Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Jesus loving Christ I just play games that I like and/or find fun. I have not touched children nor i have ever found children to be sexually attractive you loving weirdos.

The loving accusations are starting to get upsetting and are not loving funny, i loving promise never to talk about splatoon in gip ever again here

:toxx: please permaban me if i ever talk about splatoon or anime games in gip again

now can you fucks leave me alone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
job well done gents

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
well that escalated :stare:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

ElMaligno posted:

In the recent light of criticism I have decided to stop playing games where you gently caress children and instead decided to embrace my inner gipper sperg

Is this a machine making 4-sided boxes? This is a game?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzbBlYG3J0U

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Godholio posted:

Infinifactory

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Hey El Maligno, what's the name of that game where you shoot colored ink? I think it's on the Wii.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ElMaligno posted:

Jesus loving Christ I just play games that I like and/or find fun. I have not touched children nor i have ever found children to be sexually attractive you loving weirdos.

The loving accusations are starting to get upsetting and are not loving funny, i loving promise never to talk about splatoon in gip ever again here

:toxx: please permaban me if i ever talk about splatoon or anime games in gip again

Are you excited for Persona 5?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Are you excited for Persona 5?

:frogout:

dendy crew
Jun 1, 2011

Dendy!, Dendy!, We love Dendy! Dendy - Everyone plays it!

ElMaligno posted:

what is your id on splatoon and what is your favorite weapon in splatoon

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

well that escalated :stare:

On my last unit an e6 was jokingly calling me a pedophile because im a gigantic nerdy weirdo that likes to grow a mustache while underway. Eventually I had to talk to my LPO and my cheif because i was getting increasingly more depressed and suicidal about it. :shepicide:
He would still bust my balls but he never called me a pedophile again and that was fine with me.

So yeah, i rather have strong feelings about getting called a pedophile and i pretty much willing to do anything to make this stupid poo poo stop

Godholio posted:

Infinifactory a game where you get kidnapped by aliens and told to manufacture poo poo for them. This is me being passive aggresive towards them.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Hey El Maligno, what's the name of that game where you shoot colored ink? I think it's on the Wii.

i have the perfect smartass answer for this, stupid toxx :downs:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'll probably just get the PS3 version to be honest.

dendy crew
Jun 1, 2011

Dendy!, Dendy!, We love Dendy! Dendy - Everyone plays it!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'll probably just get the PS3 version to be honest.

i hope they actually release it instead of shelving it and just releasing the ps4 version

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
lol at http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3739312

quote:

GiP Games Thread v 3.0: A 'Mad About Video Games'-free zone

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

HAHAHA welp

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
1. stop growing staches
2. chill out with a digital dogge

e: also tell that e6 you tickled his wife's pussy with that caterpillar on your upper lip

elite_garbage_man fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Aug 30, 2015

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
3. stop poo poo talking big boss

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
metal gear solid: the old "25 year old in a 14 year old's body" excuse

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
No Man's Sky sounds cool and looks cool and I hope it isn't another Spore

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Mike-o posted:

3. stop poo poo talking big boss

will do this but its because MGS is covered under my toxx :(

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Zeris posted:

No Man's Sky sounds cool and looks cool and I hope it isn't another Spore

Is it made by Peter Molyneux

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Anyone in gip want to dig up total annihilation sometime? That game is all my poo poo

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Really makes u think

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

ElMaligno posted:

Lmbo

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

ElMaligno posted:

On my last unit an e6 was jokingly calling me a pedophile because im a gigantic nerdy weirdo that likes to grow a mustache while underway. Eventually I had to talk to my LPO and my cheif because i was getting increasingly more depressed and suicidal about it. :shepicide:
He would still bust my balls but he never called me a pedophile again and that was fine with me.

So yeah, i rather have strong feelings about getting called a pedophile and i pretty much willing to do anything to make this stupid poo poo stop

Infinifactory a game where you get kidnapped by aliens and told to manufacture poo poo for them. This is me being passive aggresive towards them.

i have the perfect smartass answer for this, stupid toxx :downs:

I get suicidal when people call me names too you pedophile.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

ElMaligno posted:

add to op tia

thetechnoloser
Feb 11, 2003

Say hello to post-apocalyptic fun!
Grimey Drawer
LOL

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
No loving way.

:vince:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
since when was there a physical pc copy? or is there a giant whooshing sound going over my head right now?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mike-o posted:

since when was there a physical pc copy? or is there a giant whooshing sound going over my head right now?

EU and Asia only iirc

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

rename that stupid forum goons in splatoon for great justice

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Probably wouldn't have done me much good if i'd managed to buy a copy on one then

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

fyad wants it lets give it to them

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

at the date posted:

metal gear solid: the old "25 year old in a 14 year old's body" excuse

solid snake is a clone so he is way younger than he looks

so he's like reverse anime then

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
got the s rank for the main mission in GZ (ps4) while drunk and low on time and tranq darts. This was pretty intense since it was my 5th reload.

vere's a hideo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMeL2Qp0iqA

elite_garbage_man fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Aug 31, 2015

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

elite_garbage_man posted:

got the s rank for the main mission in GZ (ps4) while drunk and low on time and tranq darts. This was pretty intense since it was my 5th reload.

vere's a hideo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMeL2Qp0iqA

i am going to watch this entire 14 minute video

- you go through the base completely different than i do, which seems really weird to me. you seem to go through the admin building completely backwards from what I do. when you mark the two dudes in the basement by running out in the open and i never do that. also you hide in places I never do. you're also way more patient than me. i also never jump the railings.

i usually exfil at the beach, not back at the hilltop, too.

its gonna be rad as gently caress to see/compare mission runs for tpp

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

- you go through the base completely different than i do, which seems really weird to me. you seem to go through the admin building completely backwards from what I do. when you mark the two dudes in the basement by running out in the open and i never do that. also you hide in places I never do. you're also way more patient than me. i also never jump the railings.

Seriously, watching streams of this game is gonna be rad, just to see how people do stuff completely differently.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

The last time I played gz was over a year ago and I only beat the main mission once before, and I didnt remember where anything was.

such a pro player

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/08/31/xcom-enemy-unknown-plus-ps-vita-rated-esrb/

X-Com Enemy Unknown being ported to Vita.

Honestly a real port of it to a handheld system with actual buttons and analog sticks would be dope as gently caress

• Locked thread