Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

When playing Gwent, I feel like even if I had a deck full of just spy cards, every random gently caress in Velen would have enough decoys to take them all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer

10 Beers posted:

It's not even the weather issue. It's that their cards are much higher than mine. I could just need to run around and get more cards before I play folks.

Yeah, you should buy every card you see. You also want to make sure you take the bad cards out of your deck if you can. It's hard to do early on, but as soon as you have more than 22 unit cards, you want to be taking out your worst ones, and you don't want to play any more special cards than you need.

It's also possible to have absolutely horrible luck, which is really unfun, but that's any game involving luck.

Having played gwent on my first playthrough, I was actually really surprised how much more effective I was with my starting cards on my secondly play-through, just because of the skills I had learned. But I think the best thing about gwent is that no only is a nice break from depressing quests and repetive combat, but when you get frustrated with gwent, there's like, the whole open world game to go back to. Usually when I am not feeling my available quests, that's when I go find a round of gwent.

edit:

kazil posted:

When playing Gwent, I feel like even if I had a deck full of just spy cards, every random gently caress in Velen would have enough decoys to take them all.

Well, there's 3 decoys, so any game where you play 3 or fewer spies, they have enough. If you're also playing decoys, you can use them again after they play them on you. So you still come out ahead.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'm hankering to play some cards. *gestures* Gwent, specifically. *NPC begrudgingly accepts*

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

I think that with Gwent CDPR did a big mistake in making the player lose the first Gwent tutorial match. I know some people got lucky and won it (hell, I won it on the first try of NG+) but most didn't (mainly because it's not clear yet that you have to know to sacrifice the turn) and having people lose at a game is the worst possible way of introducing them to it.

The first few Gwent opponents should be really easy to hook people on the game and collecting cards and building the deck and understanding the rules and only then the real challange should start. I'm seriously certain that a lot more people would actually enjoy Gwent if they haven't been destroyed those first couple of tries, it's the same mistake as with the infamous original Witcher 2 difficulty curve - where people would get destroyed by the game's combat because they didn't know how to play yet and they would give up on the game entirely during the interrogation section.

Other than that it would be great to have a full list of cards in the card menu with missing cards greyed out to see what you're actually still missing and also every Gwent opponent in places that you already visited should be marked on the map with a card icon that gets greyed out when you beat them so you know who you still have to beat. This wouldn't take away from the game and would make the part of the game that is pretty big and polished much more enjoyable and goal oriented.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

You are right, of course, but man was it satisfying to go back to Vizima and curbstomp that rear end in a top hat noble with his rear end in a top hat deck.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Gwent is Great and I never had a problem with the nobleman in Vizima or with the tutorial Gwent guy, but that's because I saw other people not realizing that you only got ten cards period (spies excepted).

Also definitely agree on hero cards being overrated. Nilfgaard in particular has lots of medics and spies, and there have been several cases where I've wasted a medic card (which particularly burns when it's a 0 or 1 power card) because I didn't have any discarded heros. This isn't helped by the fact I tend to throw the first round playing as many spies as I can.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Palpek posted:

I think that with Gwent CDPR did a big mistake in making the player lose the first Gwent tutorial match. I know some people got lucky and won it (hell, I won it on the first try of NG+) but most didn't (mainly because it's not clear yet that you have to know to sacrifice the turn) and having people lose at a game is the worst possible way of introducing them to it.

Yeah I didn't really pay attention to the rules and hosed myself in the first round of that initial game. That was on me, but I didn't feel any incentive to try it again because I was annoyed.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
Regarding all the talk about a 4th Witcher game:

I seem to remember reading an interview with CDPR's head guy that they were only going to make 3 because they prefer having it be a trilogy. Of course that's no guarantee that they won't be drawn by the money of a fourth after the huge success of TW3 but I'm not holding out any hope personally.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

It would still be a trilogy since this game ends Geralt's story. If they make a new Witcher game, and they might not, it would require a new protagonist. That's why the discussion about Ciri taking over was happening. I think that'd be cool because it'd allow them to pull in a lot of the cool stuff that the current games have done while simultaneously allowing for a lot of new options to build on.

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Second playthrough and I'm putting all my points in the Combat Skills tree except for the Cat School Techniques skill. It's certainly fun just slicing and dicing everything to pieces and it feels so refreshing after doing a Signs/Griffin gear build on my first playthrough. Just crafted the basic Feline armor for the first time too and it makes Geralt look like a dashing rogue. :allears: Griffin armor was fine but I didn't like how it kept adding more and more golden bits to it.

Antti posted:

I'm reading the Finnish versions because they're getting translated faster than the English ones!

