Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Haha jury house is going to turn Vanessa into The Mastermind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It continues to blow my mind that Jackie and the rest thought they were good with Steve. What part of never talking game, never socializing with him, and always talking about him as an easy, expendable target makes you good with him?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Eltoasto posted:

Haha jury house is going to turn Vanessa into The Mastermind

When Becky joins those two I expect it to be a week of very angry, bitter, and utterly misguided Vanessa hate considering Vanessa had next to nothing to do with any of their evictions.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's almost comical that Vanessa is getting all the credit when you have a 3 player voting block controlling the game.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's almost comical that Vanessa is getting all the credit when you have a 3 player voting block controlling the game.

The thing is, even AusTwins only played a role in these three evictions. Shelli went home because James and Meg flipped on her because she targeted them the week earlier, Steve took out Jackie because he had been on other side of the house all season, and Becky just played a bad game and doesn't have anyone loyal to her (except Johnny) because she played the middle way too long. All three jurors were taken out because of their own game mistakes.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Aug 21, 2015

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Heh, almost forgot the Cody/Christine Zing.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Oh man, this comp is mental torture

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Holy poo poo gently caress this comp

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

This is different and pretty cool.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
New comp? Hells yes.

edit: Meg XD

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

lol Meg

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Meg the first eliminated. Who's shocked?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Haha Meg is useless

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Spiky Ooze posted:

New comp? Hells yes.

edit: Meg XD

Really it's an old school comp reinvented. It's basically the BB6 pressure cooker comp Jen screwed Kaysar over in or the BB5 button one right after the twins came in. It's "hold a button and don't get distracted because we're going to stretch this poo poo out to gently caress with you." I assume they're going to really drag out some of these rounds and try to just break them down.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
Love this comp, we've haven't seen anything like this in awhile.

Also seems SUPER easy to throw to Johnny once Vanessa and James are gone.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Teek posted:

Love this comp, we've haven't seen anything like this in awhile.

Also seems SUPER easy to throw to Johnny once Vanessa and James are gone.

I'll believe they're all throwing when it happens. Its easy to say you feel safe when you're sitting safe in an easy week but standing there looking at how small the numbers are you gotta wonder how many of them really feel safe.

I know I rather be HOH and have the dilemma of choosing which deal to break than be sitting downstairs hoping that the HOH keeps his or her word with me and doesn't find out that I've been cutting deals with everyone. This entire house is sketchy and that breeds paranoia.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Wish I could watch the loving comp.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Honestly, its probably a pretty boring one. Just a bunch of people kneeling there complaining about their knees hurting.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Wrong thread.

LostRook fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Aug 21, 2015

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Wrong thread

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
Wrong thread dude.

huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009
Wow Austin's out now too

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Come on wrong thread guys jesus christ.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Well, at least one of those posts was a lie so fear not, non-live feeders. You don't really know what's happened.

Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
When they were talking about having made it to the final 8, they said "First final 8". Does that mean they've got it figured out that someone is coming back into the house next week?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, everyone in the house assumes a juror is returning next week.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Last night's episode was kind of boring. Steve's family :snore:
James' childish scare pranks

And.Zingbot's greatest hits - what was the point of that? Just to kill more time because nothing much happened since Sunday?!

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

Binary Logic posted:

Last night's episode was kind of boring. Steve's family :snore:
James' childish scare pranks

And.Zingbot's greatest hits - what was the point of that? Just to kill more time because nothing much happened since Sunday?!

It seems like the guests aren't telling people they're leaving until right before eviction so they don't have a lot of campaigning footage.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Guess you probably shouldn't win HOH if you are in an alliance with everybody in the house.

Clocks
Oct 2, 2007

Kind of annoyed how people are making GBS threads on Steve for not wanting to be up on the block as a pawn. Pawns go home etc etc. Don't ask them how they feel about it and be surprised when they don't want to do it, especially with so few people left.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

OH MY GAWWWWWD,Steeeeeve.
Be a paaaaaaaawn.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Robnoxious posted:

OH MY GAWWWWWD,Steeeeeve.
Be a paaaaaaaawn.

Come on Steve, be a team player, lets us gently caress you in the rear end here and put you up as a pawn against your closest ally in the house. Come on, we will be slow and gentle for you.

Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
And still, none of these dumbasses seems to have noticed that the final three will be Austin, Liz and Julia.

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

Orange Sunshine posted:

And still, none of these dumbasses seems to have noticed that the final three will be Austin, Liz and Julia.

I was face-palming so hard the other day when Steve and JM were all "we should should form an alliance of 2, who should we join with? The Austwins? Great idea!".

Was pretty disappointed with Steve. He has played a terrible game for a superfan so far (coasting for far too long), but I at least expected him to recognize strategically that going in as a 2 against an impenetrable 3 was incredibly dumb.

Well, now they're on the block together.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Austin is so insufferable. Holy poo poo.

Anyway that trio is super powerful but it's also super obvious. Liz will by necessity be put up next to Austin/Julia either the next time it's possible or the time after that, even if they are allied with everyone. The only one who might not do it would be Johnny Mac because he cares more about getting rid of Vanessa than he does about the game, which is probably why they should have put up James and Meg this week.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Come on Steve, be a team player, lets us gently caress you in the rear end here and put you up as a pawn against your closest ally in the house. Come on, we will be slow and gentle for you.

I mean obviously the situation sucks but Steve's negotiating skills are flawed. You can't just tell the HoH no.

I think part of it is he thinks he runs game in the house when it's more Shelli/Vanessa/twins have pitied and baby brothered him and that's how he stayed. Not really grasping the social context for what it is could be his biggest problem.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
That was a good episode. All the credit to Austin because I still think there's a good chance next week's HoH targets Vanessa instead of the three.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop

Popero posted:

That was a good episode. All the credit to Austin because I still think there's a good chance next week's HoH targets Vanessa instead of the three.

Maybe. But in the past Vanessa has talked herself off the block with muuuuch flimsier arguments than "there is literally a power trio left in this house."

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
I am surprised the Austwins continually manage to escape suspicion that they're working with the entire house. Also, that they are never discussed as a power trip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Is there anyone in the house who is actually good at this game?

• Locked thread