Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

exethan posted:

i want a drat olof gun

or a JW shotgun

i would name it "the shotgoon"

:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Hopefully kennyS doesn't shoot himself after this.

Not like he'd land the shot anyway.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

lmao

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Anyone wanna sell me an olof case

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

exethan posted:

Anyone wanna sell me an olof case

Realpost if anyone wants to buy souvenir cases, wait until tomorrow. They're always the cheapest the morning after the tournament ends.

Also pin talk, I got an Italy, a Nuke and a Mirage. I'm going to sell all the codes but I'm keeping the Nuke and Italy pins; haven't decided whether I want to sell the Mirage pin as well. Anyone interested in slightly-less-than-eBay prices?

Thorgot
Apr 4, 2010
Opened my xyp9x cache semifinal case, got a 20 cent bizon. The memories are worth more than 6 steam bucks to me.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Thorgot posted:

Opened my xyp9x cache semifinal case, got a 20 cent bizon. The memories are worth more than 6 steam bucks to me.
I bought an apex Cache package and got a $17 Glock. :pcgaming:

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
6 points away from gold dorito. Guess I should've remembered to put my sticker on TSM on the first day.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
I'm just glad I had enough lucky points on player Pick em to get any Doritos much less a silver. I am still salty about not getting to place a sticker on NiP last time because the quarterfinals went on too long.

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

i don't know what happened but i got a cobble case and a FN cz emerald drop in the space of 30 minutes. volvo finally smiles upon me.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Photex posted:

gratz on your bucks.

Just sold it for $24.50 or so. I'll put it towards King's Quest 2015 most likely.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

An easy way to make profit is to keep buying NV sticker packs and hope for kennyS stickers. It's a 1 in 5 chance and they sell for 80 cents, the cost of three packs. I've broken the system.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

symbolic posted:

An easy way to make profit is to keep buying NV sticker packs and hope for kennyS stickers. It's a 1 in 5 chance and they sell for 80 cents, the cost of three packs. I've broken the system.

I just tried that. Got 1 kennyS and sold it, netting me a free Apex and NBK sticker.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

symbolic posted:

Are you sure you did the math on that correctly lol

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

that firing squad

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

lol

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

this should be signed by kennyS

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Katana Gomai posted:

Are you sure you did the math on that correctly lol
Well, 73 cents profit. Close enough Mr. Teacher.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Four bucks and a bag full of stickers. No foils though. Thanks anyway, Ken.

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

i'm an LE and live on the east coast and i just got match-made with some kid who is SEM and sounded like he attends Eton, thanks volvo.

we carried him, but still

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Hooray! I gold dorito'd! Boo! No souvenir cases! life goes on

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
5 points away from gold :smith:

I did buy a foil sig case because they're super cheap and got a Get_Right though :unsmith:

Edit: Would have gotten gold but I stuck with Cloud 9 and NiP long after they showed how bad they were.

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Aug 23, 2015

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

I wanted a snax sticker for some reason, so naturally I bought a case. I got a pasha, which I sold, and had enough money to buy snax + a couple extra stickers. If only I had skins to put these on...

Also, I'm DMG now!

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
Solo queued into a game of mirage, muted half my teammates for constantly getting upset in russian and delivering endless slavic diatribes after dying, ended up only getting two points on the board as T by halftime, ready to and happy to give up
Then we just fukken straight won 12 rounds in a row and ended up closing it out at 16-14.

känns bra, mannen

Thorgot
Apr 4, 2010
Finally got 32 rounds on resort. I correctly guessed that the major would increase my chances of getting a match on the map.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
is the free souvenir items thing over?

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Yup, last match of Cologne was played, no more souvenirs until Winter Dreamhack .

Suran37
Feb 28, 2009
Mr. Pink's favorite sticker, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=505061897

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.
Mommm I finally did it

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!
Just had my first poo poo-heel MM experience. Dust II, started T side and lost the first 3 or 4 rounds, so of course my whole team vote kicks each other off, leaving me with 4 bots. At least it was a quick 16-0.

The gently caress, people. Sometimes you lose the first few rounds.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

symbolic posted:

Well, 73 cents profit. Close enough Mr. Teacher.

I was referring to the fact that the other four sell for like a third of the price of the sticker pack after Steam's cut so you're still losing money on average.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

:toot: I got my first report today for spamming into smoke with an awp. You'd think I'd be better than 8-9 if I could see through walls.

I've finally made it guys.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Stomped in a faceit and the other team started yelling at us for trying to win. "Come on, this is faceit!"

Suran37
Feb 28, 2009

woodch posted:

Just had my first poo poo-heel MM experience. Dust II, started T side and lost the first 3 or 4 rounds, so of course my whole team vote kicks each other off, leaving me with 4 bots. At least it was a quick 16-0.

The gently caress, people. Sometimes you lose the first few rounds.

The Solo-Q Experience™

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

My head tells me to sell the cobble case but my heart lusts after the dragon lore

Sewer Adventure
Aug 25, 2004
You guys Cloud9 is on my flight!

bpower
Feb 19, 2011

Sewer Adventure posted:

Get really drunk and make friends with them.

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

Sewer Adventure posted:

Ask them if they have some Aderall for you.

Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

"yes James. Remove that from my presence. It... Offends me" *sips overpriced wine*

Sewer Adventure posted:

Ask to touch Freak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
pass them the server info

• Locked thread