How are the Finnish translations, quality wise?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

If Ciri doesn't become a witcher then technically they shouldn't call the game the witcher and therefore it's not a part of the trilogy anymore :smuggo:.

Also honestly I fel like the ending where she becomes a witcher wasn't that great. It felt like an "oh, she ends up doing the same job as her daddy does, isn't that just loving perfect :rolleyes:" more than anything. I'd rather see her doing something on her own, finding her own path in the end which was also how the books ended. Not an empress, not a witcher, not the sorceresses' league leader, nothing that everybody else in the game suggests her to be. Maybe find another goal in a different world, I don't know, looking for more people with elder blood, whatever. Her becoming a witcher just felt like fanservice to me and not a fair future considering her character progression.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm hoping Hearts of Stone opens up the Oxenfort University area.

From the looks of the "official art" Geralt is bound and fighting his way out of some bad poo poo.

Palpek posted:

If Ciri doesn't become a witcher then technically they shouldn't call the game the witcher and therefore it's not a part of the trilogy anymore :smuggo:.

Also honestly I fel like the ending where she becomes a witcher wasn't that great. It felt like an "oh, she ends up doing the same job as her daddy does, isn't that just loving perfect :rolleyes:" more than anything. I'd rather see her doing something on her own, finding her own path in the end which was also how the books ended. Not an empress, not a witcher, not the sorceresses' league leader, nothing that everybody else in the game suggests her to be. Maybe find another goal in a different world, I don't know, looking for more people with elder blood, whatever. Her becoming a witcher just felt like fanservice to me and not a fair future considering her character progression.

Well, there is only 4 or 5 jobs a person can have in the Witcher universe: bandit, army, politician, beggar, and special class*

*special class being witcher, monster, or sorceress

Siljmonster fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Aug 29, 2015

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Palpek posted:

Except throughout the books Ciri is often talking or thinking about how much she wants to be a Witcher, as she gets older she even identifies herself as a Witcher first and foremost particularly after she loses her magic

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

Meta-Mollusk posted:

How are the Finnish translations, quality wise?

They're great! They're not shonky like genre translations can sometimes be if the publisher is tiny. The translator's got a strong background in Polish literature so they've taken it seriously. (And it's not like the country is swarming with Polish translators.)

The name solutions can be a bit weird if you're coming from the games, though, like Dandelion is called Valvatti, which is still probably the least terrible option.

I'm reading the Sword of Destiny collection now and apparently it has that world-famous time when Geralt fought a zeugl in a sewer. :allears:

Sulphagnist fucked around with this message at 10:38 on Aug 29, 2015

Moochewmoo
May 13, 2009
Jesus Tap Dancing christ, who the duck used roach then went "Yeah, a racing mini game will really showcase what we xlcan do"? I mean I guess it does just not in any good way. It does sum up the game though pretty well though. I never feel in control of what my character is doing, Geralt randomly deciding that right now is when he has to show the bandit his fancy flourish finisher only to get cut down mid animation. Edit: Why the hell do I take damage for no apparent reason? I was fighting some corpse dudes and I'll wail on them until they cover their heads and naturally keep hitting them while they're defenseless only from some magic force to deal damage and knock me back. What the is that bullshit about? Happened with golems as well. So arbitrary.

I tried killing a single bandit while on horse back. 5 or 6 times I'd release the button only to have dipshit either swing 2 seconds afterwords or swap sides and swing at literally nothing. Amazingly frustrating. I'm getting some strange bug whenever on a boat. Some translucent thing keeps spawning in place and kinda floats mid air as I travel around. Doesn't seem to do anything but is a little annoying.

Ended up calling it a night when I fought two ghouls. Dodged out of the way only for their animations reset instantly then before I was even out of the roll movement they just sorta bop me twice dropping me from 80% health to dead. It wasn't even a death because I hosed up, the animation system is just laughably bad and will gently caress you over for no apparent reason. I think I figured out why people claim the combat is so easy. Quen is broken as hell and not even in an interesting way. A boring shield that can absorb like one hit. If it pops dodge until you can cast it again. There's almost no reason to use the other signs because if you cast igni and get hit, you are super vulnerable to bullshit until you can get the shield back up. Maybe Dark Souls spoiled me when it comes to responsiveness and controls.

On the other hand I'm starting to find the world a bit more interesting even though I'm playing it from the perspective of the most bored man on earth. It's hard to get excited for anything when Geralts default emotions are boredom and apathy. Maybe I should rent a few of the books. I think this is a world much better explored by reading rather then playing.

