Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Decided to check out Harry Potter And The Misunderstanding Of Bayesian Reasoning for myself. Here's from the 9th paragraph onwards (although most of the paragraphs are single-line):

quote:

The Professor rolled his eyes. "Dear, I understand that you're not familiar with the sceptical literature. You may not realise how easy it is for a trained magician to fake the seemingly impossible. Remember how I taught Harry to bend spoons? If it seemed like they could always guess what you were thinking, that's called cold reading -"

"It wasn't bending spoons -"

"What was it, then?"

Petunia bit her lip. "I can't just tell you. You'll think I'm -" She swallowed. "Listen. Michael. I wasn't - always like this -" She gestured at herself, as though to indicate her lithe form. "Lily did this. Because I - because I begged her. For years, I begged her. Lily had always been prettier than me, and I'd... been mean to her, because of that, and then she got magic, can you imagine how I felt? And I begged her to use some of that magic on me so that I could be pretty too, even if I couldn't have her magic, at least I could be pretty."

Tears were gathering in Petunia's eyes.
So literally the first thing that happens is a by the book demonstration of mansplaining, followed by a woman being overly, and exclusively, concerned with her looks, and then being emotional?

Is this followed by an ironic inversion or is this how self-unaware the thing keeps on being throughout?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Yud's been going hard on the stupidity lately

https://www.facebook.com/yudkowsky/posts/10153592610254228

http://imgur.com/Atluu0E

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Challenge: show me a single line in the Schopenhauer article that has no truth conditions.

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

Cingulate posted:

Decided to check out Harry Potter And The Misunderstanding Of Bayesian Reasoning for myself. Here's from the 9th paragraph onwards (although most of the paragraphs are single-line):
So literally the first thing that happens is a by the book demonstration of mansplaining, followed by a woman being overly, and exclusively, concerned with her looks, and then being emotional?

Is this followed by an ironic inversion or is this how self-unaware the thing keeps on being throughout?

What does your heart tell you?

Wait, no, wrong user.

What does your cold, hard intellect tell you?

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ArchangeI posted:

What does your heart tell you?

Wait, no, wrong user.

What does your cold, hard intellect tell you?
My heart tells me speedrunning Super Mario Bros, masturbating, or masturbating to speedruns of Super Mario Bros would be a much better use of my time than reading one more line of that piece. And that I really hope somebody kidnaps Yud and forces him to watch every single Slavoj Zizek video on youtube, in a row (15 minute herbal cigarette breaks every 3 hours). Not because I think he'd learn anything - but because it would cause him pain, and I want him to feel pain.

Also, sudden intuition: Yud is a gnostic. Like, he seems defined by nothing better than by gnosticism.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Cingulate posted:

My heart tells me speedrunning Super Mario Bros, masturbating, or masturbating to speedruns of Super Mario Bros would be a much better use of my time than reading one more line of that piece.

It's definitely the best use of your release.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

quote:

You'd need to have lived the lives of Newton, Lavoisier, Einstein, Fermi, and Kahneman all put together to be proven wrong about as many facts as a programmer unlearns in one year of debugging, though admittedly they'd be deeper and more emotionally significant facts. How could academia possibly let an average practitioner do that?

This is so stupid I'm actually stunned. Like, I'm trying to come up with a comment on it and I just...draw a blank. And then I reread and my brain just sort of gives up and I stare at my wall for a little bit.

Edit: One of the people backing him up is a grad student at Princeton that seems to be interested in algebraic geometry. What the hell are they teaching over there? Most pure mathematicians avoid applied stuff because they know exactly how complicated and messy real things can get.

quote:

Mathematics gives you a false picture of the simplicity of reality, most forms of science and programming will quickly disabuse you of this

Hate Fibration has a new favorite as of 18:55 on Aug 28, 2015

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

To Yud, there is no learning, only the memorization of facts. Data and facts. Data and facts. They are all that exists in the world of nerds.

The Vosgian Beast posted:

I think maybe this derail has gone on too long. Here's the most irritating thing ever

this stupid article posted:

The reactionary hipster movement is winning.
:newlol: Is he serious? Their mere existence reveals the weakening position of the right in the culture war.

Wait, what the gently caress is this blog? "National anarchist"? Some kind of anarchist Nazi poo poo? :stonk:

This site's mission statement is amazing. It's like if you cut up a bunch of communist, anarchist, and fascist screeds into pieces and taped them back together at random. Some sort of bizarre intersection of Mao, Zerzan, and William Pierce. Either that or the William Pierce part cut up Mao and Zerzan and is now wearing their skins like an ideological Buffalo Bill. I'm not sure which is more hosed up.

Woolie Wool has a new favorite as of 20:33 on Aug 28, 2015

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!

Woolie Wool posted:

Wait, what the gently caress is this blog? "National anarchist"? Some kind of anarchist Nazi poo poo? :stonk:

tl;dr yes.

Yudkowsky poops all over Reddit again. su3su2u1 just quotes without comment. Jesus, this is just embarrassing. I'm cringing here.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
In further can't-stop-looking-at-the-car-wreck news, I've, against better judgement, skimmed over another chapter of Harry Potter Likes Reading D&D Rulebooks But Not Play D&D With His "Friends". Specifically the parts about brain evolution. Turns out Yud is not an evolutionary neurobiologist!
Considering that's actually within my area of expertise, does anyone even remotely care about what I think is dumb about Yud's take on this?

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Cingulate posted:

In further can't-stop-looking-at-the-car-wreck news, I've, against better judgement, skimmed over another chapter of Harry Potter Likes Reading D&D Rulebooks But Not Play D&D With His "Friends". Specifically the parts about brain evolution. Turns out Yud is not an evolutionary neurobiologist!
Considering that's actually within my area of expertise, does anyone even remotely care about what I think is dumb about Yud's take on this?

I am always up for hearing about the dumb poo poo Yud writes. Dude is fascinatingly stupid to me.

Curvature of Earth
Sep 9, 2011

Projected cost of
invading Canada:
$900

Cingulate posted:

I'm always up for relevant experts countering crackpots.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Woolie Wool posted:

To Yud, there is no learning, only the memorization of facts. Data and facts. Data and facts. They are all that exists in the world of nerds.

:newlol: Is he serious? Their mere existence reveals the weakening position of the right in the culture war.

This site's mission statement is amazing. It's like if you cut up a bunch of communist, anarchist, and fascist screeds into pieces and taped them back together at random. Some sort of bizarre intersection of Mao, Zerzan, and William Pierce. Either that or the William Pierce part cut up Mao and Zerzan and is now wearing their skins like an ideological Buffalo Bill. I'm not sure which is more hosed up.

She, and yes, as far as I can tell.

Nydwracu, Scott Alexander's favorite fascist friend used to call himself an anarcho-fascist, but he changed his political beliefs to another nonsensical neologism every other week, so take that with a grain of salt.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Night10194 posted:

I am always up for hearing about the dumb poo poo Yud writes. Dude is fascinatingly stupid to me.
Ugh.

From chp. 25.
Yud's story is basically our brains are big in order to gently caress each other over - to outsmart each other in a battle of wits.

quote:

And beside Draco, Harry walked along with a smile on his face, thinking about the evolutionary origins of human intelligence.

In the beginning, before people had quite understood how evolution worked, they'd gone around thinking crazy ideas like human intelligence evolved so that we could invent better tools.

The reason why this was crazy was that only one person in the tribe had to invent a tool, and then everyone else would use it, and it would spread to other tribes, and still be used by their descendants a hundred years later. That was great from the perspective of scientific progress, but in evolutionary terms, it meant that the person who invented something didn't have much of a fitness advantage, didn't have all that many more children than everyone else. Only relative fitness advantages could increase the relative frequency of a gene in the population, and drive some lonely mutation to the point where it was universal and everyone had it. And brilliant inventions just weren't common enough to provide the sort of consistent selection pressure it took to promote a mutation. It was a natural guess, if you looked at humans with their guns and tanks and nuclear weapons and compared them to chimpanzees, that the intelligence was there to make the technology. A natural guess, but wrong.

Before people had quite understood how evolution worked, they'd gone around thinking crazy ideas like the climate changed, and tribes had to migrate, and people had to become smarter in order to solve all the novel problems.
What is dumb about this is that your genes are not only found in you, but also, proportionally, in those similar to you - that is, your siblings etc. That is, if your gene helps your tribe, it will lead to your genes spreading even if you yourself will end up not making more babies individually. However, if your tribe is more healthy, the kids you have will also have better survival chances. (You can think of it like this: in the long run, the groups with one guy who can make weapons due to his nerd brain genes will prevail over those who don't have that gene in their midst, so nerd brain genes will be selected for even though they may not directly, in the short term, be conductive to the owner's likelihood of procreating.)

I guess nobody is surprised by Yud not getting very simple, trivial facts about groups and social interactions beyond one single individual alpha nerd's lonely struggle in a zero sum game against all other apes.

quote:

But human beings had four times the brain size of a chimpanzee. 20% of a human's metabolic energy went into feeding the brain. Humans were ridiculously smarter than any other species. That sort of thing didn't happen because the environment stepped up the difficulty of its problems a little. Then the organisms would just get a little smarter to solve them. Ending up with that gigantic outsized brain must have taken some sort of runaway evolutionary process, something that would push and push without limits.

And today's scientists had a pretty good guess at what that runaway evolutionary process had been.

Harry had once read a famous book called Chimpanzee Politics. The book had described how an adult chimpanzee named Luit had confronted the aging alpha, Yeroen, with the help of a young, recently matured chimpanzee named Nikkie. Nikkie had not intervened directly in the fights between Luit and Yeroen, but had prevented Yeroen's other supporters in the tribe from coming to his aid, distracting them whenever a confrontation developed between Luit and Yeroen. And in time Luit had won, and become the new alpha, with Nikkie as the second most powerful...

...though it hadn't taken very long after that for Nikkie to form an alliance with the defeated Yeroen, overthrow Luit, and become the new new alpha.

It really made you appreciate what millions of years of hominids trying to outwit each other - an evolutionary arms race without limit - had led to in the way of increased mental capacity.

'Cause, y'know, a human would have totally seen that one coming.
"Today's scientists" usually assume that a bunch of stuff added up to our brain, including fairly un-nerdy stuff like fine motor control, but if we only look at the component coming from higher cognition, the primary driver seems to be collaboration and cooperation - peacefully managing large, complex groups. There is an interesting observation (you may have heard of Dunbar's number) that within mammals, the encephalization quotient correlates nicely with group size, and with grooming times, that is, how much time your average ape spends every day just grooming - apes groom each other to coordinate their societies, just to diffuse stress and uphold social harmony. In simple terms: coordinating more complex groups means bigger brains.
So what Yud says is not actually false - surely a part of this maneuvering within larger, more complex groups means competition and possibly even some battle of the wits stuff. But the tone in the primary scientific literature is typically very much about cooperation than competition. IMO the most interesting thing about this is not that Yud has a very idiosyncratic take on the literature, but in which way he is idiosyncratic; he takes a story about cooperation driving brain size, and makes it into one where brains grow in order to subjugate your fellow pre-human.

I'd say winning over others via your nerd smarts to establish a philosopher king hierarchy is a typical nerd dream. Contrast with the "feminine", soft and mushy and un-cool cooperation, coexistence, and harmony.

Cingulate has a new favorite as of 21:48 on Aug 28, 2015

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Just wait until you read what the guy thinks passes for clever manipulation. If his story wasn't so insanely dull it'd be a great unintentional comedy.

"I am manipulating you, but I am so clever you will ignore that I just outright said I was trying bald-facedly to manipulate you." "Wow! How clever and subtle! He is a dangerous manipulator!"

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010
A lot of it starts making more sense when you assume that Yud believes intelligence to be very much like the DnD stat. It also informs his opinion on how AI will come about: once computers get sufficiently powerful, AI will form spontaneously.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ArchangeI posted:

A lot of it starts making more sense when you assume that Yud believes intelligence to be very much like the DnD stat.
Yup, that's how it reads.

The difference between a rational male and a non-rational male is the rational male tries to roll under INT, not STR. That's about it.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
Perhaps I'm missing something here but criticizing as in "I am seriously reading all this poo poo" Harry Potter fanfic written by a stunted manchild whose main talent is sucking sociopath venture capitalist dick

why the gently caress is this different from other poo poo fanfic

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Laserjet 4P posted:

Perhaps I'm missing something here but criticizing as in "I am seriously reading all this poo poo" Harry Potter fanfic written by a stunted manchild whose main talent is sucking sociopath venture capitalist dick

Because it's one of the main tools of spreading his cult. He wrote it specifically to try to attract its audience to his weird singularity cult.

As a result, it's also a fascinating window into his weird beliefs.

