Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

The first thing that jumped out at me is that your mulitcolour section is huge and the fixing does not appear to be great. I feel this mind end up with the second half of packs being full of gold cards no one wants. There's nothing wrong with having a heavy multicolour preference, but make sure there are enough good lands to allow your players to cast them. Your overall curve is pretty high so I think aggro might struggle, but again that can be a conscious decision about the kind of environment you want to make.

There are also a few specific card choices I don't really like (leonin scimitar, defy death I remember particularly stood out) but changing those kind of things around will come with time.

One thing i'd suggest is since you're already happy breaking singleton, try 2-3 birthing pods as it tends not to be great when you only have one in your deck.

The best thing you can do though is just build it and draft it a whole bunch, and draft it on cube tutor. Any cards or themes which aren't pulling their weight will pretty quickly become evident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.
Well, trip report for my finally completed cube was pretty good! :) Everybody had a good time, and even the one guy who had been roped in and had little experience with magic managed to put together a solid Temur deck. I ran G/B Midrange-y value cards and basically rode to victory on the back of solid aggro cards into removing my opponents threats. At least until the final round, where my friend took Hero of Bladehold, Bloodline Keeper and Wight of Precinct Six with just about every W/B card in the draft.

He also took Exsanguinate and Double Stroked it, leading me to believe that Exsanguinate might be too good in this multiplayer format. Still, everyone had fun and got to draft and play games. So that's fun.

Myriad Truths
Oct 13, 2012
Hello, Cubers. I'm working on designing my first cube but am wondering about some basics. The plan is for the cube to be pretty budget; there are a couple ~$5-10 cards in there, nothing more, and most of it being a dollar or less. The cube is supposed to be similar to Modern Masters in that draft is dominated by predefined two-color archetypes.

I originally started out designing a 570 card cube. I tried to support all ten two-color pairs, plus an artifact deck that could play five color. I did some simulated drafts on Cubetutor and was reasonably satisfied (although some of the archetypes need work), but I'm unsure if splitting the cards in this manner will make it too hard for any deck to be drafted. Some of the archetypes are more good-stuff, but some are more synergy-dependent; think MM's ramp vs Spirits. It's not hard to have a good ramp deck; you don't need synergies, you just need to build a good green-based deck. But making a good Spirits deck requires you get the pieces. An example in my cube is that I attempted to make the UW archetype be enchantments. If payoff cards like Sigil of the Empty Throne don't show up, it feels like it's a deck that doesn't do anything. I'm not sure if this is sustainable design.

Alternatively, I could cut things down to try and focus the archetypes. I've started looking at a 450 card where only half of the two-color pairs are supported, plus the artifact theme, but the themes are more robust.

I like the ambitious design more, as I enjoy most of the two color pairs I've concocted, but I'm worried it'll make for difficult drafting.

It doesn't help that my WU, RU, and RG archetypes are a little awkward. These are the problem archetypes that make me worry about drafting.
WU is Enchantments, with a lot of Auramancer-like effects for reuse.
RU is kind of Spells, but the theme is on drawing and discarding; lots of loot-based card draw, ways to turn cards into damage, and Madness and Flashback to get value out of discarded cards.
RG is supposed to be a creature-based Storm deck, filled with creatures that generate mana so you can eventually fire off a wincon like Hunting Pack, Haze of Rage, or Storm Entity.

These are the archetypes that don't come together that well and threaten the integrity of the whole design.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
I've been taking a break from my cube to build my modern deck but now that it's done I went back through Khans block and Origins and here's what I'm thinking;

Replace Elite Vanguard with Mardu Woe-reaper - it's strictly better even without many warriors
Replace Ninja of the Deep Hours with Jhessian Thief - I like Jhessian thief but I really don't know if it's better or worse - what do you guys think?
Replace Goblin Bushwhacker with Kolaghan Stormsinger - I feel that the late game haste is better than the Bushwhackers one-time +1/+0 haste ability
Replace Indrik Stomphowler with Conclave Naturalists - Strictly better because of the word "may"
Replace Sentinel Spider with Skysnare Spider - Strictly better at +1 cmc but +2/+2

