Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

Norse Code posted:

going to the zoo to see some legos

Can confirm this is actually norse code. She lifts more than all of u combined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Minimalist Program posted:

Post your picture III: post your moms picture.

wanna meet that mom

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Your hair is absolutely fantastic.

and her eyes, too, are fantastic.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Norse Code posted:

going to the zoo to see some legos

Legit thought you were continuing the joke of the last few pages and posted a picture of Katy Perry. Ballin' hair!

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Your hair is absolutely fantastic.

Reminds me of old 70s muscle cars because it's plum crazy :haw:

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Burning Sensation posted:

Quit bugging me mom, I'm trying to look cool for the internet, JEEZ.

Bo Burnham?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Minimalist Program posted:

Yeah its nice and super cool to steal pictures of a random stranger and build an internet persona around them. Thats cool stuff for a cool person to do.

Not sure why you would condone this kind of behavior. Sounds pretty bad to me.

Burning Sensation
Sep 2, 2006

Apropos of nothing.

Didn't know who that was (thanks Wikipedia), but he looks remarkably like my cousin.

--

For those of you saying my mom seems like a nice lady, well...

She sent me to school like this on picture day (pretty sure I've posted this picture on SA before in a "bad haircuts" thread, or something).

Thanks mom, you're the best!

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

She sent me to school like this on picture day (pretty sure I've posted this picture on SA before in a "bad haircuts" thread, or something).

This is by far the best way to troll your kid. Your mother is amazing.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Once during my 3rd or 4th grade Spirit Week it was Crazy Hair Day so all the other kids got to abuse rinse-out hair dye and miles of ribbon and prodigious amounts of mousse, and my mom gave me a french braid. :geno:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Once during my 3rd or 4th grade Spirit Week it was Crazy Hair Day so all the other kids got to abuse rinse-out hair dye and miles of ribbon and prodigious amounts of mousse, and my mom gave me a french braid. :geno:

:effort:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Kill you are famil

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

how the heck do you french braid plumage?

red_dirt
Apr 26, 2014

by Shine

titties posted:

Here, have a picture of me from 10 years ago. I was having breakfast on the boat. This was before I became a wheelchair-bound german girl

If not for Caddyshack I'd have guessed it was a lot more than 10 years ago. That's some serious hair. You belong on a recruiting poster.

Art Alexakis
Mar 27, 2008

Desert Bus posted:

This is for you Evelyn Nesbit, sorry it took me months. 11pm is the perfect time to get intoxicated, vaguely clean up the hobobeard and take a lovely selfie.

NIce. I've got the same Tat.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

red_dirt posted:

If not for Caddyshack I'd have guessed it was a lot more than 10 years ago. That's some serious hair. You belong on a recruiting poster.

Wait, what? Caddyshack came out 35 years ago, how does it tip you off to 10?

Also, dude looks stoned as gently caress

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

RFC2324 posted:

Also, dude looks stoned as gently caress

For me to have been stoned in that pic it would have had to be a lot closer to the time that Caddyshack was actually released. Apparently dudes got high on the boat all the time in the 70's / early 80's.

I had just gotten up and probably was blinking when they took the picture. I don't photograph well, I'm way hotter irl

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

titties posted:

For me to have been stoned in that pic it would have had to be a lot closer to the time that Caddyshack was actually released. Apparently dudes got high on the boat all the time in the 70's / early 80's.

I had just gotten up and probably was blinking when they took the picture. I don't photograph well, I'm way hotter irl

You have improved as you've aged, going by the pictures you've shared in here. You also posted something in another thread that made me crack up, so you're alright with me even if you blink when people take your picture.

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

This haircut rules

Art Alexakis
Mar 27, 2008

Indubitable Leg posted:

From the briefly lived gbs thread and cause I'm a vain whore.

Nice, I've got the same tat.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Didn't know who that was (thanks Wikipedia), but he looks remarkably like my cousin.

--

This owns, what the gently caress are you complaining about?

e: Also I had this thread open in another tab and you should post that picture there.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Art Alexakis posted:

Nice, I've got the same tat.
A pic of mr. Burns saying "excellent".

