Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012
Rewatching the end of season 1. Anyone else think Tammy has done/will do bukkake with Bird Person?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

The Summer plotline was so good. I hope the ship gets more play. It was capable of conversation and higher thought so it lays the groundwork for some good stuff. Must get lonely..

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

This is the best episode so far.

"You quit school, but you still got some learning to do."

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Segmentation Fault, GROSS!

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Segmentation Fault posted:

Rewatching the end of season 1. Anyone else think Tammy has done/will do bukkake with Bird Person?

No. You're on your own there buddy. :yikes:

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I do think that.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Don't be gross, Tammy.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
At least it's no longer a challenging mating season for Bird Person. Which is cool, cause he too is cool.

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

I said "this is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap." And I do not say that lightly.
I think you need more than 2 for bukkake.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
I remain amazed at the level of detail in this show, especially for a scene that got like 10 seconds of screentime.

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

fade5 posted:

I remain amazed at the level of detail in this show, especially for a scene that got like 10 seconds of screentime.

This was the exact scene that made me a fan of the show:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Tagichatn posted:

If you look closely, you might recognize the third brother

I looked, but I don't recognize him. Who is he?

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I looked, but I don't recognize him. Who is he?

IceWater T

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Holy poo poo it's Ice T.

Glad to see he's still making movies now that he's gone back to being water.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Holy poo poo it's Ice T.

Maybe he never became water T in this reality. :can:

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

Holy poo poo it's Ice T.

You really don't get the whole infinite-number-of-dimensions thing, do you?

Holiday Lobster
Oct 27, 2009

I am going to smack everyone into tiny little pieces.
:h:
Was the white ghost looking bro in the miniverse not the voice of Tina Belcher? I didn't see his name in the credits but it sure as gently caress sounded like her/him.

Holiday Lobster
Oct 27, 2009

She clearly did. She's into that freaky poo poo.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Holiday Lobster posted:

Was the white ghost looking bro in the miniverse not the voice of Tina Belcher? I didn't see his name in the credits but it sure as gently caress sounded like her/him.

that was nathan fielder

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012
Maybe Alpha-Beetrium (???) is one of those cross-reality places, like the asteroid with the Jerryboree and the Blips and Chitz?

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Bird Person doesn't know what humans eat, but he does know what Tammy eats.

It's cum. She eats nothing but bird cum.

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Holiday Lobster posted:

Nathan Fielder does play "boy-Tina" in the Beefsquatch episode of s2

Two Inch Bee
Apr 17, 2003
Damn you, Lyle, and damn your style.

a cop posted:

The Summer plotline was so good. I hope the ship gets more play. It was capable of conversation and higher thought so it lays the groundwork for some good stuff. Must get lonely..

No reason for it to be lonely anymore, now that Morty can turn into a car.

I liked the ship's AI too - it manages to be about as much of an rear end in a top hat as Rick despite being explicitly incapable of disobeying orders.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Someone make a gif of just Morty in this (cutting out as much of Rick's arm as possible)

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

The belayed cheer that erupts when Morty does it is the best part.

Woden
May 6, 2006

a cop posted:

No real need to retread when Rick can just have other robots like the butter robot.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Not me, but this is still great.

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

BillmasterCozb posted:

Not me, but this is still great.

Signing up for OkCupid just to blanket send this to everyone in a 50 mile radius of where I live.

Holiday Lobster
Oct 27, 2009

text editor posted:

Nathan Fielder does play "boy-Tina" in the Beefsquatch episode of s2

AH!

Holiday Lobster
Oct 27, 2009

I need a gif of when Summer gets verbally confronted by some random and the ship cuts him in pieces, with her going "i dont feel safe" and on the verge of tears. Oh my god.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The ship was great. Its armory reminded me a lot of when the Iron Giant went into kill mode, and its ability to manipulate people reminded me a lot of the Concierge from Eden of the East. A great combo that would be terrifyingly unstoppable.

I hope we get to see the car unleash its full destructive power at some point in the future.

Tuxedo Jack
Sep 11, 2001

Hey Ma, who's that band I like? Oh yeah, Hall & Oates.
Does anyone know of a site that pulls audio mp3s from R&M? I need "SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT" to be my text message notification...

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
Loved this ep, the scene with the kid was one of the darkest things this show has ever done.

Also, random thing on a rewatch of Lawnmower Dog: Rick pretending to be a mech-dog is loving hilarious to me. I don't know why but every time that scene comes up and he's telling Snowball about morty's health with those fake ears and nose I lose it.

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Tuxedo Jack posted:

Does anyone know of a site that pulls audio mp3s from R&M? I need "SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT" to be my text message notification...

Just download the episode and clip it.

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

Tuxedo Jack posted:

If you download Audacity, you can pipe audio directly from your computer output into a file. Press record a few seconds before the sound bite, then trim to your liking.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Have a fish.

Tuxedo Jack
Sep 11, 2001

Hey Ma, who's that band I like? Oh yeah, Hall & Oates.

Much Obliged gently caress you!

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

Strobe posted:

Could we get something of just Morty looking Done With Everything right there?

JT Jag posted:

Someone make a gif of just Morty in this (cutting out as much of Rick's arm as possible)

Holiday Lobster posted:

I need a gif of when Summer gets verbally confronted by some random and the ship cuts him in pieces, with her going "i dont feel safe" and on the verge of tears. Oh my god.

Tuxedo Jack posted:

For shame. Rick would look down on every one of you for not crafting it for yourselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
KEEP SUMMER SAFE

• Locked thread