Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Cast enlarge Satan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
did you ever go left?

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
> Walk up suavely to the hole in the ice and tell her "I will tell you a secret if you give me the best blowjob I have ever felt in my life."

> fart during the blowjob

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

NutritiousSnack posted:

Tell her to come closer and ask the question again, only to go "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU WANT!" followed by a stunner, and a people's elbow

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

almightyerin posted:

> "Balls deep in your rear end, Baby." Spit in your hand and stroke yourself while leering at her suggestively.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

do selkies even have genitals? does she got a human pussy or a seal pussy? and would our hero care?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Feranon posted:

do selkies even have genitals? does she got a human pussy or a seal pussy? and would our hero care?

After loving a pile of gore Trevor style, I'm gonna go with a firm no.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Ice that bitch

shweetbox
Feb 16, 2007
Tongue jack the shweetbox
>login to long lost SA account.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
> Cut selkies head off and use to fight cthulhu

(there has been no dick sucking so give us cthulhu)

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Amazing Zimmo posted:

> Cut selkies head off and use to fight cthulhu

Excellent.

The winning vote has been decided and the ending is being processed.

The game keeps crashing, will upload the screenshots as soon as I can.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

Atma posted:

Excellent.

The winning vote has been decided and the ending is being processed.

The game keeps crashing, will upload the screenshots as soon as I can.

Probably should upgrade to Windows 10 to stop the crashing problem.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Amazing Zimmo posted:

Probably should upgrade to Windows 10 to stop the crashing problem.

Have you seen the graphics? Clearly this is an old game and he needs to roll back to Windows 7. :rolleyes:

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
ubuntu

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

Sorry no linux ports and 1848.exe is far too resource intensive to run in a lovely emulator.

Foppington
Feb 11, 2013

Neon Dreams
"Die" as a part of a ritual to turn us into an immortal being / god. LOOPHOLES

edit: too late! Darn it.

assemblyrequired
Jul 14, 2014

If we get to enter any more commands and all those previous commands went through (meaning we recharged our egg), we need to use it to fire a unibeam style gay laser to kill cthulhu
In the event that we get to enter more commands but haven't charged our egg, shout "im gay" to recharge it, then proceed as above
Edit: if we don't get to enter any more, thanks for the thread atma, it's really been fun

assemblyrequired fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Aug 24, 2015

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I think this one was shorter than the MH370 airplane one.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Tenzarin posted:

We're dying less, GBS is getting pretty good at playing these games

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Bregor posted:

We're dying less, GBS is getting pretty good at playing these games

On the other hand, Bob was still the funniest game.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I'm pretty sure were killing atma, he cant even bring himself to finish this one after we filled it full of goku and wrestling moves.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bendyman might still be my favourite

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Bendyman might still be my favourite

I also liked Bendyman the best.

Also I didn't realize that the Endtimes PC was supposed to be Obama until Biden was summoned.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Tenzarin posted:

Just going off raw panel numbers, MH370 was 43 scenes.

This one is shaping up to be about 57-60 - and almost half of them are animations.

I might go through all of them after this and figure all that out.

Anyway, ending is almost done. Should be up today.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

nice work Atma, hopefully we get the ending we deserve

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

no matter the outcome, can we please have someone or something get its dick sucked???

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Concerned Citizen posted:

On the other hand, Bob was still the funniest game.

Bob was great because of how simple and blank the canvas was for us. Didn't seem to be nearly as much of a planned plot as the others. Even if all the games clearly bend to our whims, none seemed as free as bob. All have been great though.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Amorphous Blob posted:

no matter the outcome, can we please have someone or something get its dick sucked???

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Amorphous Blob posted:

this

also, the adventures of satan was the best

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Is there a thread with links to all of these games?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Magres posted:

Is there a thread with links to all of these games?

from his profile: https://www.patreon.com/Atmaz?ty=h

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Poco posted:

> use the last of the egg's power to birth a full-grown Stone Cold Steve Austin from your chest and then use the ultimate technique Double Stunner

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Poco posted:

> use the last of the egg's power to birth a full-grown Stone Cold Steve Austin from your chest and then use the ultimate technique Double Stunner

Bregor
May 31, 2013

Amorphous Blob posted:

Bregor
May 31, 2013

Also Obama endtimes.exe was the best, we had a loving weed golem, a bone golem, and a rotting flesh golem. And gay black Hitler.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Bregor posted:

Also Obama endtimes.exe was the best, we had a loving weed golem, a bone golem, and a rotting flesh golem. And gay black Hitler.

Don't forget Diamond Joe.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

NutritiousSnack posted:

Tell her to come closer and ask the question again, only to go "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU WANT!" followed by a stunner, and a people's elbow

You beckon the creature closer. She smiles, slowly rising from the water.

She stares directly into your eyes. Her irises are deep and dark like the ocean below. You feel, in another life, you might have fallen in love with her.

As she opens her mouth to speak, you rudely interrupt. "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU WANT!"

Before she can respond, you swiftly kick her in the midsection, bending her over into prime Stunner position.

Her skull cracks against the ice as you land the most powerful Stunner you've ever attempted. Her body writhes and convulses along the ice. Foam spits at the edges of her mouth. What a sell.

You waste no time and take the opportunity to drive your elbow into her disabled form. You leap as high as you can, wanting to deliver as much damage as possible to guarantee that three count.

As you connect, you feel a great release of energy from within her body. You know you've broken her.

The ice cracks beneath the force of your blow, and both of you are plunged into the icy waters.

You manage to disentangle your body from hers and make it to the surface, gasping for air. The water is unbelievably frigid.

Before you can climb back onto the ice, a massive whirlpool forms beneath you. A great force sucks you downward into darkness. As you descend, the woman's laughter echoes all around you. It feels as if her clammy hands are grabbing at your ankles, weighing you down.

You struggle for the surface but make no gains. The dim light of the surface falls further and further from sight. All fades to black.

..........Time Passes..........

You open your eyes. How long have you been asleep? Where are you?

You feel as if you're floating. The darkness around you washes away, and you see your father before you, smiling proudly.

"You're the best of us, Steven,'" his voice echoes from every direction. "Your job isn't done yet..."

Just as quickly he appears, he is gone. You reach out and call to him, but no sound leaves your mouth. You miss him so much.

What did he mean about the "bottom line"?

You are bombarded with images of your father landing an amazing Stunner on what can only be time itself. How can this be possible?

Where is the woman?

All fades to black.

..........Time Passes..........

You open your eyes again. Another clock.

This time, something is different.

You stand naked in an office. The air feels charged - the hair on your arms is standing straight up.

Are you alive?

A man speaks to you, pulling you back to reality.

"Well then.... what have we here?" asks a friendly voice in an English accent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wBA4KMHFKo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

>New Game+

also :five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy
The real achievement would be getting through a thread with no wrestling/dbz/gay sex actions.

• Locked thread