Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

Muddy Burphy posted:

This Diva's Revolution™ doesn't make me very confident that Stephanie will be much better than Vince when he's gone.

That? Not the 15 years of her torpedoing the company as head writer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Kevin Owens still has me blocked on twitter for something I said like 5 years ago

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Frankenstein Dad posted:

Rip Rogers just posted this selfie and he appears to have the body of Popeye.

https://twitter.com/Hustler2754/status/637309738422804480
These two old fucks stole Finn Balor's car!

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
LA Park wrestled in Arena Mexico for CMLL for the first time in like 7 years last night and he's feeling himself over the 10k+ they drew https://twitter.com/laparktapia/status/637529363118821376

goc
Mar 26, 2013

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

DEAR RICHARD posted:

Kevin Owens still has me blocked on twitter for something I said like 5 years ago

Do you think he ever actually goes through his blocked list? I doubt it. I just got blocked during Raw by Honky Tonk Man because he was talking poo poo about Billy Gunn being a trainer and I asked why he was dogging on his protege Rockabilly like that. HTM is a bitch.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Spermgod posted:

LA Park wrestled in Arena Mexico for CMLL for the first time in like 7 years last night and he's feeling himself over the 10k+ they drew https://twitter.com/laparktapia/status/637529363118821376

La Parka loving owns

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

goc posted:

Do you think he ever actually goes through his blocked list? I doubt it. I just got blocked during Raw by Honky Tonk Man because he was talking poo poo about Billy Gunn being a trainer and I asked why he was dogging on his protege Rockabilly like that. HTM is a bitch.

Why would you follow Honky Tonk Man in the first place

goc
Mar 26, 2013

he knows...
Because he talks a lot of poo poo. That I can no longer read :(

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

goc posted:

Because he talks a lot of poo poo. That I can no longer read :(

I heard it was Honky's fault that DiBiase never got to be WWF Champion, so I say you're better off.

goc
Mar 26, 2013

he knows...
Getting Randy Savage WWF Champion > DiBiase as WWF champ

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

My favorite Honky Tonk Man thing -- outside of his theme song -- is how about five years ago, he was insinuating that he was going to be joining TNA. This was right when Bischoff and Hogan took over and they were doing the Monday Night Wars where they brought back the Nasty Boys, Val Venis and so on, so it seemed in the realm of possibility.

Then when asked about the rumor, Bischoff claimed that he'd rather shove a screwdriver through his own thigh than give that man work.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

I am so happy right now

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

~in the cheeeeeeeeks of the boooooooooty~

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Spermgod posted:

I didn't realize that Mexico had arenas that were built specifically for lucha, that's a cool-looking setup

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

abraham linksys posted:

I didn't realize that Mexico had arenas that were built specifically for lucha, that's a cool-looking setup

CMLL owns arena mexico

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I'm on my phone but y'all should check out Ricardo's Twitter for some hot hot tweets

quote:

@RRWWE 2h
I don't care about burning bridges! My pride and GOD GIVEN right vote says . gently caress YOU Donald Trump. censor that WWE.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

She's a mentalist lol. Guessing being with Seth is the only reason she's still employed

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

She's a mentalist lol. Guessing being with Seth is the only reason she's still employed

WHAT IN THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH THIS CHICK

I mean goddamn.

Maybe she IS a Literal Nazi. Wise the gently caress up, Seth you dumbass. On multiple levels.

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 09:37 on Aug 30, 2015

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Holy hell.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

seth rollins cheated on his fiancee with a nazi

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Considering Seth's Hispanic stepdad and seemingly geninue non-rhetorical friendships with black wrestlers, either Zahra's really really special or Seth's really really stupid.

It's the second one isn't it

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Tonfa posted:

seth rollins cheated on his fiancee with a nazi

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

If this ends with Jamie Noble being shot in a bathroom I'm going to be very upset

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

Considering Seth's Hispanic stepdad and seemingly geninue non-rhetorical friendships with black wrestlers, either Zahra's really really special or Seth's really really stupid.

It's the second one isn't it

It can be both

Wendell
May 11, 2003

It would make me happy if she were to be fired.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

They did it gang. Chuck can retire now knowing his life has been fulfilled

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Luigi Thirty posted:

I'm on my phone but y'all should check out Ricardo's Twitter for some hot hot tweets

Is he still employed? I don't even remember anymore.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Phenix Rising posted:

Is he still employed? I don't even remember anymore.

He's buddies with Del Rio. I think he left before ADR did and now he's just a pair with him wherever he goes. He introduced Alberto when he surprise showed up at House of Hardcore. If he changes his Twitter name he loses the verified checkmark.

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Wasn't there some ridiculous rumor a while back that Balor was a hardcore IRA supporter?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

duyarvish posted:

Wasn't there some ridiculous rumor a while back that Balor was a hardcore IRA supporter?

Kinda bigoted if you stop to consider that they probably based it purely on his heritage.

Anyways, on a lighter note, here's a clip of a fan getting double superkicked by the Bucks after he paid them $500 to do so

https://twitter.com/NickJacksonYB/status/634606716517228544

The Bucks are livin' the dream.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Somewhere, Jim Cornette just yelled "well, gently caress"

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
That can be said of Cornette at most times.

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!

duyarvish posted:

Paging rovert to the thread...

He was on some tool "Wrestling journalist" type's case over this for ages (few years if not mistaken), the guy finally apologised for it a few months back.

If I'm not mistaken the story this prick put out there was something like Devitt was on a terrorist watchlist and couldn't fly to the US cause Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland is clearly such a loving hotbed of terrorism and Devitt was in the Ra.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

legos are a lot like homemade bombs, when you think about it

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Thomas Holzerman

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Chewy Bitems posted:

Paging rovert to the thread...

He was on some tool "Wrestling journalist" type's case over this for ages (few years if not mistaken), the guy finally apologised for it a few months back.

If I'm not mistaken the story this prick put out there was something like Devitt was on a terrorist watchlist and couldn't fly to the US cause Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland is clearly such a loving hotbed of terrorism and Devitt was in the Ra.

Yeah Holzerman reported on his blog. Holzerman said that Jim Cornette was spreading rumours that Devitt was being questioned by Homeland Security or some poo poo and that is why he couldn't make the Wrestling Revolution Project tapings.

When in reality New Japan just pulled Devitt from the WRP.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

rovert posted:

Yeah Holzerman reported on his blog. Holzerman said that Jim Cornette was spreading rumours that Devitt was being questioned by Homeland Security or some poo poo and that is why he couldn't make the Wrestling Revolution Project tapings.

When in reality New Japan just pulled Devitt from the WRP.
Who did Cornette cite, the Rubberbandits?

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

Edit:

Both courtesy of Reddit, via http://trueringratdirt.tumblr.com

Dario the Wop fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Aug 30, 2015

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Hey, they DO kill a bunch of nazis in that movie, so I'm counting that one as a positive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
A lot of weird people think Landa is the hero of that movie, actually, I've seen that opinion a bunch of times. Granted, the Basterds are dickheads and fuckups so it's not hard to look better than them.