Moochewmoo fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Aug 29, 2015

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

420 Gank Mid posted:

Except throughout the books Ciri is often talking or thinking about how much she wants to be a Witcher, as she gets older she even identifies herself as a Witcher first and foremost particularly after she loses her magic
I know what she was talking about during the books but in the end she goes away to a different world, it was part of a progression and her character arc to move on to something larger. The books could have easily ended with her starting a witcher path but they didn't and showed a beginning of a different life instead which imo owned and was a nice deeper ending. This also showed how Geralt's (alleged) death influenced her life, she would go on look for her own life purpose.

Palpek fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Aug 29, 2015

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Palpek posted:

I know what she was talking about during the books but in the end she goes away to a different world, it was part of a progression to go do something larger. The books could have easily ended with her starting a witcher path but they didn't and showed a beginning of a different life instead which imo owned and was a really nice ending.

The ending to TW3 is all about giving the main characters a happy ending. Letting the main characters be happy at the end flies completely in the face of the ending to the novels, but it is what you'd want from a game that brings Geralt and Yennefer back to life since otherwise there was no point in having them alive to begin with. It's fan service to be sure, but that's the whole point isn't it? The book ending was better but this isn't trying to do that same thing. Though Ciri, in particular, will always follow in one of her fathers' footsteps no matter what. She can follow Geralt into being a Witcher (her happy ending because that's what she wants); or she can follow how he ended in the book (ie, dead) and leave Geralt to fulfill her role in the books; alternatively, she can follow her biological father and become the ruler of Nilfgaard (not a happy ending for her, but it is the best thing for the world at large).

Though I don't think Ciri leaving the world at the end of the novels was to do anything larger. She leaves because she doesn't want to live in that place without her parents. Wherever she goes, there's a zero percent chance of her not doing the Witcher thing of stabbing monsters with swords. Stabbing stuff really good is her whole skillset and being a Witcher is all she wants to do, so I don't know why you'd think she wouldn't just go do that somewhere else.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Manatee Cannon posted:

She leaves because she doesn't want to live in that place without her parents. Wherever she goes, there's a zero percent chance of her not doing the Witcher thing of stabbing monsters with swords. Stabbing stuff really good is her whole skillset and being a Witcher is all she wants to do, so I don't know why you'd think she wouldn't just go do that somewhere else.
To me it showed how Geralt's and Yen's (alleged) deaths influenced her life, she would go on to look for her own life purpose somewhere else. Also the ending is literally the beginning of King Arthur's legend (which was on purpose considering that Sapkowski wrote a book about King Arthur in the meantime) which shows she will have a new big role to play in a completely different adventure and while she will always end up stabbing stuff it doesn't necessarily mean becoming a witcher.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Palpek posted:

To me it showed how Geralt's and Yen's (alleged) deaths influenced her life, she would go on to look for her own life purpose somewhere else. Also the ending is literally the beginning of King Arthur's legend (which was on purpose considering that Sapkowski wrote a book about King Arthur in the meantime) which shows she will have a new big role to play in a completely different adventure and while she will always end up stabbing stuff it doesn't necessarily mean becoming a witcher.

It's the same thing in the end though, even if you don't give it the same name. She'd be doing the same thing in the Witcher ending of this game (and she could still go to other worlds). The big difference isn't in what she does with herself between the book ending and the Witcher ending in this game, because in both cases it's pretty much the same thing but in a different setting; it's in the fact that she gets to spend time with her parents before she goes off to make her own way. That's all she wanted and it's why this is her happy ending.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Gameplay question:

Anyone see an icon like this before?

Doesn't show on the map either, and I can't find it riding around.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

It's a portal. It's underground and you'll run into it during the course of the storyline.

It's the Kiera stuff underground

Beeez
May 28, 2012

Palpek posted:

The first few Gwent opponents should be really easy to hook people on the game and collecting cards and building the deck and understanding the rules and only then the real challange should start. I'm seriously certain that a lot more people would actually enjoy Gwent if they haven't been destroyed those first couple of tries, it's the same mistake as with the infamous original Witcher 2 difficulty curve - where people would get destroyed by the game's combat because they didn't know how to play yet and they would give up on the game entirely during the interrogation section.

Other than that it would be great to have a full list of cards in the card menu with missing cards greyed out to see what you're actually still missing and also every Gwent opponent in places that you already visited should be marked on the map with a card icon that gets greyed out when you beat them so you know who you still have to beat. This wouldn't take away from the game and would make the part of the game that is pretty big and polished much more enjoyable and goal oriented.

