Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NOTinuyasha
Oct 17, 2006

The Great Twist
One suggestion, no newline between the [img] tags. The table will keep them stacked and avoid the little gap between images.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Omi-Polari posted:

If Trump becomes president he should be on the money. Like all of it.

$1 can be baby Trump. $5 can be boy Trump. $10 can be military academy Trump. $20 can be adult Trump. $50 can be forty-something Trump and $100 can be President Trump.

They'll be gold colored and we'll call them "Trumps" instead of dollars. Like you'd say "that'd be twenty Trumps" when someone wants to buy something in the convenience store where you work because that is your life now.

Where do Trump Rumps fit into all of this?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

NOTinuyasha posted:

One suggestion, no newline between the [img] tags. The table will keep them stacked and avoid the little gap between images.

Whose has gaps??

NOTinuyasha
Oct 17, 2006

The Great Twist

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
On my laptop browser in chrome it has no gaps..same on my phone browser in chrome and safari..wtf

the worst thing is has issued a correction as of 16:06 on Aug 27, 2015

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
it has no gaps for me, it's just one yooge tower

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Xenophon posted:

it has no gaps for me, it's just one yooge tower

Sweet

Cant accomodate every kooky browser everywhere..the urls dont have lines between them

the worst thing is has issued a correction as of 16:16 on Aug 27, 2015

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Sorry Opera users, Trump doesn't care about your French browser. Get a classy browser, losers!

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
i recently learned that the president can change what the flag looks like whenever

looking forward to the trump flag

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sir Tonk posted:

Sorry Opera users, Trump doesn't care about your French browser. Get a classy browser, losers!

I was real worried for a bit

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Tautologicus posted:

a tower of posting opulence.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the more I see trump tower the more i realizr this is the man america needs

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Imagine if it replaced the White House.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Pumroy posted:

the more I see trump tower the more i realizr this is the man america needs

That's right

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Sir Tonk posted:

Imagine if it replaced the White House.

Could Trump do that if he wants

"I see the nation's capital as New York and since everyone in Washington hates me anyway, come visit the new Gold House!"

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

EugeneJ posted:

"I see the nation's capital as New York and since everyone in Washington hates me anyway, come visit the new Gold House!"

He's not going to have to. He's building a hotel across from the White House. He will work at the White House and go home to the presidential suite every night.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

EugeneJ posted:

He wouldn't be wrong, it should be the capital.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

The Human Crouton posted:

He's not going to have to. He's building a hotel across from the White House. He will work at the White House and go home to the presidential suite every night.

Walking across the street is for plebs. The Donald takes the elevator.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Trump would move Congress into the UN building and tell those other losers to get out.

Oh God I could really see that happening.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

skaboomizzy posted:

Trump would move Congress into the UN building and tell those other losers to get out.

Oh God I could really see that happening.

All translators only translate into English from now on.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

The Human Crouton posted:

All translators only translate into English from now on.

They translate from English as well. gently caress your other languages :smuggo:

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

quote:

Some of Sánchez's listeners have come to simply refer to Trump as "Hitler" for calling undocumented immigrants "rapists" and "drug dealers," the Times reports.

"The Hitler one I've never heard of until this morning when I work up," Trump said Thursday in the early primary voting state. "I'm not a fan of Hitler."

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Wow, he's dropping the ball even further on that David Duke endorsement.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

It's always a good sign when politicians feel the need to distance themselves from Hitler.

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
I just love how casual he is. Hitler? Not a fan.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
"Hitler did a lot of good things for Germany and the people. But honestly, he's killing Jews."

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Internet Webguy posted:

"Hitler did a lot of good things for Germany and the people. But honestly, he's killing Yoos."

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

The city and state of New York would raise hell if the feds tried to grab a mile square of some of the most expensive real estate in the country. Also, Maryland would have to annex Washington, and nobody wants that shithole of a city.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

BgRdMchne posted:

The city and state of New York would raise hell if the feds tried to grab a mile square of some of the most expensive real estate in the country. Also, Maryland would have to annex Washington, and nobody wants that shithole of a city.

No need to, just put all the civil service buildings in NJ and just have the tops of the three branches in the city.

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004

Xenophon posted:

Apparently his opponents have no defense to Trump other then "Literally Hitler".
Game, set, match, the fat lady has sung, all over but the crying, thanks for playing, gg.

Well maybe someone can beat him in 2020.

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004

is that a picture of heaven?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
I know I'm inspired.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Am I really the first person to bring this up in this thread?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/27/politics/donald-trump-hair-toupee/index.html

Trump hair confirmed.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Xenophon posted:

All part of The Donald's magic.

Mulva posted:

No need to, just put all the civil service buildings in NJ and just have the tops of the three branches in the city.

That... that might work.

crazy eights
Aug 23, 2015

by Lowtax
lol trump is on loving fire right now baby.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Although I still don't think Trump is particularly racist by Republican standards, his supporters are starting to freak me out quite a bit.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

• Locked thread