Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pienipple
Mar 20, 2009

That's wrong!

Jonathan Yeah! posted:

"Treatment was entirely supportive" - does that mean they were just supervised?

Yeah, supportive treatment is basically just making sure they're hydrated and keeping them from wandering about and getting hurt.

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Also he actually died at the hospital, so they were not excessively callous in continuing the show.

It's debatable. Some claim he was dead when they loaded him out but only pronounced him at the hospital.

The tribute show they did for him the next night was actually rather sweet. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
I think more recently when Jerry Lawler had a heart attack at ringside he technically died for a minute but was revived.

E: I can't get through the Owen tribute show. It hurts too much.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I inevitably saw the Budd Dwyer video many years ago, when it was being used as "edgy" viewing material online and sent to me on MSN. It's horrible, and seeing it might have traumatised me just a little bit.

Quite a few pro wrestling things could probably apply to this thread. Here's one well-known to wrestling fans: the Mass Transit Incident. To blade is to cut oneself or to be cut intentionally, for the visual effect of blood.

quote:

Before the match Kulas asked New Jack to blade him since he never had done it himself and New Jack agreed. During the match, D-Von and New Jack brawled outside the ring, while Mustafa and Transit fought inside the ring. The match was booked as a squash and D-Von was quickly isolated outside the ring. The Gangstas then double-teamed Kulas inside the ring, with New Jack beating the young man forcefully with toasters, crutches, and various other objects. The end of the match saw New Jack blade Kulas, with an exacto knife, but accidentally cut too deep and severed two arteries in Kulas' forehead. Kulas immediately passed out as the blood was spraying out of his head. [1][2][3]

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

pienipple posted:

It's debatable. Some claim he was dead when they loaded him out but only pronounced him at the hospital.

The tribute show they did for him the next night was actually rather sweet. :unsmith:

Agree 100% here - granted it's tough to have to stop a show and refund/reimburse, but I'd have preferred that over the PPV going on anyhow. Basically the impact killed him almost instantly, from what I've heard he came down 50+ feet, slammed into a turnbuckle and twisted on the ropes, and flopped into the ring. The impact was so harsh his heart ripped away from its arteries and he bled to death internally, among other injuries.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
Like Dale Earnhardt?

His death always unnerved me. You see other crashes where the car basically disintegrates, but the driver walks away; yet here was what looked like a minor accident that got Earnhardt killed. Yes, the car is supposed to absorb the impact, etc, but still.

Of course, car racing is full of horrible, unnerving deaths.

http://www.ranker.com/list/the-20-worst-race-car-crashes-ever/thebard

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

The only known death from LSD was someone who injected an absolutely colossal dose iirc. An active LSD dose is something like 75 micrograms

An elephant was murdered with an overdose of LSD:

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_history4.shtml

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
That wrestling thing was mental. They just carried on. Idk what it was that actually killed the guy but shaking him like crazy definitely isn't a thing they teach you in first aid courses.

Edit : lsd is my favourite drug. I loved it in the nineties, taken with mescaline. Flying keys, strawberries, microdots, ohms, etc. Was trying to find a documentary I once saw on the subject because people might find it interesting, but no joy. During the acid house / rave scene of the late 80s/early 90s there was only one guy importing it, and yet nearly every clubber in the country was taking it every week. Mental. But awesome.

stickyfngrdboy has a new favorite as of 13:58 on Aug 28, 2015

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

stickyfngrdboy posted:

That wrestling thing was mental. They just carried on. Idk what it was that actually killed the guy but shaking him like crazy definitely isn't a thing they teach you in first aid courses.

The other wrestlers clearly know something is up because Rey pulls his kick over the guy's head when he's still on the ropes and hasn't gone all the way down. They quickly go for a finish so they can get him off without making it too obvious, but guessing they didn't realise how bad he was hurt. No idea what the gently caress the bald guy thought he was doing though.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

darkwasthenight posted:

The other wrestlers clearly know something is up because Rey pulls his kick over the guy's head when he's still on the ropes and hasn't gone all the way down. They quickly go for a finish so they can get him off without making it too obvious, but guessing they didn't realise how bad he was hurt. No idea what the gently caress the bald guy thought he was doing though.

