was my favourite guy in Generation Next, and probably in ROH as a whole for a while, at least until I got to know guys like Joe, Punk, and Bryan a bit more. I was sad he seemed to fall off the face of the Earth after MCMG left TNA, but once I started watching New Japan I was really glad to see he was having a pretty decent run there. If this turns out to be the end of the line it'll be sad, but he had a good career considering the state of the industry these days

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Tetsuya Naito's twitter is pictures of him taking his best friend sightseeing LOS INGOBERNABLES

https://twitter.com/s_d_naito

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

KungFu Grip posted:

I love that loving promo

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Alex Shelly is a guy who has never got where he should be. He has always been one of the most under rated talents out there. I remember way back when seeing him on TNA on Fox Sports and even then thinking this guy was awesome, and he was nothing but a jobber at that point. It would suck if he full on retired.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

The_Rob posted:

Alex Shelly is a guy who has never got where he should be. He has always been one of the most under rated talents out there. I remember way back when seeing him on TNA on Fox Sports and even then thinking this guy was awesome, and he was nothing but a jobber at that point. It would suck if he full on retired.

Yeah same, big time. He can be both a tremendous dickhead heel and a likeable babyface, he can talk well and he can wrestle well. It's a shame he never got what he deserved, but all things considered he's done pretty well for himself

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

Yeah same, big time. He can be both a tremendous dickhead heel and a likeable babyface, he can talk well and he can wrestle well. It's a shame he never got what he deserved, but all things considered he's done pretty well for himself

He's able to pull of cocky smartass as a babyface, which is always fun.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Writer Cath posted:

He's able to pull of cocky smartass as a babyface, which is always fun.

Yep! That's what makes him likeable, at least to me heh.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

HAIL SABIN imo

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

projecthalaxy posted:

HAIL SABIN imo

I kinda like the stuff he's doing with the Addiction.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Not Twitter, but:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
did anybody get a screenshot of goto's alleged tweet because apparently him, kushida, nakamura, and okada are going to be at summerslam

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Amell's wrestling career is off to a great start.

On the pic of his back post match.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/SamoaJoe/status/635629114171486208

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

dsriggs posted:

Not Twitter, but:

Did Hogan just acknowledge that one of his exaggerations was a work? Maybe he's been working us all this whole time.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
:krakken: https://twitter.com/DaveBautista/status/635593144340492288 :krakken:

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

:master:

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Dave Batista is an awesome human being. If only he could wrestle.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

this man is way too good for wwe

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

I have never been a Batista fan, but this one tweet has turned me around on him.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

drat BIG DAVE, HE EVEN @ED HER, drat!!!

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
I hope it eats the McMahons up inside that he's becoming a big movie star and it had nothing to do with them

Azuroru
Jan 22, 2015
I think this was already posted in the GDT but wowie: https://twitter.com/XavierWoodsPhD/status/635683149855498240

Virgil @TheRealVirgil posted:

Congrats to my son Xavier Woods for getting the win like his father ME at #summerslam tonight

Xavier Woods @XavierWoodsPhD posted:

No, i'm not your son. When I was 17 you told me that I'd never make it because I'm black #GetOffMe #SubtweetinAss

Wendell
May 11, 2003

I don't think Virgil attempting to be realistic by warning a young wrestler about the racism of the wrestling world is a bad thing.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

so uh, one of the cameramen from Total Divas tried creeping on Darren Young. Mr. No Days Off is having none of that.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

mr. no phone charge

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Batista tearing WWE booking apart brings a tear of joy to my eye. Amazing.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Charles Robinson called someone a mark lmao

https://twitter.com/WWERobinson/status/635874503386624000

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Dave's thirsty. She's not even a joshi, Dave.

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/634982058129887232

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Lol, did Darren call that dude thirsty? Cold blooded.

Euthyphro
Mar 14, 2004

Soy un águila de verdad.

Fsmhunk posted:

Lol, did Darren call that dude thirsty? Cold blooded.

Is that just a google image search, or are we supposed to know who the guy is that's holding the water glass?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Euthyphro posted:

Is that just a google image search, or are we supposed to know who the guy is that's holding the water glass?

That might be D-Young's actual boyfriend I dunno