I agree, and I think every merchant, including the ones who don't play gwent, should appear on the map at all times after you pass by their area so you know that a merchant is supposed to be there even if it's night time. Some of them never show up on the world map for me, I've visited some blacksmiths and armorers dozens of times and yet they still only appear on the minimap.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
In the end of the books One of her last thoughts is about how Arthurian England probably has work for a witcher. The end of the books is the Witcheress ending without Geralt.

I still don't buy that the Empress ending is better for the world than the Witcheress ending. Ciri can't magically change the Nilfgaardian Empire by herself, and her doing so would fly in the face of the themes of the books and prior games a lot more than than the Witcheress ending allegedly does.

The Sharmat fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Aug 29, 2015

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Personally I really liked the "bad" ending. It fit the tone and everything. Detail: going back to kill the last crone was super satisfying since I was upset I couldn't kill them after feeling tricked into killing the tree. The entire baron questline is some really good gaming. The music in velen that's playing when the crones get revealed was perfectly haunting. Geralt collapsing and dying after the fight just felt right. Especially because my excuse for death march working out was he was getting old and tired of everything.

That trailer that was posted like 5 pages ago is cgi??? Holy gently caress.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
Yeah the Bad Dad ending is very well done. It's just also really sad.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

The Sharmat posted:

In the end of the books One of her last thoughts is about how Arthurian England probably has work for a witcher. The end of the books is the Witcheress ending without Geralt.

I still don't buy that the Empress ending is better for the world than the Witcheress ending. Ciri can't magically change the Nilfgaardian Empire by herself, and her doing so would fly in the face of the themes of the books and prior games a lot more than than the Witcheress ending allegedly does.

I don't think that her becoming an empress is a better ending, I just thought that maybe one ending could be her disappearing into the world(s) looking for her own adventure and not sticking with things that people around her do. I don't know, maybe finding some new goal like it turns out that destroying the ultimate evil reveals a lead to a different elder blood descendant with similar powers in a different world and Ciri asks Avallach to help her and teleports the gently caress out of witcher-universe to look for her/him? An actual open-ended sequel hook that resolves the witcher's plot but brings something new to the table that you can accept as "and then she goes on a new adventure but that's a story for a different time".

Also I was a bit surprised there isn't an ending with Ciri becoming a member/leader of the sorceresses as that one scene with her talking to them implied that it could be a possibility.

Palpek fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Aug 29, 2015

Aesaar
Mar 19, 2015

Moochewmoo posted:

Jesus Tap Dancing christ, who the duck used roach then went "Yeah, a racing mini game will really showcase what we xlcan do"? I mean I guess it does just not in any good way. It does sum up the game though pretty well though. I never feel in control of what my character is doing, Geralt randomly deciding that right now is when he has to show the bandit his fancy flourish finisher only to get cut down mid animation. Edit: Why the hell do I take damage for no apparent reason? I was fighting some corpse dudes and I'll wail on them until they cover their heads and naturally keep hitting them while they're defenseless only from some magic force to deal damage and knock me back. What the is that bullshit about? Happened with golems as well. So arbitrary.

The damage is them counterattacking. Stop attacking enemies when they're blocking.

Also I'm pretty sure Geralt is invulnerable during finisher animations.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'm gonna beat their cowering faces in.

I'm on ng+ and it's way more fun than I was expecting. I turned all the Hud off (although I might end up turning enemy hp bars back on...) and decimated that griffin. I usually never play video games without subtitles because it's old school and I'm always worried I'll miss something cause of ambience or music but since I've already ran it I turned them off. Jokes are way funnier.

Gonna make sure I get all of Geralts "I hate portals" lines.

I've never let the dialogue options run out the timer before and am disappointed the default in Vizima is to bow. The joke is worth it though. "I didn't wanna disappoint the chamberlain, we're friends now."

ziasquinn fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Aug 29, 2015

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Palpek posted:

Also I was a bit surprised there isn't an ending with Ciri becoming a member/leader of the sorceresses as that one scene with her talking to them implied that it could be a possibility.

She hates the Lodge.

Protons
Sep 15, 2012

Mizuti posted:

I'm quite late to the party, but wanted to share this wonderful conversation. This game might have a cruel setting and a monotone protagonist, but sometimes it can whip out some gems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXNjKsfvEyM

Porkchop Express
Dec 24, 2009

Ten million years of absolute power. That's what it takes to be really corrupt.
So I did a forum search and checked the last few pages, but whenever I try and launch this game I get a 0xc00007b error code. I googled around and reinstalled the Visual C++ Distributables, but it still refuses to launch. It WAS working, but when I upgraded to Windows 10 it quit working.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
I'm glad I simulated a new W2 save on my NG+ now that I knew what the choices meant - I did the Reardon Manor sidequest just to get it off the list, got there. "Wait, I don't remember all these traps being here last time? Holy poo poo it's Letho!"