I don't think they would have guessed he would have had a spinal injury based on what happened in the match, its not like he got dropped on is head or anything. At first they probably just thought he got knocked out or had a concussion, which happens all the time, and wrestlers are usually able to at least improvise a quick finish to the match when it happens.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Basebf555 posted:

I don't think they would have guessed he would have had a spinal injury based on what happened in the match, its not like he got dropped on is head or anything. At first they probably just thought he got knocked out or had a concussion, which happens all the time, and wrestlers are usually able to at least improvise a quick finish to the match when it happens.

The weirdest thing is how he still managed to fall in the exact proper set up for the 619 considering he was already dead

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Was it spinal injury that did for him? It looked very innocuous but he did seem to whiplash quite hard.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Khazar-khum posted:

Like Dale Earnhardt?

His death always unnerved me. You see other crashes where the car basically disintegrates, but the driver walks away; yet here was what looked like a minor accident that got Earnhardt killed. Yes, the car is supposed to absorb the impact, etc, but still.

It's really not unnerving that Dale refused to wear a HANS device; it's just stupid. I don't think there's ever been a definitive answer, but I do believe it's pretty widely accepted that Dale likely survives that crash if he's wearing a HANS device. Some fans go mental when you bring that up. "He was a competitor! He wanted to win! It was uncomfortable! He couldn't race with that thing on!" Well, now he's dead. Let's hold a seance and find out if he'd trade a couple of wins for being alive another two or three decades.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Was it spinal injury that did for him? It looked very innocuous but he did seem to whiplash quite hard.

Yeah, his Wikipedia page (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perro_Aguayo_Jr.#Death) says that the whiplash broke three vertebrae and he died pretty much instantly.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

On the subject of auto racing fatalities: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fireball_Roberts

quote:

On May 24, 1964, at the World 600 in Charlotte, Roberts had qualified in the eleventh position and started in the middle of the pack. On lap seven, Ned Jarrett and Junior Johnson collided and spun out and Roberts crashed trying to avoid them. Roberts' Ford slammed backward into the inside retaining wall, flipped over and burst into flames. Witnesses at the track claimed they heard Roberts screaming, "Ned, help me", from inside his burning car after the wreck. Jarrett rushed to save Roberts as his car was engulfed by the flames. Roberts suffered second- and third-degree burns over eighty percent of his body and was airlifted to a hospital in critical condition. Although it was widely believed that Roberts had an allergic reaction to flame-retardant chemicals, he was secretly an asthmatic, and the chemicals made his breathing worse.

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎

Khazar-khum posted:

Like Dale Earnhardt?

His death always unnerved me. You see other crashes where the car basically disintegrates, but the driver walks away; yet here was what looked like a minor accident that got Earnhardt killed.
Its not too surprising when you think about the physics. When you see a car spinning and flipping through the air, shedding sheet metal and Perspex in all directions, every piece that flies off is dissipating impact energy and reducing impact mass.

The problem with Earnhardt's crash (iirc, saw the footage live and don't care to re watch it to confirm) is that he didn't get lift or rotational velocity to scrub off energy, he just plowed head-first into the wall. If he'd worn a HANS he'd definitely have been better off. If he'd rolled or hit rear first he'd probably still be racing.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Two Indian Sisters Ordered to Be Raped by Village Council Beg Supreme Court for Help

quote:

The petition by human-rights organization Amnesty International has garnered over 16,000 signatures thus far, and calls for law enforcement to stop the council-sanctioned rape of 23-year-old Meenakshi Kumari and her 15-year-old sister in Baghpat village in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.

The unelected council of elders ordered that Kumari and her sister — both members of the low Dalit caste — be raped and paraded naked with blackened faces, after their brother eloped with a married woman of a higher caste. He and the woman, who belongs to the dominant Jat caste, were in love and eloped after she was forced to marry someone from her own caste, according to reports.

Clochette has a new favorite as of 20:38 on Aug 28, 2015

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Guy eloped with girl? Rape his sisters. Makes perfect sense.

Asclepius Hot Rod
Apr 5, 2009

Yo link is dead

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

AnonSpore posted:

Guy eloped with girl? Rape his sisters. Makes perfect sense.