My cube list is at http://kp0.ca/13 and I'd love any feedback :)

Null1fy
Sep 11, 2001

Kleedrac posted:

I've been taking a break from my cube to build my modern deck but now that it's done I went back through Khans block and Origins and here's what I'm thinking;

Replace Elite Vanguard with Mardu Woe-reaper - it's strictly better even without many warriors
Replace Ninja of the Deep Hours with Jhessian Thief - I like Jhessian thief but I really don't know if it's better or worse - what do you guys think?
Replace Goblin Bushwhacker with Kolaghan Stormsinger - I feel that the late game haste is better than the Bushwhackers one-time +1/+0 haste ability
Replace Indrik Stomphowler with Conclave Naturalists - Strictly better because of the word "may"
Replace Sentinel Spider with Skysnare Spider - Strictly better at +1 cmc but +2/+2

My cube list is at http://kp0.ca/13 and I'd love any feedback :)

There's a whole boatload more of cards from Khans and Origins that are silly-good. For sure check out:

*edit* Should have looked at your list, first. You're pretty low power-level. Some of these cards might be pretty busted by comparison.

White
Kytheon, Hero of Akros, Hidden Dragonslayer, Monastery Mentor

Blue
Harbinger of the Tides, Jace, Vryn's Prodigy, Stratus Dancer, Whirler Rogue, Anticipate, Disdainful Stroke, Dig Through Time, Treasure Cruise

Black
Bloodsoaked Champion, Despoiler of Souls, Sultai Emissary, Grim Haruspex, Liliana, Heretical Healer, Mardu Strike Leader, Merciless Executioner, Brutal Hordechief, Priest of the Blood Rite, Tasigur, the Golden Fang, Languish

Red
Goblin Glory Chaser, Zurgo Bellstriker, Ire Shaman, Alesha, Who Smiles at Death, Pia and Kiran Nalaar, Exquisite Firecraft

Green
Den Protector, Nissa, Vastwood Seer, Evolutionary Leap

Multicolor
Dragonlord Silumgar, Dragonlord Atarka, Dromoka's Command, Kolaghan's Command and Dragonlord Ojutai

Colorless
Ugin, the Spirit Dragon

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
Thanks Null1fy but I should have mentioned it's a Peasant cube - Common/Uncommons only - sorry.

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

Kleedrac posted:

Thanks Null1fy but I should have mentioned it's a Peasant cube - Common/Uncommons only - sorry.

I replaced Stealer of Secrets with Jhessian Thief in my Peasant. I run, proportionally, a lot more blue creatures than you do in my 360. So it has Ninja running along side Jhessian:

http://www.cubetutor.com/viewcube/33352

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

So I've been trying to remove as much RDW from my cube as much as possible. I've still got burn and bigger guys, but I'm try to get rid of Goblin Guide, Eidolon, Sulfuric Vortex, etc. So my question is, has anyone done this? And if so what are some good Big Red cards to put in a cube? I'm thinking things like Seething Song, Stormbreath, Thundermaw, Form of the Dragon, maybe even Crater Elemental (but probably not.) I'm thinking I'll need to up the burn count a little to make up for having less small creatures too. No restrictions, my cube is unpowered, around 540 cards - I've been working on it so it's a little short right now.

Null1fy
Sep 11, 2001

Sounds awful. RDW is one of the best archetypes in magic history.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

You could have a look at this article which goes in some different directions with red.

a dozen swans
Aug 24, 2012

suicidesteve posted:

So I've been trying to remove as much RDW from my cube as much as possible. I've still got burn and bigger guys, but I'm try to get rid of Goblin Guide, Eidolon, Sulfuric Vortex, etc. So my question is, has anyone done this? And if so what are some good Big Red cards to put in a cube? I'm thinking things like Seething Song, Stormbreath, Thundermaw, Form of the Dragon, maybe even Crater Elemental (but probably not.) I'm thinking I'll need to up the burn count a little to make up for having less small creatures too. No restrictions, my cube is unpowered, around 540 cards - I've been working on it so it's a little short right now.
Nonsingleton untapped fixing so your aggressive decks can afford to play multiple colours has been the most effective change here. Drop some of the less interesting RR spells and RDW becomes Zoo instead or whatever. I haven't had a mono-red deck show up in like eight months as a result, people like shoring up their weaknesses too much.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

Aston posted:

You could have a look at this article which goes in some different directions with red.

