Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

TheScott2K posted:

The only good Youtube reviewer is the Classic Game Room guy because he's obsessed with Truxton and El Caminos.

If it's not on vetrex, it's not a video game worth having.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

TheScott2K posted:

The only good Youtube reviewer is the Classic Game Room guy because he's obsessed with Truxton and El Caminos.

I like the Game Sack dudes because they show a lot of obscure and limited release stuff from offbrand consoles that you'd probably have to pay thousands of dollars for IRL.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

exquisite tea posted:

I like the Game Sack dudes because they show a lot of obscure and limited release stuff from offbrand consoles that you'd probably have to pay thousands of dollars for IRL.

Joe is great and really has an objective opinion, but Dave can be one of the worst. It does not help Dave's a Nintendo fanboy.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Yeah I tend to prefer Joe's segments and taste in games better, Dave veers too often into boring kart racers and weird anime bullet hell shooters.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

theultimo posted:

Joe is great and really has an objective opinion, but Dave can be one of the worst. It does not help Dave's a Nintendo fanboy.

Dave says "et cetera" too much. Other than that yes they are loving exhaustive with the 16 bit era stuff.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

angry joe is usually right about stuff. he's like the american version of jim sterling though where you want to skip past the goofy parts to where he says if the game is good or why you should hate it

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

theultimo posted:

objective opinion

what

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

who the gently caress is hajime anyway and why is she intensifying

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

anime

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a1sY-l68Aw

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Woah! Hajime got a little 'ethnic'.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Ciaphas posted:

who the gently caress is hajime anyway and why is she intensifying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ0I9LQ2EOA

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
Anime is bad but anime music is good and nobody knows why

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Adam Bowen posted:

Anime is good and anime music is good and everyone knows why

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Adam Bowen posted:

Anime is bad but anime music is good and nobody knows why

As the last good anime song i will post in this thread would say,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVoXxu_9_ZI

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

TheScott2K posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOzCQ9egtZs&t=570s

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Just Cause 3 will be Game of the Generation.

All Ghillied Up really does shy away from the real-world effects

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

if just cause 3 has ammo littered everywhere it will be good. practically had to mod 2 to have any fun

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

TheScott2K posted:

Just Cause 3 will be Game of the Generation.
Look at the video description text

TheScott2K posted:

All Ghillied Up really does shy away from the real-world effects
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOzCQ9egtZs&t=1830s

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Cardboard Box A posted:

Look at the video description text

Is the part where whoever posted the video put the wrong title in the description supposed to make me feel something?

Real hurthling! posted:

if just cause 3 has ammo littered everywhere it will be good. practically had to mod 2 to have any fun

Unlimited C4.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

TheScott2K posted:

I don't really care about reviews but I admire Pop Fiction just for the amount of work they put into investigating stuff. Like their video about the muslim chant in Fire Temple from OoT winding up finding almost every sample the game uses, or all the interviews they got while they were investigating Michael Jackson's involvement in Sonic 3. And when they do make the odd mis-step like thinking that the tennis racket sounds in Wii Sports play Totaka's Song they're more than willing to admit they were wrong and do a follow-up.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
http://i.imgur.com/G8PtSV7.gifv

TheScott2K posted:

Is the part where whoever posted the video put the wrong title in the description supposed to make me feel something?
Not the wrong title

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I've only watched a few Angry Joe videos. there's one where he calls people retards for hating anita sarkeesian since the points she makes are basic and obvious to people without brain damage

also the one where he talks about how terrible Titanfall is, is pretty spot on

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I give up, then. You have done a horrible job of conveying whatever it is you're trying to convey with a screenshot of a blurry off-screen demo of a game.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Did everyone in the picture burn to death soon after?

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

idgi

Did they propose during a Borderlands cosplay event or something?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Ekster posted:

idgi

Did they propose during a Borderlands cosplay event or something?

They announced that Borderlands will no longer have awful random drop rates.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

The Taint Reaper posted:

They also just announced a Borderlands movie, with the WoW movie and :butt::butt:ins Creed movie also coming up and Nintendo in talks to make movies again it's an epic time to be a gamer.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The Taint Reaper posted:

They already patched BL2. It's helped a bit. Not a ton, but I definitely saw more oranges just in a normal mode playthrough than in two other characters.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

i won't be happy until we get a kotor ii movie

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

StashAugustine posted:

i won't be happy until we get a kotor ii movie
It'll go massively over budget and lose the last 20 minutes of the film.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

FactsAreUseless posted:

It'll go massively over budget and lose the last 20 minutes of the film.

Can you fan patch a movie?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Fortunately they left all those twenty minutes in the DVD release in a bunch of tiny video files you can edit together, along with the original script to remake from scrap one of the acts they cut.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

So can I sue GameStop for false advertising for selling a used console as new? I got a play station TV yesterday, and as I went to link my account today the system is already showing a link to a different account and won't let me sign in with a different account.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Yeah totally man lawyer up

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lurdiak posted:

Yes.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

numerrik posted:

So can I sue GameStop for false advertising for selling a used console as new? I got a play station TV yesterday, and as I went to link my account today the system is already showing a link to a different account and won't let me sign in with a different account.
No, but GameStop corporate won't like it if one of their franchises is doing that, I'd send some emails and make some phone calls, you can probably get a refund.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Lurdiak posted:

Have you ever looked at any of the dozens of Star Wars fan edits? They give the bickering obsessives working on competing KotOR2 and V:tM:BL restoration patches a run for their money, they even put out patch notes.

• Locked thread