Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
Do the Bunny Hop!

quote:

Easily Gets Hopping Mad
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL | CA, USA | BAD BEHAVIOR, TEACHERS
(I am in first grade and lining up outside the cafeteria for lunch. I’m walking along when I randomly decide to hop the last two steps into the cafeteria. A teacher assigned to watch the students spots me and immediately rushes over.)

Teacher #1: “What are you doing!? You don’t play in the cafeteria!”

(She drags me by my arm over to a nearby chain-link fence and I’m told to face the wall and wait until everyone else goes in. After about five minutes I sneeze very violently, smashing my head into the fence and making a loud racket.)

Teacher #1: “What did I tell you about making a commotion! That’s it; stand here and face the wall and DON’T MAKE A SOUND, YOU LITTLE BRAT!”

(She pushes me into a corner outside the entrance and goes into the cafeteria to check on the other kids. After my lunch period ends she doesn’t come back but, too scared to do anything, I simply stand there for the next 90 minutes as the second and then third graders have their lunch. Eventually a new teacher shows up to watch the final shift with the fourth graders when she spots me still standing in the corner.)

Teacher #2: “Hey, kid, why aren’t you in the cafeteria?”

Me: *tearfully* “But, I’m not supposed to leave.”

(Teacher #2 tries to lead me into the cafeteria to eat, but I refuse to, saying that my lunch period is over and I have to get to class.)

Teacher #2: “Wait, how old are you?”

(After saying I’m in the first grade, she immediately takes me to the office.)

Teacher #2: ” Principal [Name], I found your missing first grader.”

(It turned out that my classroom teacher had phoned into the office that I had been missing for the last two hours and had most of the staff in the school looking for me. Eventually Teacher #1 walks into the office where she ended up being forced to explain why she detained me for so long. After spending several minutes going on about ‘deviant behavior’ and ‘moral failings’ the principal blatantly tells her to list every school violation she saw me perform.)

Teacher #1: *sputtering* “Well, the little brat was hopping around like some demented animal into the cafeteria!”

(Apparently this was more than enough in her mind to justify holding me for so long. Thankfully, the principal disagreed and she was removed from the supervisor roles.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.

Stoatbringer posted:

I'm not sure that "Hey baby, could I mine you professionally?" is a great chat-up line.

"Put some clothes on, skanky bitches."

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Postal Parcel posted:

This has probably been asked/answered before, but would/do MRAs hate gay guys? I mean, they're avoiding the worst part of human existence in general, women.

One of the most recognisable MRA faces is Milo Yiannopoulos, who is pretty much 'relentlessly gay'.

Apart from that he is also an actual homosexual.

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

Paladinus posted:

One of the most recognisable MRA faces is Milo Yiannopoulos, who is pretty much 'relentlessly gay'.

Apart from that he is also an actual homosexual.

He also hates gays.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

An unironic 'and it was Albert Einstein' :allears:

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Spalec posted:

gently caress. YOURSELF.

Guy Montag
Jun 24, 2005

Spalec posted:

:pranke:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Spalec posted:

When do these guys think Einstein lived? He was an old man when your great grandfather was just 12?

dead in real life
Jun 17, 2012
shit_that_didnt_happen.txt: It's simple physics, my dear boy.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

kazil posted:

When do these guys think Einstein lived? He was an old man when your great grandfather was just 12?

OP is a Saint Bernard

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

dead in real life posted:

shit_that_didnt_happen.txt: It's simple physics, my dear boy.

I am a literal physics wizard :science:
If I can calculate it, it becomes reality

constantIllusion
Feb 16, 2010

kazil posted:

It's possible... If OP is a teenager and his family has a multi-generational problem with teen pregnancy.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
It's the most intelligent person ever meeting the dumbest person ever.

Awesome great grandfather you got there:
He thinks it's somehow a prank to throw an apple at a pigeon.
He fails to sneak up on an old man.
He fails to throw an apple without the old man noticing.
He is so bad at throwing an apple that the old man has time to pick an apple up himself and throw it.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

RabbitWizard posted:

Awesome great grandfather you got there:
He thinks it's somehow a prank to throw an apple at a pigeon.

Hey now, it was going to be at the biggest pigeon!!

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

No you didn't.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

RE: Nick Cave chat, it's super sad about his son but that will definitely mean we get an amazing next album

content:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

buteruc posted:

No you didn't.

Why would you dump coffee all over Albert Einstein

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

She's actually the marine who dumped coffee over the evil liberal atheist ACLU professor after he said "Prove god doesn't exist"

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

As my coffee rushed toward him he discharged an equal amount of fluids from his body at an equal velocity.

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

Decrepus posted:

As my coffee rushed toward him he discharged an equal amount of fluids from his body at an equal velocity.

#sendlattes

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Decrepus posted:

the fluids clapped against my body

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Holden MacRoin
Sep 5, 2011

BITCHES LEAVE

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
CF goodness.

quote:

