Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the Conqueror, my Lord! Glory! Glory! Brock Lesnar!

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

HORMELCHILI posted:

what the gently caress how have you not seen any old wrestling...

i ask myself the same question before every ppv, i've been meaning to pull a wormskull and watch the old stuff

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I looked up when DX officially formed and just watched the episode it said on Wikipedia and been having a hell've a time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

As in now I go through all the raws and watch the PPVs when they say to, since I already seen all the Wrestlemania's people say are the good ones.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Owens owns.

https://youtu.be/XhfednB9XsU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

lol see ya later milhouse

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

hahaahaa owens

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

She may have broken the hand of Bayley... like a Boss!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

She may have broken the hand of Bayley... like a Boss!

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm buying a I'M A HUGGER shirt.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

it was really cool when the final match starts and they pull the camera out and i realized like half of the floor seat fans are wearing KO shirts

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
sasha/bayley was match of the weekend for both nxt and wwe

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm probably going to get shot walking down a street in Tampa or something wearing that though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

sasha/bayley was match of the weekend for both nxt and wwe

New Day's match was fairly epic.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

New Day's match was fairly epic.

new day have consistently been phenomenal. big e dancing was on a whole nother level

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I feel a bond of brotherhood with Xavier Woods, le Epic Gamer Wrestlerman.,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Man Stone Cold is a frickin genius on his Podcast...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Paige loves Stone Cold and Rikishi... WTF... We'are sole mates.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Paul Heyman's Dusty Rhodes impression is incredible.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Stone Cold is so freaking epic about wandering around badassly while talking on the mic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He just entered the ring and ripped the mic out of the ring announcer's hand and circled around the ring and stepped back on the apron and said You can turn the drat music off. I'm already in the drat ring. then he left the ring and started casually walking on top of announce tables and the apron and everything else in site while calmly saying Hell yeah. and talking poo poo about the company.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

He just entered the ring and ripped the mic out of the ring announcer's hand and circled around the ring and stepped back on the apron and said You can turn the drat music off. I'm already in the drat ring. then he left the ring and started casually walking on top of announce tables and the apron and everything else in site while calmly saying Hell yeah. and talking poo poo about the company.

Lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

While sliding between ropes on one side of the ring and meandering around the ring and sliding between them on the other and looking up at the Titan Tron: Rocky, you make your little challenges... like you're something special. I know you got your little rear end... back there watching that TV monitor... So if you really think you're something... Think you're something special... And think you can actually come in here... and beat the hell out of Stone Cold Steve Austin... Then why don't you bring your sorry rear end out... right now... and bring whoever you want with ya. Cause I got something for ya. Why don't you play some music so they got something to come out to. Come on Rock. You do suck. Crowd begins a roaring cheer. Oh hell yeah.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Los Borricuas music begins playing again.

ROAD DOGG: ˇÓrale, jermanos...!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Goldust slowly approaches the ring in a satin jacket, with a red, black and gold checker pattern on his face, fluffy slippers, dark sheer pantyhose, and a big arm cast in a sling. Listen... This is real simple. I'm an invalid.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I hated goldust so much as a kid.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Rhodes Family is the greatest wrestling dynasty of all time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm a world class athlete... A highly intelligent man. And I'm just better than the rest. That's all.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's no one better on God's green earth.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This week his face says FU again, last week the part of his cast you could see out of the sling had KC running up it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well first off I already told the whole world... that I'm an invalid! For those of you that don't know what that means... That means three days ago... it spread from my hand throughout my whole body, and I became a paraplegic!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Wrestling is a shadow of what it used to be, at best.

It's sort of epic to get into it at a time where you can marathon 10 90s Raws and a paper view in a day if you want.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

It's sort of epic to get into it at a time where you can marathon 10 90s Raws and a paper view in a day if you want.

going that hard could give you a permanent peoples eyebrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

going that hard could give you a permanent peoples eyebrow

Luna was just revealed hidden under Goldust's nurse's uniform and they splashed Vader's eyes with alcohol after Goldust had Luna rub it on his shoulders which caused him to start talking like Truman Capote and saying Oooooooooooooooooooooooo.