Oh man, this is great. Thanks!

a dozen swans posted:

Nonsingleton untapped fixing so your aggressive decks can afford to play multiple colours has been the most effective change here. Drop some of the less interesting RR spells and RDW becomes Zoo instead or whatever. I haven't had a mono-red deck show up in like eight months as a result, people like shoring up their weaknesses too much.

Yeah I've got all the shocks and duals and 15 fetches, plus one extra dual appropriate to its colors (BW has the filter, UB has scry, etc.) I've had decent success getting sui-Orzhov or even just mono-B/W to be the aggro deck of choice. Wr is also pretty strong. I really need to get my list together so I can post it on here and have everyone tell me how bad it is.

What kind of stuff do people like from M16? I'm thinking the 1WWW angel for the Stax deck, and probably every walker but Nissa. The Dragon seems like it's exactly what I want for my big red theme and Survival of the Fixed seems pretty great in the right deck.

DurdleDuck
Jul 17, 2013

suicidesteve posted:

What kind of stuff do people like from M16? I'm thinking the 1WWW angel for the Stax deck, and probably every walker but Nissa. The Dragon seems like it's exactly what I want for my big red theme and Survival of the Fixed seems pretty great in the right deck.

In my powerful, non-powered cube I added flipwalkers Kytheon, Jace and Liliana. I also added Harbinger of the Tides, Exquisite Firecraft, and Scab-Clan Berserker and Vryn Wingmare. The last two I am a little skeptical about still, but they seem worth a shot.

a dozen swans
Aug 24, 2012

suicidesteve posted:

I actually have a massive list of cards that I'm really stoked for. I'm sure not all of this is what you want but I bet some of it is:

Hallowed Moonlight
Tragic Arrogance
Vryn Wingmare
Kytheon

Mizzium Meddler
Harbinger of the Tides
Jace, Vryn's Prodigy

Gilt-Leaf Winnower
Demonic Pact
Graveblade Marauder

Acolyte of the Inferno
Abbot of Keral Keep
Molten Vortex
Magmatic Insight
Pia & Kiran Nalaar

Evolutionary Leap
Woodland Bellower
Gather the Pack

Bounding Krasis

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

For me it's jace and kytheon. Don't think anything else is quite there.

I want flameshadow conjuring to be good so bad and I might try it anyway.

Null1fy
Sep 11, 2001

a dozen swans posted:

I actually have a massive list of cards that I'm really stoked for. I'm sure not all of this is what you want but I bet some of it is:

*My inclusions*
Hallowed Moonlight
Tragic Arrogance
Vryn Wingmare
Kytheon

Mizzium Meddler
Harbinger of the Tides
Jace, Vryn's Prodigy

Gilt-Leaf Winnower
Demonic Pact
Graveblade Marauder

Acolyte of the Inferno
Abbot of Keral Keep
Molten Vortex
Magmatic Insight
Pia & Kiran Nalaar

Evolutionary Leap
Woodland Bellower
Gather the Pack

Bounding Krasis

Also:

Hangarback Walker
Consul's Lieutenant
Whirler Rogue
Liliana, Heretical Healer
Priest of the Blood Rite
Languish
Goblin Glory Chaser
Chandra, Fire of Kaldesh
Nissa, Vastwood Seer
Conclave Naturalists

Null1fy fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Jul 25, 2015

logis
Dec 30, 2004
Slippery Tilde
Kytheon, Jace, Abbot of Keral Keep.
Maybe: Evolutionary Leap, Bounding Krasis

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Aston posted:

It's basically a better version of R to give a newly made creature haste, so not too tough to evaluate.