"guy stole some family's property; therefore wreck some of his family's possessions in return" Women don't count as people, just as something that belongs to a man, to a huge swathe of the world (including massive amounts of the United States: that's the underlying rationale behind "you don't mess with Another Man's Wife" and "asking her father for his daughter's hand in marriage" and poo poo, after all)

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Asclepius Hot Rod posted:

Yo link is dead

Thanks, I fixed it.

crumby
Feb 13, 2012

InediblePenguin posted:

"guy stole some family's property; therefore wreck some of his family's possessions in return" Women don't count as people, just as something that belongs to a man, to a huge swathe of the world (including massive amounts of the United States: that's the underlying rationale behind "you don't mess with Another Man's Wife" and "asking her father for his daughter's hand in marriage" and poo poo, after all)

youre retarded nigga

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Steve Austin getting his neck broken and still finishing the match. . .that was nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKYYsg-jMfU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

crumby posted:

youre retarded nigga

He's not wrong

Tibor
Apr 29, 2009
On the topic of women being treated as property, the practice of Sati involves the expectation that a man's widow would be burnt alive on his funeral pyre since she no longer has a purpose:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)

Tibor has a new favorite as of 22:54 on Aug 28, 2015

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

Tibor posted:

On the topic of women being treated as property, the practice of Sati involves the expectation that a man's widow would be burnt alive on his funeral pyre since she no longer has a purpose:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)

They show this in the movie Mangal Pandey: The Rising. She's rescued in like two minutes but it's still pretty :stonk:. I didn't see any mention of this in the wiki but in the movie :nms: as soon as she tries to get away they pin her down with boat paddles while showering her with flower petals and chanting.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

InediblePenguin posted:

If you don't see the difference between the innocuous "Mr Roberts, Missy and I are in love and would like to get married" and raping a 15 year old because her brother eloped, I can't help you.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

Centripetal Horse posted:

It's really not unnerving that Dale refused to wear a HANS device; it's just stupid. I don't think there's ever been a definitive answer, but I do believe it's pretty widely accepted that Dale likely survives that crash if he's wearing a HANS device. Some fans go mental when you bring that up. "He was a competitor! He wanted to win! It was uncomfortable! He couldn't race with that thing on!" Well, now he's dead. Let's hold a seance and find out if he'd trade a couple of wins for being alive another two or three decades.

True facts.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

Khazar-khum posted:

If you don't see the difference between the innocuous "Mr Roberts, Missy and I are in love and would like to get married" and raping a 15 year old because her brother eloped, I can't help you.

If YOU don't see the difference between me explaining a mindset and me condoning that mindset how the everloving gently caress did you manage to survive high school history lessons about Hitler, dude. Thought my disapproval was obvious enough in my wording, but apparently some people are loving idiots

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

^^^ Whoa dude https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdSyx13l5E0

Centripetal Horse posted:

My memory of the timeline on this isn't great, but wasn't the controversy that he was the last driver not wearing a full face helmet, not that he didn't wear HANS? I feel like HANS wasn't a widespread thing until post-Earnhardt death, like it was still relatively new in NASCAR and not super widely used yet.

13Pandora13 has a new favorite as of 16:04 on Aug 29, 2015

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

InediblePenguin posted:

If YOU don't see the difference between me explaining a mindset and me condoning that mindset how the everloving gently caress did you manage to survive high school history lessons about Hitler, dude. Thought my disapproval was obvious enough in my wording, but apparently some people are loving idiots

This has to be some kind of schtick.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

InediblePenguin posted:

I'm pretty sure not messing around with someone else's wife is because that's a horrible thing to do and you're a loving rear end in a top hat if you do so, not because she's property.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

ranbo das posted:

I'm pretty sure not messing around with someone else's wife is because that's a horrible thing to do and you're a loving rear end in a top hat if you do so, not because she's property.

The sentiment behind that is often buried beneath the idea that the woman has no agency and can't say no if a man wants her, rather than it being the result of respecting the relationship that she's chosen. If women are just property, then infidelity is an assault on the man's ownership. If women are human beings, then infidelity is a result of her not being happy, and her own agency being expressed. It's a not really subtle change in ideology and intent.

Serious Cephalopod
Jul 1, 2007

This is a Serious post for a Serious thread.