Burning Sensation
Sep 2, 2006

Apropos of nothing.

movax posted:

This owns, what the gently caress are you complaining about?

Nothing at all. My mom going out of her way to embarrass her sons for her amusement is just... well, my mom, really. It helped me develop a pretty thick skin.

I could fill a thread with stories about this poo poo.

Tame example: My mom was a high school Biology teacher and my brother and I attended the school she taught at, so she was our sex-ed teacher, and that went over about as well as you might expect. I remember her telling everyone how enormously fat I was as a baby: "Burning Sensation weighed over 5 kilograms, that's half a bag of dog food for those of you who don't know. Imagine carrying that around on your arm all day."

Thanks mom.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Better or worse

Methanar has a new favorite as of 06:01 on Aug 26, 2015

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Methanar posted:

Better or worse

Left one is better. Both would be improved if you didn't look like a loved one just died.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

Methanar posted:

Better or worse

You look so, so much better shaved. Now get a haircut and stop looking so drat mournful.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Your hair makes me sad.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Nothing at all. My mom going out of her way to embarrass her sons for her amusement is just... well, my mom, really. It helped me develop a pretty thick skin.

I could fill a thread with stories about this poo poo.

Tame example: My mom was a high school Biology teacher and my brother and I attended the school she taught at, so she was our sex-ed teacher, and that went over about as well as you might expect. I remember her telling everyone how enormously fat I was as a baby: "Burning Sensation weighed over 5 kilograms, that's half a bag of dog food for those of you who don't know. Imagine carrying that around on your arm all day."

Thanks mom.

That actually sounds unprofessional on a whole bunch of levels.

I mean I'm all up for your mum embarrassing you in front of your friends but teaching her own kids sex ed and then embarrassing them is a good way to lead to mental scarring

No wonder you kill all those hookers and dump their bodies in a lake

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

poop dood posted:

You look so, so much better shaved. Now get a haircut and stop looking so drat mournful.

Also you might want to start taking pictures that don't show you in a dark basement staring at the computer screen as literally their only feature.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3386887&userid=212964#post447236941

drat I missed the GunChicka stuff. Seeing that post instantly reminded me off the E/N ex thread. lol it goes further than just posting pictures.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Methanar posted:

Better or worse

shave, fix your hair, change your carpet, smile, don't sit in a smelly, dark basement all day.

Baelish
Feb 8, 2013
Post-soccer picture, I'm on the right.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Methanar posted:

Better or worse

Did we go through this already in another thread? Or was it this one?

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Baelish posted:

Post-soccer picture, I'm on the right.

You two are made for each other. From what appear to be spare parts.

(Sorry)

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

yep

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

SaltLick posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3386887&userid=212964#post447236941

drat I missed the GunChicka stuff. Seeing that post instantly reminded me off the E/N ex thread. lol it goes further than just posting pictures.

Well, if you are going to make up a personality, at least make it an interesting one.

Bloody Cat Farm
Oct 20, 2010

I can smell your pussy, Clarice.
How did this person get exposed as using fake pics/fake persona? I think I missed it. Do we know who he/she really is?

GunChicka
Dec 5, 2014

bang bang
I'll explain, but it's really stupid. Didn't intend to make up a character at first, just registered for LP's and stuff but my life is really boring and I liked reading E/N so I had an idea for a crazy e/n thread I planned on stretching out for a long time. I just googled for pictures to use (which is really inconsiderate in hind sight but I figured I was just making up a story and it was harmless as they were public) as I wanted to lay some groundwork so when my story started becoming unbelievable and people dug up posts it'd seem more believable. Anyhow I got carried away with posting and shouldn't have used someone else's pictures. It was all a dumb idea anyways and I regret it. Everyone return to normal and I'll do better things with my time and just feel really embarrassed about this whole thing from and never post again.

Baelish
Feb 8, 2013

Centripetal Horse posted:

You two are made for each other. From what appear to be spare parts.

(Sorry)

Hahahaha, it's okay. I think the two of us put together would make one halfway decent looking guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Hi here is a picture of me, Gar.