Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
How is te such a wasteland already, it's not even week one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
BTW, this draft happened this past Saturday. I'm #12. The most :wtf: pick happened in round 2, when Jordy Nelson was picked up in the second round. The room went dead silent. No one said a word, and they did have draft sheets (but obviously didn't have them updated to account for the Nelson injury that had happened the previous week). A question...should we have said anything? Just curious as to what others do in that situation.

Sorry for the potato quality, we were rushing to get out because we were an hour late.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

How is te such a wasteland already, it's not even week one!

It's not THAT bad. Gronk, then Olsen/Kelce/Graham/Bennett, then a whole lotta bullshit that plays equal to every other TE with little variation. You can ignore the position and roughly get low end starter production anyway imo

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

I've changed the draft date of my redraft fantasy football league to Monday 9/7 at 8:30PM ET.

To reiterate, it is a $50 buy in, 12 teams ESPN, 2/3/1 RB/WR/flex, 1 PPR and 6 PPPTD. Winner nets a cool $500. I do a brief commentary every week that I've been told is funny. This has garnered praise from several highly respected sources including my girlfriend and people on the internet such as Noted Fantasy Football Player Amergin:

Amergin posted:

FWIW his commentaries are pretty entertaining/helpful and are probably the main reason I'm joining this league as it's my... 10th league this year. :negative:

I also run analytics that show each player's scoring history and calculate stats such as the average and high/low score for each player, week and the whole season thus far and reward trophies from that each week.

Thread with leaguesafe and ESPN links: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3739014&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post449543454

We have 4/12. I'll drop it to 10 people and add a flex position if we can't fill 12. Do your goonly patriotic duty and join :911:.

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.
Well my work league just finally got set-up today, draft is in 7 hours, scoring and rosters are a bit wonky. Since there's no time for a beer sheet, I'm turning here for advice on how to adjust drafting for scoring system. Roster and important scoring below.

I'm thinking this means I shouldn't wait too long on QB, and load up on WR's due to starting 3 of them in addition to 2 flex spots and having 1 ppr?

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

Silly Burrito posted:

BTW, this draft happened this past Saturday. I'm #12. The most :wtf: pick happened in round 2, when Jordy Nelson was picked up in the second round. The room went dead silent. No one said a word, and they did have draft sheets (but obviously didn't have them updated to account for the Nelson injury that had happened the previous week). A question...should we have said anything? Just curious as to what others do in that situation.

Sorry for the potato quality, we were rushing to get out because we were an hour late.

Just taking a glance so there's probably other weird poo poo, but Lacy at 12? Lynch at 28? Those are weirder than the Jordy pick since that can be explained by the person waking up from a coma or something.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

dphi posted:

Just taking a glance so there's probably other weird poo poo, but Lacy at 12? Lynch at 28? Those are weirder than the Jordy pick since that can be explained by the person waking up from a coma or something.
It was probably a snake draft / Lynch went at 15 but yeah does look weird in general. I did pretty poorly in my auction draft this year, though so I can't really judge.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

dphi posted:

pangstrom posted:

It was probably a snake draft / Lynch went at 15 but yeah does look weird in general. I did pretty poorly in my auction draft this year, though so I can't really judge.

Yeah, I wasn't complaining about Lacy falling to me at #12. I was hoping for CJ Anderson, and when Lacy was there....:D Since we do 2RB, 2WR and CJ was there for me in the second, I thought, why the hell not? And yes, Lynch went at 15.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Hixalot posted:

Well my work league just finally got set-up today, draft is in 7 hours, scoring and rosters are a bit wonky. Since there's no time for a beer sheet, I'm turning here for advice on how to adjust drafting for scoring system. Roster and important scoring below.

I'm thinking this means I shouldn't wait too long on QB, and load up on WR's due to starting 3 of them in addition to 2 flex spots and having 1 ppr?

Go to fftoday.com and put in as many of those scoring settings as you can, or if you can directly in your league, just look at scoring from last year if the settings didn't change. Having 1 point per completion and -1 per incompletion should make the top QBs super valuable, but I don't have an intuition about exactly how much so. Check the range of average scoring per game of the top 10 QBs using those settings. If the top QBs had big advantages over the bottom half of the top 10, like 5+ points per game, you really need to get a hold of a top QB. I'd guess that you should plan to take Rodgers or Luck with your first pick given those changes, but I'm not totally positive.