Bloop Bloop Bloop
Pillbug

ranbo das posted:

Nah, they're right. It's an ownership thing a lot of the time. It's why some women have a fake ring to ward off cat callers. Many men don't listen to "no", but they'll listen to " I belong to another man "

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Serious Cephalopod posted:

Many men don't listen to "no", but they'll listen to " I belong to another man "

It's the other way around for me tbh

E: i think that makes me a feminist

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
It's always worse when it happens to one of your own:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3739076

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

In an ideal world the reason for not messing with "Another Man's Wife" would be "respect for the woman's relationship choices and life decisions" but we do not live there. we live in the real world where women are still legally chattel in some countries, and even here in the good ol' U. S. of A. the husband had full and final control over all the property in the marriage even if it had been paid for by the wife with her own money from her own job and her name was the only one on the title until 1979. Right now across America girls are being taught, in school sex ed classes, that they shouldn't have sex until marriage because no one wants a present that someone else has already opened, which is pretty blatantly treating women as property via direct pointed metaphor. While women are no longer legally considered chattel in the west, they were considered chattel in our culture for centuries upon centuries and to think that a few decades is enough to completely eradicate all traces of that mindset from the culture is naive as gently caress

NOTE TO SOMETHING AWFUL FORUMS READERS: I DISAPPROVE OF THIS SITUATION AND WOULD PREFER TO LIVE IN THE IDEAL WORLD I MENTIONED IN THE FIRST SENTENCE. I AM IN FAVOR OF TREATING WOMEN AS ACTUAL AUTONOMOUS HUMAN BEINGS RATHER THAN PROPERTY.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
How long do you think he'll rant if nobody tells him that wasn't the other guy's issue with his last post?

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Let's move onto a cheery topic, shall we? Animal abuse:

Shenyang Zoo Scandal

quote:

2009[edit]
Between November 2009 and February 2010 at least 11 Siberian tigers died of malnutrition. An average tiger must be fed roughly 20kg of beef each day, while the tigers involved had been fed only chicken bones for months.
The death toll as of March 2010 is 1 lion, 1 wolf, 1 raccoon dog, 1 macaque, 1 dalmatian dog, 1 yak, 2 camels, 1 przewalski's horse, 1 springbok, 2 ostriches, 1 red-crowned crane, 1 yellow crane, 1 emu. Also missing without an explanation are 1 brown bear, 1 macaque, 2 camels and 1 white stork
They received money to improve conditions. I can only hope they followed through with it.

Silver Spring Monkeys
Content warning: there's an image of a monkey in restraints on the wiki page. It's not gorey but it looks quite painful and may be unsettling to some. There's also a photo lower down in the page of two monkeys in cages reaching out to each other. Again, not gorey, but it is striking and sympathetic.

quote:

Inside the Institute for Behavioral Research, Taub was conducting deafferentation experiments on 16 male crab-eating macaques (Macaca fascicularis), and one female rhesus macaque (Macaca mulatta), each about 14 inches tall, all born wild in the Philippines. Each monkey lived alone in a wire cage measuring 18 x 18 inches, with no bedding, no food bowl, and no environmental enrichment, the cages kept in a windowless room measuring 15 ft square.[12] Pacheco writes that 12 of the 17 monkeys had had one or both arms deafferented, while according to the Laboratory Primate Newsletter 10 had undergone deafferentation, the seven others acting as the control group.[13]

quote:

Pacheco wrote that he found the monkeys living in filthy conditions. He found frozen monkey corpses in a refrigerator, and others floating in formaldehyde.[2] He alleged that, in the surgery room, human and monkey records were scattered everywhere, including under the operating table, while soiled clothes, old shoes, rat droppings, and urine covered the floor, with cockroaches in the drawers, on the floor, and around the scrub sink. He said the wires of the cages were caked in filth, with feces piled in the bottom of the cages, and urine and rust on every surface, with the 17 monkeys picking at scraps of food that had fallen through the wire floor of the cages into the waste tray below. He alleged that the cages had not been cleaned for months, that were no dishes to keep the food away from the feces, and that there was nothing for the monkeys to sit on but the cages' wire bottoms. He wrote that 12 of the monkeys had deafferented limbs, with 39 of their fingers deformed or missing. He described them as neurotic, attacking their deafferented limbs as though they were foreign objects:[5]

quote:

"No one bothered to bandage the monkeys' injuries properly (on the few occasions when bandages were used at all), and antibiotics were administered only once; no lacerations or self-amputation injuries were ever cleaned. Whenever a bandage was applied, it was never changed, no matter how filthy or soiled it became. They were left on until they deteriorated to the point where they fell off the injured limb. Old, rotted fragments of bandage were stuck to the cage floors where they collected urine and faeces. The monkeys also suffered from a variety of wounds that were self-inflicted or inflicted by monkeys grabbing at them from adjoining cages. I saw discoloured, exposed muscle tissue on their arms. Two monkeys had bones protruding through their flesh. Several had bitten off their own fingers and had festering stubs, which they extended towards me as I discreetly took fruit from my pockets. With these pitiful limbs they searched through the foul mess of their waste pans for something to eat.[5]"

the prophet hen of leeds

quote:

In Leeds, England, in 1806,[1] villagers believed doomsday had come when a hen began laying eggs with the phrase "Christ is coming" on each one,[2] but it was later found to be a hoax by Mary Bateman, who had written on the eggs using acid and reinserted them into the hen's oviduct.[3]

Ewww lady.