It's probably not playable in cubes that don't let red get away from being RDW all day every day though.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

How about this: evoke Mulldrifter, pay R to make a copy, in response to evoke trigger play undying evil on it and then when it comes back pay R to make a copy.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

Aston posted:

How about this: evoke Mulldrifter, pay R to make a copy, in response to evoke trigger play undying evil on it and then when it comes back pay R to make a copy.

I'm now adding both of those cards (Mulldrifter is obviously already in) to my cube just so I can draft Evoke.dec with Shriekmaw and Reveillark.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Aston posted:

I won so many draft games off the back of that thing and all the ETB Thopter-generators

Null1fy
Sep 11, 2001

suicidesteve posted:

I'm now adding both of those cards (Mulldrifter is obviously already in) to my cube just so I can draft Evoke.dec with Shriekmaw and Reveillark.

Momentary Blink is super good with Evoke.

a dozen swans
Aug 24, 2012

Null1fy posted:

Momentary Blink is super good with Evoke.

Saffi Eriksdottir is a surprise home run, too. Lots of fun if you can reanimate her.

A question for the thread: where do you guys draft, and who with? I've almost exclusively drafted at home and with friends, which is a nice casual atmosphere.

I've been playing a little at my LGS though and some people wanna draft my cube, which I'm all for. It's not super expensive and has some proxies for money cards in it, so whatever, but I'd like to know if there's a best practices for taking a cube to a public place. I plan on taking a photo of everyone's picks and sideboard and I think that's good enough to deter 'accidents', I'm talking with the TO about it (cleared the proxies) and he doesn't expect any issues but obviously bears no risk. Do you guys do this? How?

e:

odiv posted:

Taking pictures of everyone's picks seems a bit much, but I understand the impulse.
to elaborate, i was going to ask people to spread out their sideboard during deckbuilding and I'd take a phone photo of the whole shebang, I don't plan on it taking long. The other reason is I rarely have decks together at the end of the night and I'm interested in these relative strangers' decklists - I wouldn't do it at home but the added security issue means I'm considering it.

a dozen swans fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jul 25, 2015

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

I usually play my cube only with friends at our store. I've sanctioned it one time. There were a few randos there which I was pretty worried about considering it's pretty shiny and things like foil WWK Jace aren't exactly cheap. Nothing went missing but I was trying to come up with some way to let random people draft and make sure nothing goes missing without just looking at their picks. It's hard though; I really don't know how to keep things from getting stolen aside from not having anything in there that you wouldn't mind losing. The one thing I did think of is to keep the expensive cards separate and make proxies for them which you give to people after the draft.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Taking pictures of everyone's picks seems a bit much, but I understand the impulse.

I'm planning on bringing my cube to the LGS when I'm finished, so this is relevant to my interests as well. Not really sure what the best way to go would be.

I've got about 200 cards to cut and 60 to add, so... I guess it could be a while.

Null1fy
Sep 11, 2001

My cube is worth the price of a decent automobile but I still draft it at my LGS(s). I usually scope the place out and get a feel for what the atmosphere is like before breaking it out. I know how many cards are in my cube (555) so if everything adds up in the end, I'm golden. If I leave it while I'm away for people to draft I just ask close friends or people I trust to make sure to count down people's cards that they drafted to ensure accountability.

a dozen swans
Aug 24, 2012
Cool. I don't think anyone's going to willfully steal my cards, neither does the guy at the store, but since I haven't really been there that long I wanted to find out if there was some obvious solution I was missing. I think dissuading opportunistic theft is a solid impulse but I don't think photos are called for, I can probably get away with having everyone count back in their cards to make sure everything's there. Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
I was very trusting up until yesterday. Someone stole my tablet when I was at a PPTQ. Not a great vibe from my first event back in FL :mad:

UPDATE: YAY! It was recovered. Still going to be much more paranoid moving forward, though.