As for WR, yeah 1 PPR and being able to start 5 means load up on WRs.

sourdough fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Aug 31, 2015

zeldadude
Nov 24, 2004

OH SNAP!

Silly Burrito posted:

I wouldn't have said anything personally. While that really sucks for that guy, it's his responsibility to check for injuries/suspensions. I did a quick player news search before every pick to make sure I didn't miss a crucial injury or something.

He'll learn his lesson for next year though.

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

RVProfootballer posted:

Go to fftoday.com and put in as many of those scoring settings as you can, or if you can directly in your league, just look at scoring from last year if the settings didn't change. Having 1 point per completion and -1 per incompletion should make the top QBs super valuable, but I don't have an intuition about exactly how much so. Check the range of average scoring per game of the top 10 QBs using those settings. If the top QBs had big advantages over the bottom half of the top 10, like 5+ points per game, you really need to get a hold of a top QB. I'd guess that you should plan to take Rodgers or Luck with your first pick given those changes, but I'm not totally positive.

As for WR, yeah 1 PPR and being able to start 5 means load up on WRs.

This is the Top 10 QB's last year with those settings. Non-QB position doesn't show up until #20 - Antonio Brown.

Edit:
I think even with the increased QB scoring, it'd still be good to start WR-WR at the very least, maybe WR with my first three rounds even, with being able to start that many good ones will get scarce fast and it'd be a huge advantage? I hate snake drafts.

Nevhix fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Aug 31, 2015

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Russel Wilson or Big Ben - worth taking in the 1st round as 7/8 in a 2QB, 4 PPTD league if Luck / Rodgers are taken and you're looking at Lynch / CJ / Forte / Hill / Brown / DT / Dez as your other first pick options? Manning and Brees are likely there too, but I'm down on them as Elite (1st / 2dn round) QBs this year

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Kloaked00 posted:

Russel Wilson or Big Ben - worth taking in the 1st round as 7/8 in a 2QB, 4 PPTD league if Luck / Rodgers are taken and you're looking at Lynch / CJ / Forte / Hill / Brown / DT / Dez as your other first pick options? Manning and Brees are likely there too, but I'm down on them as Elite (1st / 2dn round) QBs this year

I'd have no problem taking Lynch/CJ/Brown/DT/Dez there, and then grabbing one of Wilson/Brees/Manning on the turn. You'll just have to grab your second QB in one of your next few picks.

Wang
Apr 10, 2003

dance dance ferret revolution

Twitterland says that Kelce just rolled his ankle and should be fine, lets hope that's the case.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
So, since we don't have an IDP thread (yet?), I need some advice on an LB. Current available potential 3-down linebackers are:

Sean Witherspoon, Christian Jones, Shea McLellin, Vincent Rey, A.J. Hawk, Anthony Hitchens, Sam Barrington, Tamba Hali, Kelvin Sheppard, Dannell Ellerbe, Jon Beason, Devon Kennard, Menti T'eo, Donald Butler, Melvin Ingram, Michael Wilhoite, Kwon Alexander, Danny Lansanah, Zach Brown, Brian Orakpo, Derrick Morgan, Avery Williamson

Guys who I've been mainly interested up to this point in are the two Bears LBs (mainly because the Bears are going to get run all over when they're losing every game), Hawk, Barrington, Brown. Anyone have any insight on battles/pre-season performance/whatever that I should know about?

climboutonalimb
Sep 4, 2004

I get knocked down but I get up again You are never going to keep me down
Drafted this on Saturday.
1. (3) Eddie Lacy RB
2. (18) Odell Beckham Jr. WR
3. (23) LeSean McCoy RB
4. (38) Russell Wilson QB
5. (43) Joseph Randle RB
6. (58) Keenan Allen WR
7. (63) Chris Ivory RB
8. (78) Jordan Cameron TE
9. (83) Mike Wallace WR
10. (98) Torrey Smith WR
11. (103) James Starks RB
12. (118) Fred Jackson RB
13. (123) Stevie Johnson WR
14. (138) Carolina DEF
15. (143) Mason Crosby K

My WR core is a little weak but I'm pretty confident in my RBs with the potential of career seasons for Randle or Ivory ... the FJax cut today is interesting but I'm holding pat until I know where he lands.