Whistler Sled Dog Cull

quote:

The Whistler sled dog cull was a controversial cull of 56 sled dogs in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada. ... Robert Fawcett, an employee of Howling Dog Tours Whistler Inc., filed a workers' compensation claim with WorkSafeBC for post-traumatic stress disorder after being told to kill 56 sled dogs in April 2010 because of a downturn in bookings following the 2010 Olympic Games, after a veterinarian refused to euthanize the healthy dogs.[4] Fawcett alleged "execution-style killings" in which he wrestled dogs to the ground, stood on them, and shot them or slit their throats. The dogs were then dumped into mass graves.[5]

Awww doggies....

Brown Dog affair

quote:

The controversy was triggered by allegations that, in February 1903, William Bayliss of the Department of Physiology at University College London performed an illegal dissection, before an audience of 60 medical students, on a brown terrier dog – adequately anaesthetized, according to Bayliss and his team; conscious and struggling, according to the Swedish activists.
Anti-vivisectionists commissioned a bronze statue of the dog as a memorial, unveiled in Battersea in 1906, but medical students were angered by its provocative plaque – "Men and women of England, how long shall these Things be?" – leading to frequent vandalism of the memorial and the need for a 24-hour police guard against the so-called anti-doggers.[3] On 10 December 1907 1,000 medical students marched through central London waving effigies of the brown dog on sticks, clashing with suffragettes, trade unionists and 400 police officers, one of a series of battles known as the Brown Dog riots.
In March 1910, tired of the controversy, Battersea Council sent four workers accompanied by 120 police officers to remove the statue under cover of darkness, after which it was reportedly melted down by the council's blacksmith, despite a 20,000-strong petition in its favour. A new statue of the brown dog was commissioned by anti-vivisection groups over 70 years later, and was erected in Battersea Park in 1985.[5] Peter Mason wrote in 1997 that all that was left of the old statue was a hump in the pavement, the sign on a nearby fence reading "No Dogs."[6]

quote:

Women's diary
On 14 April 1903 Lind af Hageby and Schartau showed their unpublished 200-page diary to barrister Stephen Coleridge, secretary of the National Anti-Vivisection Society, son of John Duke Coleridge, former Lord Chief Justice of England, and great-grandson of the poet Samuel Taylor Coleridge. His attention was drawn to the account of the brown dog. The 1876 Cruelty to Animals Act forbade the use of an animal in more than one experiment, yet it appeared that the brown dog had been used by Starling to perform surgery on the pancreas, used again by him when he opened the dog to inspect the results of the previous surgery, and used for a third time by Bayliss to study the salivary glands.[27] The diary said of the procedures on the brown dog:

quote:

Today's lecture will include a repetition of a demonstration which failed last time. A large dog, stretched on its back on an operation board, is carried into the lecture-room by the demonstrator and the laboratory attendant. Its legs are fixed to the board, its head is firmly held in the usual manner, and it is tightly muzzled.

There is a large incision in the side of the neck, exposing the gland. The animal exhibits all signs of intense suffering; in his struggles, he again and again lifts his body from the board, and makes powerful attempts to get free

Varkk
Apr 17, 2004

13Pandora13 posted:

^^^ Whoa dude https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdSyx13l5E0

My memory of the timeline on this isn't great, but wasn't the controversy that he was the last driver not wearing a full face helmet, not that he didn't wear HANS? I feel like HANS wasn't a widespread thing until post-Earnhardt death, like it was still relatively new in NASCAR and not super widely used yet.

I think it was the HANS as he felt it would slow him down and it was determined he probably would have survived if he had been wearing it as he died of the exact injury it is designed to prevent. After his death pretty much all racing series declared they were mandatory. I think in F1 it was the drivers who asked that it be in the rules as if it was not compulsory no one would wear it as not having it could give you a slight speed edge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe

Khazar-khum posted:

He said those behaviors come from the same mode of thought (and they do), not that one is exactly as bad as the other.