Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

The only reason anyone here is upset about the Gunchicka thing is because they jerked off to the photos and now they want to act outraged that they weren't talking/jerking to the actual person they thought they were.

Cool gimmick whoever you are. A++. I enjoyed the 5 page derail more than the gimmick itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

Digital_Jesus posted:

The only reason anyone here is upset about the Gunchicka thing is because they jerked off to the photos and now they want to act outraged that they weren't talking/jerking to the actual person they thought they were.

Cool gimmick whoever you are. A++. I enjoyed the 5 page derail more than the gimmick itself.

Yeah the worst part was the brutal gangstalking done by a cabal of posters from a certain forum intent on exposing her/him. It's turned out fine because they got it right....this time. What happens when they get it wrong? That type of harassment shouldn't be acceptable on this forum.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
Wow a prominent member of this cabal is already harassing me for making my opinion known. These are dangerous times. Stay safe.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
It's wrong to jerk off to goons? :confused:

Is it also wrong to jerk off goons?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

VendaGoat posted:

No. Meet me behind the hell dumpster at 7.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

LingcodKilla posted:

No. Meet me behind the hell dumpster at 7.

:circlefap:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

VendaGoat posted:

I'm still a real cripple and willing to do party appearances.

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

edit

Digital_Jesus has a new favorite as of 18:35 on Feb 21, 2021

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Even though u cant walk ur a beauty i just wanted u to know that if u ever need a friend to lean on figuratively speaking of coruse that ill be here for u. i love you goon girl. *kisses screen*

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Even though u cant walk ur a beauty i just wanted u to know that if u ever need a friend to lean on figuratively speaking of coruse that ill be here for u. i love you goon girl. *kisses screen*

This but unironically. All the pretty goon girls can ride motorbieks with me.

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004

Parody Threads posted:

Yeah the worst part was the brutal gangstalking done by a cabal of posters from a certain forum intent on exposing her/him. It's turned out fine because they got it right....this time. What happens when they get it wrong? That type of harassment shouldn't be acceptable on this forum.

What are you talking about?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

LoG posted:

His mental illness?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

LoG posted:

They who shall not be named :ninja:

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

He's talking about the lets play mafia #notscared

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

LoG posted:

Dunno i think maybe he's on drugs, like the ones that get you high and saying nonsense and hallucinating? let's all put him on ignore and forget everything that's been said hahah *tugs collar nervously*

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
if there's a fycjing selfie thread cabal and i wasn't invited u guys are all loving dead to me

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
I can't say any more.

taint toucher
Sep 23, 2004

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

if there's a fycjing selfie thread cabal and i wasn't invited u guys are all loving dead to me

I've always wanted to be part of a cabal.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

I imagine people usually compliment your voice acting, but your face tells a thousand words here. :v:

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004
Yeah I want to be in a cabal too. Do we get sweet hooded robes and a secret handshake?

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
You get a hooded sweatshirt that says 'Sassy' on it and a secret ham.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Ham is delicious, I'm in for some ham.

flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
:hampants:

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Your appearance is pleasing to the eye

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

is actually a 23 year old playmate irl.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Would you guys post pictures of you apartments/living areas?

I wanna see how you fuckers live.

@_@

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

psyopmonkey2 posted:

@_@

This isn't a trap.

Nope.

Noooooot a trap at all.

:henget:

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

psyopmonkey2 posted:

@_@

i saw that e/n thread too

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

VendaGoat posted:

This isn't a trap.

Nope.

Noooooot a trap at all.

:henget:

Why would you say this is a trap?

Whats wrong with posting a pic of your room/apartment/whatev?

Ill post pics of my place later today, you jabroni.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Why would you say this is a trap?

Whats wrong with posting a pic of your room/apartment/whatev?

Ill post pics of my place later today, you jabroni.

But what if you own a house is that ok?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

LingcodKilla posted:

Just take pictures from the road.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

LingcodKilla posted:

Totes.

I sometimes see parts of peoples homes in the background of some of the selfies and I wanna see how people live; its interesting.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Ham is delicious, I'm in for some ham.

I saw something last night which I suspect you would have liked. This is not a ham-related story.

I was at the grocery store last night picking up some medications and buying a lonely broke bachelor loaf of French bread. I hear a loud squawk and look up. There are two dudes in front of me at the self-checkout. The older guy, maybe in his 50s, looks a little rough. He's wearing a ragged t-shirt and shorts. Sitting on his shoulder is an absolutely gorgeous sun conure. I mean, it was stunning. It was big, a solid foot from stem to stern, maybe a bit more, and had the best coloring I think I have ever seen on one of those. Bea'iful plumage.

I tried to find a representative picture, but I couldn't find any that do it justice. This one is close-ish, but the one at the grocery store was even brighter, with more orange on his face. Also, he wasn't artifacted to poo poo in real life.

The parrot squawked a few more times, and some lady called out to the guy, saying how beautiful the bird was. He gave a smile and a "thanks." The younger dude finished up at the register, and as they turned to walk out, the parrot went apeshit. The guy was like, "That's right, say goodbye. We're leaving." Then, just like that [Keyser Soze puffing motion], they were gone. The bird's beautiful coloring and perfect feathers were such a contrast to the guy's drab brown going-to-Smith's outfit that it made the parrot stand out even more. Eye-breakingly beautiful birds perched on shoppers' shoulders is not an everyday sight around here.

Here are some more sun conures, because just look at them:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

+

= :aatrek:?

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

I hate birds, but those are cute birds. :3:

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

part of my apt cue goons being weird about sitting in front of my tv to play video games

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Centripetal Horse posted:

cute bird story

aaaa that's adorable :3: sunnies are so pretty, but they are loud. loud loud loud. at a body size to decibel ratio, they are the loudest parrot in the world. :goshawk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

psyopmonkey2 posted:

@_@