Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

:heysexy: I filled that up, just for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Hirayuki posted:

I know they often write D's as eths in Japan to distinguish them from O's or zeroes. Seems to me they could just try being more careful writing their D's, but what do I know?

To be fair, D, O and 0 can look drat near indistinguishable with a lot of fonts.

I see a lot of licence plates where even the Q can barely be told apart from the others.

Refrigerapist
Dec 11, 2004

Here is his author page on Amazon. It's amazing.

Edit: His picture makes him look like a Russian who watched Top Gun and said "Yes."

Refrigerapist has a new favorite as of 03:30 on Aug 28, 2015

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

I'd have thought he'd be more of a Tea person.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

So did Clippy excel in accessing her powerpoint?

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

SLUMPERS posted:

Edit: His picture makes him look like a Russian who watched Top Gun and said "Yes."

his bio is... well

quote:

Leonard Delaney writes from the heart instead of wasting time with research or experience. Living a clean lifestyle has allowed him to focus on doing good in school, honing his writing, and tinkering with technology. He lives well outside of Toronto with his mother and her cat while maintaining a long-distance relationship with his girlfriend, Misty (aka Éowyn16), who no longer responds to his direct messages, but he remains hopeful for a future with. Leonard is a co-founder of provocative fiction peddling publisher Forest City Pulp.

Send_Ninjas
Oct 10, 2006
He's gotta be on some kind of list.

"she stopped responding to my direct messages so I hope she reads my amazon bio. I wrote all these stories for her!".

Is Christine his internet girlfriend or his mom?

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

You forgot his best story!

I wonder what the old cover was.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Send_Ninjas posted:

He's gotta be on some kind of list.

"she stopped responding to my direct messages so I hope she reads my amazon bio. I wrote all these stories for her!".

Is Christine his internet girlfriend or his mom?

There is absolutely no way that Leonard Delaney is not this author's greatest character.

Other than long-piece.

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

I'm afraid we have no time for codes and manners.

Silly Burrito posted:

So did Clippy excel in accessing her powerpoint?

Word.

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Swedish Horror posted:

That one is okay but this one is clearly the best.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

VendaGoat posted:

:heysexy: I filled that up, just for you.

I didn't know you were Italian!

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
There used to be a thread here on the forums with people unironically writing and selling self published smut on Amazon.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

Really wanting that Precise Dwarf Bravery shirt

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
There is (or used to be, anyway) an entire thread in the Book Barn for SA members to talk about the latest erotica crap they're writing. Apparently it's decent coin if you can crank them out pretty fast.

I'd bet that Leonard guy is a goon

edit beaten, but to add: they didn't take it seriously or anything, they thought it was hilarious and profitable afaik

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Bored posted:

I didn't know you were Italian!

Now you know baby

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

Really wanting that Precise Dwarf Bravery shirt

It's exactly what's written on my D&D character sheet.

TyrsHTML
May 13, 2004

Yes those stories are goon made. The pinnacle is "pounded in the butt by my own butt"

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

TyrsHTML posted:

Yes those stories are goon made. The pinnacle is "pounded in the butt by my own butt"

No, the pinnacle was the sequel, "pounded in the butt by 'pounded in the butt by my butt'", in which the author's last book became sentient and pounded him in the butt.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

TyrsHTML posted:

Actually, http://www.amazon.com/Pounded-The-Butt-Book-Own-ebook/dp/B00VDRUI5Q

e: motherfucker

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

SLUMPERS posted:

Edit: His picture makes him look like a Russian who watched Top Gun and said "Da."

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

I am somehow not convinced that is a real dog.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Bill Posters posted:

That one is okay but this one is clearly the best.

I love the fact there's a "Lennyverse".

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

Lord Lambeth posted:

I am somehow not convinced that is a real dog.

I like, but shouldn't minions macros go in the meme thread?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Same author.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I'm on my phone and doing zero research on this at the moment, but I believe Tingle has a book called "Buttception". The cover makes it look as though it may be about being pounded in the butt by the book "pounded in the butt by my book, pounded in the butt by my own butt"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

umalt posted:

I thought this was a normal 1950's depiction of being a house wife. Then I noticed the iMac.

Dear god that brief period in the 90's was magical.

I assume you mean the Tim Burton administration.

TyrsHTML
May 13, 2004

Teddybear posted:

No, the pinnacle was the sequel, "pounded in the butt by 'pounded in the butt by my butt'", in which the author's last book became sentient and pounded him in the butt.

Holy gently caress there is a sequel.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

TyrsHTML posted:

Uh, just because goons were doing it, doesn't mean other people aren't doing it.

And Chuck Tingle is a national treasure.

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

SLUMPERS posted:

I think he is obsessed with the red head model. Does he just pick from a pool of models that want to be on his covers?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Flaggy posted:

I think he is obsessed with the red head model. Does he just pick from a pool of models that want to be on his covers?

Well, I think that's one of his specific characters in his """universe""", so he uses the same model every time.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Swedish Horror posted:

The title says Motherfucking Wizards, but the cover says Mother loving Wizards. So which one is it? This is important.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Mierenneuker posted:

The title says Motherfucking Wizards, but the cover says Mother loving Wizards. So which one is it? This is important.

Works either way, if you think about it. In either case you need at least one mother and two wizards to get on.

EDIT: Wait, the first form works and the second doesn't if you only have two wizards who are both mothers. But the summary might rule that out.

dont be mean to me has a new favorite as of 16:04 on Aug 28, 2015

CharlieWhiskey
Aug 18, 2005

everything, all the time

this is the world
two wizards, one staff

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

CharlieWhiskey posted:

two wizards, one staff

Don't be gross.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Don't be gross.

Spellswap.avi

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Everyone wants the irony money since the stupid rape dinosaur thing went viral.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Pick posted:

stupid rape dinosaur

:confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:master:

• Locked thread