Curvature of Earth
Sep 9, 2011

Projected cost of
invading Canada:
$900

Cingulate posted:

if we only look at the component coming from higher cognition, the primary driver seems to be collaboration and cooperation - peacefully managing large, complex groups. There is an interesting observation (you may have heard of Dunbar's number) that within mammals, the encephalization quotient correlates nicely with group size, and with grooming times, that is, how much time your average ape spends every day just grooming - apes groom each other to coordinate their societies, just to diffuse stress and uphold social harmony. In simple terms: coordinating more complex groups means bigger brains.
So what Yud says is not actually false - surely a part of this maneuvering within larger, more complex groups means competition and possibly even some battle of the wits stuff. But the tone in the primary scientific literature is typically very much about cooperation than competition. IMO the most interesting thing about this is not that Yud has a very idiosyncratic take on the literature, but in which way he is idiosyncratic; he takes a story about cooperation driving brain size, and makes it into one where brains grow in order to subjugate your fellow pre-human.

I'd say winning over others via your nerd smarts to establish a philosopher king hierarchy is a typical nerd dream. Contrast with the "feminine", soft and mushy and un-cool cooperation, coexistence, and harmony.

This touches on another idea that neoreactionaries and techno-libertarians frequently have: that men are inherently superior than women at logic and math, and therefore consequently anything of any (nerd) value is the domain of men.

But, as Cingulate states, the human brain is really, really good at social living. You know what humans are correspondingly really, really, really, really bad at? Math. Humans are so bad at it that a trained pigeon can outperform trained humans in a basic probability puzzle.

So, what possible evolutionary advantage would it serve for only one gender to naturally possess greater faculty in a skill of such marginal value that evolution itself hardly bothered with it? (Especially given that the mathematics of daily life (simple addition, subtraction, and maybe a little multiplication and division) would be used about equally by both men and women throughout history?)

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!

Cingulate posted:

Be sure to post this over at the HPMOR thread too.

Laserjet 4P posted:

An entirely fair and reasonable question! The answer is because this is HUGO AWARD QUALITY MATERIAL. Because after 2015, putting up a slate to spam the Hugo nominations won't make you look like a stupendous cockhead or something.

divabot has a new favorite as of 23:22 on Aug 28, 2015

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Night10194 posted:

Because it's one of the main tools of spreading his cult. He wrote it specifically to try to attract its audience to his weird singularity cult.

As a result, it's also a fascinating window into his weird beliefs.

Hilariously/horrifyingly, this isn't even the first time Harry Potter fanfic has been successfully used as a cult recruitment tool.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

Cingulate posted:

Big Yud has never read The Selfish Gene

I don't know why this surprises me, but it does.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
He's read it, but he can't process information that doesn't agree with what he already believes.

Which, on a related note, is why he believes in memetics in The Year Of Our Lord 2015

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Does he use British spellings all the time, or only when British characters are speaking?

Merdifex
May 13, 2015

by Shine

She, and yes, as far as I can tell.

Nydwracu, Scott Alexander's favorite fascist friend used to call himself an anarcho-fascist, but he changed his political beliefs to another nonsensical neologism every other week, so take that with a grain of salt.

He was countersignaling, that is, being glib in order to "throw people" off and keep them from realizing what a racist, sexist moron Wesley is. This is the same guy, by the way, who thinks that the 70s was the last time things were good in the west, because you won't be able to have a character like Archie Bunker on T.V. today, apparently.

But hey, Scott thinks that his concepts of "fnords" and "thedes and phyles" are great, so who am I to argue.

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.

Regardless of our disagreements earlier about things, this is a really good post.

Merdifex posted:

But hey, Scott thinks that his concepts of "fnords" and "thedes and phyles" are great, so who am I to argue.

Okay, I've read Illuminatus! and its sister materials, I used to playtest for Steve Jackson Games in the 80's, and I am familiar with most of the related mythology. What terrible thing has he stolen the word "fnord" for?

Merdifex
May 13, 2015

by Shine

Heresiarch posted:

Okay, I've read Illuminatus! and its sister materials, I used to playtest for Steve Jackson Games in the 80's, and I am familiar with most of the related mythology. What terrible thing has he stolen the word "fnord" for?

http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/05/24/nydwracus-fnords/

Which might be a useful concept, except to Nydwracu it is used to the effect of something like "no detractors have valid arguments against neoreaction" which is a lovely argument. On tumblr, Nostalgebraist for one made several arguments against neoreactionary crap, Moldbug, and such like. Nydwracu had no answer that wasn't full of "fnords." In fact, none of his writing is not full of fnords.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Merdifex posted:

He was countersignaling, that is, being glib in order to "throw people" off and keep them from realizing what a racist, sexist moron Wesley is. This is the same guy, by the way, who thinks that the 70s was the last time things were good in the west, because you won't be able to have a character like Archie Bunker on T.V. today, apparently.