BaronVonVaderham fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Jul 26, 2015

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

So here's my under construction cube. Like I said above, I'm trying to make RDW not a thing. I've been making a lot of changes recently, and I haven't even gotten to add M16 stuff yet, mostly because the only stuff I own is Russian. I'm open to suggestions, as long as they're not "make RDW a thing."

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
So what particular reason do you have for not wanting RDW? Just doing something different? Because right now red just kind of looks like "RDW, but bad". Also, you'll want to step up the aggro you have in other colors to make up for what it's losing in red.

I think I would look at Wildfire as a card to include, though.

The Lord of Hats fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Jul 27, 2015

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

The Lord of Hats posted:

So what particular reason do you have for not wanting RDW? Just doing something different? Because right now red just kind of looks like "RDW, but bad". Also, you'll want to step up the aggro you have in other colors to make up for what it's losing in red.

I think I would look at Wildfire as a card to include, though.

Nobody I know likes playing it or playing against it, and I don't think it leads to very interesting games. I've tried to make some comination of BRW the aggro colors which I think has been at least mostly successful. It's definitely really bad RDW right now, that's my biggest area I've been trying to work on. The biggest problem I have is I'm not sure if big red is viable by itself, or if it needs a support color.

And yeah, I definitely want a Wildfire I just don't own one right now.

Scrimsax
Nov 29, 2014
So I've decided to be that person, and start putting time and effort into making a proxy powered cube to bring around my lgs. Does anyone have any general advice? Good lists to use, tips for printing, that kind of thing?

a dozen swans
Aug 24, 2012

Scrimsax posted:

So I've decided to be that person, and start putting time and effort into making a proxy powered cube to bring around my lgs. Does anyone have any general advice? Good lists to use, tips for printing, that kind of thing?

Bluebones or andyrut are the proxy service you want to use. Get your proxies printed in colour at Staples or Kinko's or whatever. Some places will even make cuts for you but otherwise see if you can use a guillotine to cut out a whole Cube's worth of proxies.

A lot of people like wtwlf's powered Cube but it's pretty big. If you want a smaller list I'd recommend looking through Cubetutor for lists that've been drafted and edited a bunch over time.

It's a little unorthodox, too, but I really like breaking singleton for the mana base, especially fetchlands.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I've recently gone up to 2x fetch and the difference it makes it incredible, would recommend

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

Aston posted:

I've recently gone up to 2x fetch and the difference it makes it incredible, would recommend

I've had 2 of each ZEN fetch for a while, 1 of each ONS fetch, dual, and shock, and one or 2 land of each color combination that lines up with that color's play style. UB has scry/Tar Pit, BW and UW have filters because their mana requirements can be pretty tight, RW has its pain land, etc. The mana has been pretty great, while not being so good that everyone is playing 5 colors.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
I was thinking of going up to two fetches as well, but when the enemy fetches get reprinted so I could run onslaught/khans and zendikar/??? versions. It's like I'm not breaking singleton! Though with these fancy full art versions... lotsa cube owners are going to be dropping lotsa money.

Gorrister
May 14, 2014

Torchlighter posted:

So, I've begun developing a small, 360 card cube, that I plan to add conspiracies to to play with my friends. It can be found here:http://www.cubetutor.com/cubeblog/29163
This is just a rough outline, but is there any glaring problems that should be dealt with before I begin construction?

It looks like you don't really have any archetypes, and I think it won't be fun if everyone just plays different colors of midrange. Consider shaping your cube to support things like ramp, mill, control or reanimator. Even if you want the cube to be pretty cheap, it's still possible.
Consider cards like:
Cultivate, walker of the grove, simic sky swallower, urban evolution for ramp
Animate dead, exhume, dance of the dead, sphinx of steel wind, inkwell leviathan for reanimator, etc.

You should reconsider the cycle of innistrad lands. Is anyone really going to be excited playing Stensia's blood hall, Grim backwoods (could may be a build-around but then needs support), or Nephalia drownyard (also needs support)? Since these aren't really mana-fixers, you can switch these for non-land guild cards. You shouldn't just jam cycles in.