Porkchop Express posted:

So I did a forum search and checked the last few pages, but whenever I try and launch this game I get a 0xc00007b error code. I googled around and reinstalled the Visual C++ Distributables, but it still refuses to launch. It WAS working, but when I upgraded to Windows 10 it quit working.

Try running a new dxsetup? Its in the Witcher 3 folder/_Commonredist/directx folder or one of its subfolders. Run dxsetup, then restart and a give it a go. I dont know what version you are running, but on GoG when I upgraded, that fixed it for me (along with the vcredist and .net framework installs)

Edit: Book people: what's the deal with school of the viper? Ingame Cat school is referred to have uh.. interesting, aggressive witchers, but Viper school never seems to get mentioned much - neither does Griffin actually. The W3 wikia is scant on information about the Viper school. I ask this mostly because Viper school is never really brought up, but now that Letho is in my game, he seemed reluctant to go to Kaer Morhan - is this due to what happened in W2, or a longstanding viper school issue?

Fishstick fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Aug 29, 2015

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

The god damned cave where the Sunstone is... how the gently caress do I find the exit? I swear I've been through every loving room.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

me your dad posted:

The god damned cave where the Sunstone is... how the gently caress do I find the exit? I swear I've been through every loving room.

It's right next to the staircase/platform where you talk to philippa for the last time when you get it, there a (long-rear end) tunnel directly leading from there that requires some climbing and a lot more ghosts (but also loot). It's not any of the previous siderooms, it's literally near that last interaction area.

Fishstick fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Aug 29, 2015

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Fishstick posted:

I'm glad I simulated a new W2 save on my NG+ now that I knew what the choices meant - I did the Reardon Manor sidequest just to get it off the list, got there. "Wait, I don't remember all these traps being here last time? Holy poo poo it's Letho!"

Try running a new dxsetup? Its in the Witcher 3 folder/_Commonredist/directx folder or one of its subfolders. Run dxsetup, then restart and a give it a go. I dont know what version you are running, but on GoG when I upgraded, that fixed it for me (along with the vcredist and .net framework installs)

Edit: Book people: what's the deal with school of the viper? Ingame Cat school is referred to have uh.. interesting, aggressive witchers, but Viper school never seems to get mentioned much - neither does Griffin actually. The W3 wikia is scant on information about the Viper school.

Bonhart has medallions of the wolf, cat and griffin school of witchers that he killed. That's about all the stuff that you'll read about the different schools in the books as far as I recall. No viper school.

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Fishstick posted:

It's right next to the staircase/platform where you talk to philippa for the last time when you get it, there a (long-rear end) tunnel directly leading from there that requires some climbing and a lot more ghosts (but also loot). It's not any of the previous siderooms, it's literally near that last interaction area.

Thank you! I somehow missed that tunnel. I also have a terrible sense of direction and the minimap is near useless in caves.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

me your dad posted:

Thank you! I somehow missed that tunnel. I also have a terrible sense of direction and the minimap is near useless in caves.

I ran around a lot too until I found that tunnel and went "holy poo poo how did I not see this". Be sure to explore that tunnel though (even though it's long as balls), because there are a bunch of chests there sometimes hidden under cliffs and behind aardable walls that have good stuff like diagrams and dimeritium.

Fishstick fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Aug 29, 2015

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Antti posted:

They're great! They're not shonky like genre translations can sometimes be if the publisher is tiny. The translator's got a strong background in Polish literature so they've taken it seriously. (And it's not like the country is swarming with Polish translators.)

The name solutions can be a bit weird if you're coming from the games, though, like Dandelion is called Valvatti, which is still probably the least terrible option.

I'm reading the Sword of Destiny collection now and apparently it has that world-famous time when Geralt fought a zeugl in a sewer. :allears:

drat, that's great to hear. I was afraid of touching the Finnish versions, but I'll definitely take a book or two with me for my long rear end trip to Brazil later this year. Valvatti is a bit strange but it could be a lot worse I guess.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
The Viper School is a creation of the game devs. That said the books never go into other Witcher Schools that often except fora few name drops, and the School of the Viper is supposed to be centered very far south of where Geralt usually hangs out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anthony Chuzzlewit
Oct 26, 2008

good for healthy

I really want that Arachas decoction, but I'm 20 levels below the Missing Brother quest that has the mutagen drop :(

I wonder if I could respec and cheese the Arachas to death with Igni...