Merdifex posted:

Which might be a useful concept, except to Nydwracu it is used to the effect of something like "no detractors have valid arguments against neoreaction" which is a lovely argument. On tumblr, Nostalgebraist for one made several arguments against neoreactionary crap, Moldbug, and such like. Nydwracu had no answer that wasn't full of "fnords." In fact, none of his writing is not full of fnords.

First rule of online schools of thought: no one ever "gets it right" unless they basically love it.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Heresiarch posted:

Cingulate, you're sometimes confusing the words "empathetic"/"empathic" (which are almost interchangeable) and the word "emphatic", or possibly your spell checker is. I'm not trying to call you an idiot here, it's a very common mistake and I make it myself if I'm not paying attention.

Based on the time I've spent involved in liberal arts departments (mostly relating to culture and languages), it actually does. Not all the time, of course, but as a general guideline it tends to.

Now what?

Most liberal arts programs are churning out BAs at giant state schools that don't teach any of that stuff and are barely better than a curriculum at a good high school. hth.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
You are not being fair to neoreaction unless you assume that you share all the same basic motives, morals, and end goals, and simply have different interpretations and knowledge of empirical data. When we say "maybe slavery was good" it is obviously coming from a place of deep compassion and intellectual honesty.

Merdifex
May 13, 2015

by Shine

You are not being fair to neoreaction unless you assume that you share all the same basic motives, morals, and end goals, and simply have different interpretations and knowledge of empirical data. When we say "maybe slavery was good" it is obviously coming from a place of deep compassion and intellectual honesty.

You don't understand NRx until you aren't against racism and bigotry on principle. Forget the empirical data that does not support racism, that just makes things unfair. A fair grounds for debate would be one where you don't question racism, and accept every one of the assumptions Moldbug made about society.

-

Indeed, the only reason you didn't accept Moldbug's arguments is because you were memetically inoculated against them by the cathedral, let go of every assumption they've stuck in your head and accept new ones. Don't assume racism is bad, that's what the cathedral wants you to think.

Merdifex has a new favorite as of 03:20 on Aug 29, 2015

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.

Merdifex posted:

You can selectively edit a piece of writing to sound like a Francis Dec rant! Therefore something something sheeple something. Christ, this is dumb.

"Removed all of the filler words and transitions between ideas and thin veneer of argument"? If you get to choose which arguments are a "thin veneer" or not then you can do this to literally anything written by anybody. You could probably do it to the manual for a microwave.

The useful concept here is that of scare words, sneer words, dog whistling, etc. This is hardly a new idea, he's just wrapped it in a bunch of nerd bullshit and acted like it's a new form of textual analysis or something. Which now that I think about it is really the standard operating procedure for these people.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
Garbage people taking Discordian ideas for their own sucks.

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Pope Guilty posted:

Garbage people taking Discordian ideas for their own sucks.

I miss my bright yellow Loopmanics edition. I loaned it to a friend and he never gave it back.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Heresiarch posted:

I miss my bright yellow Loopmanics edition. I loaned it to a friend and he never gave it back.

Same thing happened to my pink IllumiNet Press edition. At least I've still got the SJG version.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Sounds like the both of you got treated to the real workings of the Free Market.

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

The fnords thing is great. Hey look, if I remove the actual arguments from a piece of writing, what's left is just emotions! (beep boop don't have emotions)

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Making a big thing out of the supposed difference between thought and feeling, or rationality and emotionality*, is IMO a good predictor of stupidity.

* In contrast to making a difference between rational and emotional arguments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!
So I just got linked to neoreactionary shitpost slash porn fanfic. Mostly from /duck/, a board so classy that 8chan actually deleted it. I had to stop from laughing my head off at this one to avoid waking the loved one, but admittedly I was four glasses down at the time.

and also:

quote:

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little commie? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Phalanx, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on twitter, and I have over 300 confirmed followers. I am trained in shitpost warfare and I’m the top Soapjackal in the entire /duck/. You are nothing to me but just another progressive. I will wipe you the gently caress out with obnoxiously long blog posts the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the h8chan? Think again, demotist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Phalanx across the Reactosphere and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, entryist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your blog. You’re loving dead, human being. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can check your phenotype you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in advanced cuckoldry, but I have access to over 48 Phalanx training camps and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little voter. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn tranny. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, comrade.

From this thread, which brought us this image of Aurini.

ok, I'm trivially easily amused, particularly when drunk.

divabot has a new favorite as of 20:44 on Mar 2, 2016