Also, I personally like to sort the dual lands under their appropriate guild color.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Hi folks, I'll try to be as concise as possible and only give relevant info.

My friends and I have always been the most casual of the casual, but I bought a lot of cards over the years - pretty much a fat pack and a booster box for ever set from Zendikar to Avacyn Restored. This means I've got tons of cards. I'm selling anything worth $10+ but the rest is just sitting around. So I figured, why not make some cubes?

I want block cubes because I want each cube to contain a "story". 360 cards max since the idea of getting more than three other people at a time to play does not bear considering. Also a Core cube for playing with new people, if I can somehow con someone in.

Because we were only ever casuals and only played with each other, I spent the years with no understanding of metagames or even really knowing what was unique mechanically in each set.

Here are my questions. Keep in mind I know that this will be an iterative process, I just want the first iteration to be as informed as I can be.

1) What's a good creature:spell ratio to shoot for, in general?
2) Are there any consolidated writeups of sets or blocks, that explain what new mechanics are introduced and how they manifest on the cards
3) I'm worried about manafixing because I only have a few of the unique lands from each set and I doubt they're even good ones, is this something that HAS to be addressed to have fun or is it gonna be okay, given our skill level?

Man_alive
May 6, 2007

<Insert Witty Phrase Here>

Paineopticon posted:

Hi folks, I'll try to be as concise as possible and only give relevant info.

My friends and I have always been the most casual of the casual, but I bought a lot of cards over the years - pretty much a fat pack and a booster box for ever set from Zendikar to Avacyn Restored. This means I've got tons of cards. I'm selling anything worth $10+ but the rest is just sitting around. So I figured, why not make some cubes?

I want block cubes because I want each cube to contain a "story". 360 cards max since the idea of getting more than three other people at a time to play does not bear considering. Also a Core cube for playing with new people, if I can somehow con someone in.

Because we were only ever casuals and only played with each other, I spent the years with no understanding of metagames or even really knowing what was unique mechanically in each set.

Here are my questions. Keep in mind I know that this will be an iterative process, I just want the first iteration to be as informed as I can be.

1) What's a good creature:spell ratio to shoot for, in general?
2) Are there any consolidated writeups of sets or blocks, that explain what new mechanics are introduced and how they manifest on the cards
3) I'm worried about manafixing because I only have a few of the unique lands from each set and I doubt they're even good ones, is this something that HAS to be addressed to have fun or is it gonna be okay, given our skill level?

I'll try to answer some of this for you, although bear in mind I'm building my own cube, so ymmv.

As far as I'm aware, an understanding of metagames isn't really needed for a draft. Metagames are shaped by the (limited) packs of cards opened and thus vary draft to draft based on what is in said packs. By building a cube, you are effectively shaping a metagame for your drafts - aggro v control v midrange. It will end up being a balance thing.

1) I'm not sure on an exact ratio, but going by what goes into individual draft decks when they are built, a higher concentration if creatures would probably benefit your cube. I have heard around various places that Wizards R&D actually count token spells (I.e Dragon Fodder, Raise the Alarm et. al) as creature spells.
2) Consolidated? I'm not sure. You may find some info on set mechanics in the arcana (?) archives on the mothership. (I'm not sure. I don't check in on Wizards website all that often)
3) Manafixing, I believe is kind of important in draft. Nothing worse than drafting powerhouse windmill cards only to find you can't cast them because you have only gotten basics and none of the card's colours have shown up. I'm planning on running >1 copy each of terramorophic expanse and evolving wilds, as well as the common etb tapped "dual" lands in my cube manabase. It could all depend on how your cube works out, though. It could be able to support two colour decks quite well, or it could require a lot of fixing. This will be something that no doubt you and I will get wrong on our cube's first runs.

I might just finish here by saying that you may be best gathering up lists for your cube(s), drafting them, seeing what works and tweaking from there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
Are there any fun 2-3 card infinite combos that are Peasant-legal?