Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Katana Gomai posted:

that's cool but you're still getting the worse version, this is the PAL bundle:

i can just get the plate!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
god you people are weird

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

you people, as if you dont post here on the reg

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Awia posted:

you people, as if you dont post here on the reg

you and blackula have the most posts in the new thread, quiggs and i will take it back before too long though

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

if its a fight you want its a fight you'll get

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Blackula69 posted:

god you people are weird

nno u

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

angry_keebler posted:

big boss never did anything wrong

If Zero wasn't such a fuckhead Big Boss would be a hero. hosed up, but that's just the world we live in.

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
mods there appears to be a typo in the thread title, please remove the word "not" for correctness

thank you

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Stymie posted:

mods there appears to be a typo in the thread title, please remove the word "not" for correctness

thank you

gently caress you man, eat my dick.

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

Millennial 80's business guy

Blackula69 posted:

thanks, i didn't know if anyone would get that

it's about the extent of my use of my econ degree other than impressing other white ppl.

that and the compulsive need to play spreadsheet space trade games.

Necronomoticon fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Sep 1, 2015

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
it looks like the American box comes with both faceplates though?

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Blackula69 posted:

Mad Max is only 24 gb if anyone was wondering

it wasnt sent out for review, it will be bad

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Awia posted:

if its a fight you want its a fight you'll get

just wait until i get started on mgsv and mad max tonight/tomorrow, ive got so much stupid poo poo just waiting to be posted
gotta maintain the yosgames status quo

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Shadowrun Hong Kong continues to be good but has some unfortunate scripting bugs that kinda gently caress up part of the sidequests.

The Is0bel sidequest is a bit :psyduck:. Is0bel is somehow the least likable team member even after the flesh-eating ghoul and the diagnosed-psychopath who is only okay because he has 0 essence and his lizard-brain tendencies routed to his drone.

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Necronomoticon posted:

it's about the extent of my use of my econ degree other than impressing other white ppl.

that and the compulsive need to play spreadsheet space trade games.

why hasn't anyone kickstarted a gazillionaire remake

i'm so nerdy i didn't even really do econ in uni, i just learned it for fun

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
phantom pain has the best third person shooter mechanics of all time it's unbelievably good

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

how do you know

havent heard a peep
May 29, 2003

When Steve Jobs died it wasn't the first job I'd lost that week.
Anyone have the rick & morty announcer pack for dota? Is it everything they showed in the youtube?

I want to buy my roommie a ps4 game. Did they fix Ultra SFIV on PS4 yet?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

liquidfire posted:

Did they fix Ultra SFIV on PS4 yet?

Yeah, it's what Capcom is running in tournaments now.

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

Blackula69 posted:

how do you know

i played some it's really good

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

yeah mgsv has been out since last week if you're tight with your local games shop sales representatives

Gotta be on a gamertag basis with 'em usually tho

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
literally shaking with anticipation for mgsv

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
might just be heart disease actually

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Fabricated posted:

Shadowrun Hong Kong continues to be good but has some unfortunate scripting bugs that kinda gently caress up part of the sidequests.

The Is0bel sidequest is a bit :psyduck:. Is0bel is somehow the least likable team member even after the flesh-eating ghoul and the diagnosed-psychopath who is only okay because he has 0 essence and his lizard-brain tendencies routed to his drone.
basement crew supremacy

isobel is a too-realistic portrayal of an internet liker and the rest follows

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

yeah mgsv has been out since last week if you're tight with your local games shop sales representatives

Gotta be on a gamertag basis with 'em usually tho

last time I was in a gamertag basis with a gamestop employee I woke up confused and sticky outside of anthrocon

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

liquidfire posted:

Anyone have the rick & morty announcer pack for dota? Is it everything they showed in the youtube?

yeah basically

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Notorious QIG posted:

last time I was in a gamertag basis with a gamestop employee I woke up confused and sticky outside of anthrocon

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Notorious QIG posted:

confused and sticky

mods

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
lol i have a meeting at 9 am tomorrow . owned as gently caress

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i just cant get into the witcher 3 at all.... ugh, i just know there is a good game there but nothing is clicking and i dont give a loving poo poo about geralt

combat stinks

collecting berries stinks

i assume there is health pots later on? otherwise you just chug whatever scraps of meat you get i guess while recasting the shield if you get boned

boring

kudos to those who can enjoy this

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Vintersorg posted:

i just cant get into the witcher 3 at all.... ugh, i just know there is a good game there but nothing is clicking and i dont give a loving poo poo about geralt

combat stinks

i assume there is health pots later on? otherwise you just chug whatever scraps of meat you get i guess while recasting the shield if you get boned

boring

the combat is weird. dodge to the side not back. also brew swallow and the one that auto heals.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Vintersorg posted:

combat stinks

boring

imo, turn the difficulty all the way down and enjoy the world and writing, both of which are Good

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
yes you get health potions later, and you can upgrade your shield spell to heal you

you don't need to collect everything you find, especially common/cheap components

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

Millennial 80's business guy

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

you start with a health potion recipe in the witcher 3

you just need to collect the stuff which is all in the first area

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

Cold on a Cob posted:

you don't need to collect everything you find, especially common/cheap components

yeah also this, you only have to craft potions once so you only need a few of each herb for the upgrades later

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Kenny Logins posted:

basement crew supremacy

isobel is a too-realistic portrayal of an internet liker and the rest follows
Is0bel is a goon. Her run basically takes the typical "loyalty mission" cliche and stands it on its head. The whole of deckcon outside of the group of runners you bump into are terrible nerdos (complete with the authors of Shadowrun poking fun at the 'future' shadowrun with the headdecks and 'otaku') , Is0bel is borderline autistic and has literally 0 social skills. You have to coach her through multiple interactions (with your potential disgust level rising each time), only to find out that she wanted to beat up her target over a minor disagreement. Then the last bit of dialog with her target, lmao

Meanwhile in Gaichu's you're helping him slaughter his old attachment which consists of one of the most elite corp units in the series.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

its going to be bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange