Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
She's not sticking her tongue out like a loving idiot so I guess it was accidental?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Godholio posted:

She's not sticking her tongue out like a loving idiot so I guess it was accidental?
MTV cut away like a split second after it happened, so if you don't have DVR or pretty much blinked you would've missed it. Accidental on MTV's part, I dunno about Miley's though, but she's certainly not shy about her body

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

:stare:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Love me a redneck girl wearing Mylar balloons

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Whip Slagcheek posted:

gently caress cancer.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

DownByTheWooter posted:

I am not going to sit here and tell you I wouldn't

If I'm gonna imagine loving a trashy, mediocre pop star, I'm angling for at least Kesha.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Dead Reckoning posted:

If I'm gonna imagine loving a trashy, mediocre pop star, I'm angling for at least Kesha.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Didn't miley already do some busted rear end nude spread in paper magazine?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

oh so this is why i saw a whole bunch of fb posts about how awful the MTV awards were
who loving cares, it's just a tit
everyone in the world has seen a tit

except maybe cole

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

El Maligno has a seen a tit, technically speaking. :aatrek:

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Whip Slagcheek posted:

El Maligno has a seen a tit, technically speaking. :aatrek:

so have you... every morning in the mirror!!!!!

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Holy poo poo this week's Rick and Morty.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

yeah it was pretty drat funny

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Narcos on Netflix is pretty good! I just watched 8 hours straight. If I didn't have poo poo to do I definitely would've finished it.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The suicidal scientist, jesus christ.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
It's 9:47 on the first day of the semester, and holy poo poo, I feel old.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Pretend I posted that "I FUCKIN BEEN TO WAR, 0830 CLASS IS NOTHING" meme.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

The suicidal scientist, jesus christ.

Rick's ship might be the most capable character int he series.The melting child was dark as poo poo

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

Rick's ship might be the most capable character int he series.The melting child was dark as poo poo

It was super dark but that was the funniest poo poo I've seen since last week's episode.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Naked Bear posted:

Having a few drinks between classes always eliminates this feeling for me

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Having a few drinks between classes always eliminates this feeling for me

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

It was super dark but that was the funniest poo poo I've seen since last week's episode.

That's why I love the show. They can go super loving dark and be so unrepentant about it

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

:vince:

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Naked Bear posted:

I feel so old all day every day at school. Maybe I shouldn't rock a bushy, graying beard

Any of you guys join any clubs or fraternal-type organizations (engineering societies, etc. not living in a frat house) when you went to university? I moved to a new city in a part of the country I've never lived in to go to school, and I don't really know anybody. I'm definitely planning on joining a couple of these sports-oriented clubs, because there are some really kickass ones at my school.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Joining clubs is a great way to make friends when you're going back to school. Look out for being the oldest person in the group though -- you start becoming the "dad" of the group :sigh:

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Joining clubs is a great way to make friends when you're going back to school. Look out for being the oldest person in the group though -- you start becoming the "dad" of the group :sigh:

Joined the kayaking, snowboarding and psychedelic clubs this semester. Time to grow as a person :2bong:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Joined the kayaking, snowboarding and psychedelic clubs this semester. Time to grow as a person :2bong:

Going down a ski slope in a kayak while tripping on mushrooms sounds like a pretty bitching way top spend winter break, imo

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I'm super happy that I'm not the dad in my apartment, at least. The guys upstairs are all foreign grad students my age, and my roommate is at least old enough to drink.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

DownByTheWooter posted:

I feel so old all day every day at school. Maybe I shouldn't rock a bushy, graying beard

Any of you guys join any clubs or fraternal-type organizations (engineering societies, etc. not living in a frat house) when you went to university? I moved to a new city in a part of the country I've never lived in to go to school, and I don't really know anybody. I'm definitely planning on joining a couple of these sports-oriented clubs, because there are some really kickass ones at my school.

I did archery and scuba clubs on campus here. A friend of mine ended up as the president of the scuba club, which is also somehow one of the better places to find weed.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Scuba diving owns

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Godholio posted:

Pretend I posted that "I FUCKIN BEEN TO WAR, 0830 CLASS IS NOTHING" meme.

drat, I cant even find it.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Friend of mine from high school is in jail for possession of meth. Apparently he saw some really bad stuff in Iraq, was in an IED explosion, PTSD, etc. My dad brought him into the office for a talk once he realized he was in there, he doesn't look real good right now so he didn't recognize him, and thinks he's probably going to end up dead if he doesn't really get some help soon.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Scuba diving owns

Our club's motto was "the deeper you go, the better it feels", but they didn't feel very good about "get wet, go deep" for whatever reason :v:

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

DownByTheWooter posted:

i was in a frat. it was cool. but goon consensus is frats are bad.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.

DownByTheWooter posted:

Trying to play for the ice hockey club

might do some computer science competitions this year too

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I can't believe how good Rick and Morty is.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

They aren't putting the new episodes up on their website anymore, WTF.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

i was in a frat. it was cool. but goon consensus is frats are bad.

I take the taco truck to a frat tailgate every home game and it owns.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Dead Reckoning posted:

They aren't putting the new episodes up on their website anymore, WTF.

also no episode next week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Spent an hour watching voyager in my human diversity course. That's like 200$ of funbux to watch bad sci fi with strangers.

• Locked thread