If I need to upgrade my WRs, I can always reach out to this team which has the opposite of my problem:
1. (10) Dez Bryant (Dal - WR)
2. (11) Julio Jones (Atl - WR)
3. (30) Alshon Jeffery (Chi - WR)
4. (31) Melvin Gordon (SD - RB)
5. (50) Greg Olsen (Car - TE)
6. (51) Doug Martin (TB - RB)
7. (70) Tony Romo (Dal - QB)
8. (71) Matthew Stafford (Det - QB)
9. (90) Devin Funchess (Car - WR)
10. (91) Ryan Mathews (Phi - RB)
11. (110) Arian Foster (Hou - RB)
12. (111) Victor Cruz (NYG - WR)
13. (130) Antonio Gates (SD - TE)
14. (131) New England (NE - DEF)
15. (150) Graham Gano (Car - K)

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Dandy Kaiser posted:

So, since we don't have an IDP thread (yet?), I need some advice on an LB. Current available potential 3-down linebackers are:

Sean Witherspoon, Christian Jones, Shea McLellin, Vincent Rey, A.J. Hawk, Anthony Hitchens, Sam Barrington, Tamba Hali, Kelvin Sheppard, Dannell Ellerbe, Jon Beason, Devon Kennard, Menti T'eo, Donald Butler, Melvin Ingram, Michael Wilhoite, Kwon Alexander, Danny Lansanah, Zach Brown, Brian Orakpo, Derrick Morgan, Avery Williamson

Guys who I've been mainly interested up to this point in are the two Bears LBs (mainly because the Bears are going to get run all over when they're losing every game), Hawk, Barrington, Brown. Anyone have any insight on battles/pre-season performance/whatever that I should know about?

Hawk sucks. Do not take Hawk.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Silly Burrito posted:

You could of at least laughed at him instead of sitting in uncomfortable silence

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Just got this trade in my money league. I am shallow on RB depth and he is literally dying for WRs.

My M. Bryant for his Tre Mason

I countered with M. Bryant for Ryan Mathews

Thoughts?

My Team

His Team

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

If it's a money league, then yeah just laugh at the guy. We ain't playin' pattycake boys. If somebody wants to throw their money down and draft without knowing the single most relevant fantasy injury of the season (which wasn't even all that recent), then that's on them.

That's slightly exaggerated of course but I personally don't enjoy playing with people who aren't tuned in.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

TubeStank posted:

Hawk sucks. Do not take Hawk.

I mean yeah, but he's a starting volume tackler on a team that's probably going to be in a lot of close games and he doesn't have a lot of competition while Burfict is out.

Bad defensive players are good IDPs sometimes. Especially CBs, the more you're picked on, the more tackle opportunities

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Seems people are kind of scared of Beckham, I am too, but if he slips I am all in on him.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

A question...should we have said anything? Just curious as to what others do in that situation.

Absolutely not. I'll go further than just "it's OK to not say anything" and say "it'd be a serious breach for any other owner to say anything." Because where do you draw the line? One owner helping another owner out with advice gives an unfair advantage. You can arrange a handicap or assist thing in advance of the league if it's above board and everyone agrees: like, say if someone in your league drops out at the last minute and you bring in a co-worker who knows nothing about football, so everyone agrees that Judy the football expert is going to give Sam the newbie advice. In that case, Judy can tell Sam "no man, Nelson's injured."

Otherwise? What else is Fantasy Football, than a contest involving who can make the smartest picks? As soon as your owners are advising each other, that flies out the window. Why bother playing at all?

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

God Bless the Enclave! God Bless America!
We drafted on ESPN just a day or two after Jordy tore his ACL. Kelvin Benjamin and Jordy were both at their pre-injury ADPs on the draft board and it was known if anyone was to disconnect, they would autodraft two injured players. Sure enough, someone did and ended up with them both. We all knew the risks going into it and that owner has to deal with it, hes getting no help from us in a money league.