Husband man and I are dedicated cf. Husband texts me from the plane on a business trip last week 'fml, I just got sat next to screaming children.' I empathized as I recently endured a flight with similar issues and never heard anything more, until today.
So no poo poo there he is, on the second leg of a long flight, trapped in a three seat row with a thin waspish mombie and her tiny crotch droppings, screamer lap baby and bouncing babbling toddler. His only goal was to eat his overpriced airport sandwich and take a nap and by the way the preciouses are behaving, he resigns himself to a miserable lack of sleep and goes to tuck in to his meal.
"Excuse me, I'm a vegetarian." the lady deigns to say, in lieu of 'hello,' or 'sorry for my hellians. '
"Congratulations? " Husband man continues to unwrap his sandwich, as she stares at him with loathing.
"I can't have you eat that here, the smell bothers me."
Husband looks up at her, and knowing him didn't miss a beat, "Well, your children are bothering me."
Mombie bear rears in the defense, going on about how she can't believe his nerve and he has a choice not to eat and so forth, all while toddler monkey is bouncing off the seats, climbing through their row like a jungle gym. Husband points out that she had a choice and didn't have to bring her children on the plane and resumes his attempt to eat.
Ding, Ding, Ding. She calls the flight attendant over, loudly explaining that this horrible man is threatening her and won't stop eating his sandwich, which is making her nauseous. The flight attendant asks if he had cursed or threatened anything in particular and Mombie tearfully relates that he dared to say her children were obnoxious.
The flight attendant looks around her full flight and wearily attempts to explain that eating food is not a punishable offense on airlines. Not satisfied, mombie demands to speak to a supervisor. The head flight attendant takes one look at the squalling children and backs away with placating words, only to return with a man grasping a flight voucher and an offer to upgrade my husband to an exit seat.
And that is the tale of how a sandwich rescued his flight and of how our talks for long term b/c solutions commenced in earnest.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
How come it's cf but b/c? That's what bothers me about that post.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

I want to believe, but in the deepest reaches of my heart, I know it was written by a racist white college student.

monny
Oct 20, 2008

dollar dollar bill, y'all
All the CF stuff reminds me of that Chapelle skit where he's a blind KKK leader, except instead of being black, they're all giant manchildren.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

flosofl posted:

I want to believe, but in the deepest reaches of my heart, I know it was written by a racist white college student.

It's obviously fake, but assuming that someone imitating African-American vernacular in a text message is OMG A RACIST is loving moronic.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.

monny posted:

All the CF stuff reminds me of that Chapelle skit where he's a blind KKK leader, except instead of being black, they're all giant manchildren.

I guess if it followed the skit, the leader would be a mom with 5 kids but I like to imagine them pulling off the hood to reveal it was a baby the whole time.

princecoo
Sep 3, 2009

sweeperbravo posted:

"lady fluff"

Idk what nightmare world the burnt vag lady lives in where vaseline and vicks are in containers that someone who isn't profoundly blind could confuse, that's sad

Australia is that nightmare world my friend. You can get homebrand vicks and homebrand vaseline in similar sized containers in identical shades of blue, the only difference being one says "Vaseline" and the other says "Chest Rub" or something. So yeah, if you can't see the label or just aren't paying enough attention, sure, you could absolutely gently caress up your anal sex party. And not in a good way.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

LITERALLY!

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Holden MacRoin posted:

BITCHES LEAVE

Can you fly, dumbass?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Wizard of Smart posted:

gently caress. YOURSELF.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Non Serviam posted:

It's obviously fake, but assuming that someone imitating African-American vernacular in a text message is OMG A RACIST is loving moronic.

Actually making us black people sound like poorly written background characters from 90s crime shows is racist

"What do you think of that periwinkle and turquoise poo poo for a 3 year old"

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Zelder posted:

Actually making us black people sound like poorly written background characters from 90s crime shows is racist

"What do you think of that periwinkle and turquoise poo poo for a 3 year old"

That poo poo gonna be mad tight, dawg. :shobon: I agree, the person who wrote those fake texts is a low-key well-meaning racist.

edit:

quote:

The flight attendant looks around her full flight and wearily attempts to explain that eating food is not a punishable offense on airlines. Not satisfied, mombie demands to speak to a supervisor. The head flight attendant takes one look at the squalling children and backs away with placating words, only to return with a man grasping a flight voucher and an offer to upgrade my husband to an exit seat.

I was going to beef with this because they were reseating him on a flight that was supposedly full, but then I saw the mention of the "man grasping a flight voucher" and I thought oh, that makes sense. But can't you just picture the conversation happening off-camera? "Excuse me folks, there's this self-righteous neckbeard back in cattle class making a scene about sitting next to kids, so I need to switch him to a place where he can't cause trouble, otherwise we're going to have to do an emergency landing in Kansas City. We'll pay you!"

walrusman has a new favorite as of 15:53 on Aug 31, 2015

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

walrusman posted:

I was going to beef with this because they were reseating him on a flight that was supposedly full, but then I saw the mention of the "man grasping a flight voucher" and I thought oh, that makes sense. But can't you just picture the conversation happening off-camera? "Excuse me folks, there's this self-righteous neckbeard back in cattle class making a scene about sitting next to kids, so I need to switch him to a place where he can't cause trouble, otherwise we're going to have to do an emergency landing in Kansas City. We'll pay you!"

Yeah, none of it happened, but if it did, that's the most likely explanation.

I like how people who encounter cranky toddlers get mad that the stupid, negligent BREEDERS dare bring their kids to such an esteemed dining establishment like Applebee's. Or, you know, transportation infrastructure like airlines.
If you wanted to be insulated from the reality that children exist, you should have bought the $1500 business class ticket instead of the $300 coach ticket. :dealwithit:

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
Those cf stories are all so grossly sexist, even if it's a woman writing. All mothers are shrieking harpies who turn into rabid animals if you look at their children wrong. They're not people anymore, they're mothers. *shudder*

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Weirdly enough, people who define themselves around the fact that they deeply deeply hate children are psychotic weirdos. Who knew?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Zelder posted:

Weirdly enough, people who define themselves around the fact that they deeply deeply hate children are psychotic weirdos. Who knew?

I'll still take them over the people who define themselves around the fact that they deeply deeply love children.

I kid, they're both terrible.

• Locked thread