Edit: Moral of the story is if you are joining a fantasy league for money you need to know what you are getting into and its not up to the league to right your mistakes.

Prophecy120 fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Sep 1, 2015

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
It's crazy how bad Yahoo's autodraft / autobid is, still. My brother ended up with Gronkowski as TE1, Graham as superflex, and Olson as backup I guess? Wouldn't be that hard to fix, Yahoo, and fantasy football is pretty much the only reason I and a bunch of other people still know you exist!

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Silly Burrito posted:

I only ever play in a league with a bunch of friends and this happens from time to time and we all have a good laugh and let them pick someone else before we move onto the next pick. Of course you laugh at that guy, but hey were friends and this is supposed to be fun, so why do that to them?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Suave Fedora posted:

You could of at least laughed at him instead of sitting in uncomfortable silence

I think there was more stunned silence and then we just kinda went "Ok, who's next?"

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

If it's a money league, then yeah just laugh at the guy. We ain't playin' pattycake boys. If somebody wants to throw their money down and draft without knowing the single most relevant fantasy injury of the season (which wasn't even all that recent), then that's on them.

That's slightly exaggerated of course but I personally don't enjoy playing with people who aren't tuned in.

Leperflesh posted:

Absolutely not. I'll go further than just "it's OK to not say anything" and say "it'd be a serious breach for any other owner to say anything." Because where do you draw the line? One owner helping another owner out with advice gives an unfair advantage. You can arrange a handicap or assist thing in advance of the league if it's above board and everyone agrees: like, say if someone in your league drops out at the last minute and you bring in a co-worker who knows nothing about football, so everyone agrees that Judy the football expert is going to give Sam the newbie advice. In that case, Judy can tell Sam "no man, Nelson's injured."

Otherwise? What else is Fantasy Football, than a contest involving who can make the smartest picks? As soon as your owners are advising each other, that flies out the window. Why bother playing at all?

That's an interesting way to look at it, and I can't say I disagree. Now I have been known to skirt around the truth a bit ("What do I think about you drafting a defense in the third round....well, it's your team and they are a strong defense...."), but that makes sense to me.

Someone else in the league remarked after the draft "That's why they're always going to be drafting first/second every year."

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

If anyone wants to see the worst draft I've found it:

1. (79) Lamar Miller  (Mia - RB)
2. (130) Tevin Coleman (Atl - RB)
3. (174) Jameis Winston (TB - QB)
4. (192) Mychal Kendricks  (Phi - LB)
5. (199) Brandon Coleman (NO - WR)
6. (204) Austin Seferian-Jenkins (TB - TE)
7. (205) Phillip Dorsett (Ind - WR)
8. (216) Roy Helu Jr. (Oak - RB)
9. (218) Ladarius Green (SD - TE)
10. (229) Kendrick Lewis (Bal - S)
11. (231) Ndamukong Suh (Mia - DT)
12. (233) Matt Jones (Was - RB)
13. (234) Dorial Green-Beckham (Ten - WR)
14. (235) Tashaun Gipson (Cle - S)
15. (242) Alec Ogletree  (StL - LB)
16. (257) Chris Polk (Hou - RB)
17. (270) Jeremy Langford (Chi - RB)
18. (271) Josh Gordon (Cle - WR)
19. (274) Maxx Williams (Bal - TE)
20. (281) Chad Greenway (Min - LB)
21. (282) Mason Crosby (GB - K)
22. (283) Sio Moore (Oak - LB)
23. (294) Vernon Davis (SF - TE)
24. (295) George Iloka (Cin - S)
25. (300) Calvin Pryor (NYJ - S)

Guy in my keeper league, went for broke last year and traded away pretty much all of his picks. He lost and now has to go into a full on rebuild

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Silly Burrito posted:

That's an interesting way to look at it, and I can't say I disagree. Now I have been known to skirt around the truth a bit ("What do I think about you drafting a defense in the third round....well, it's your team and they are a strong defense...."), but that makes sense to me.

It's true they are a strong defense

Voyaging
Sep 5, 2014
Looking for some trade advice if possible.
League is 10-man 2QB ESPN Standard Scoring. (QB, QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, D/ST, K, 6BE)
I drafted 4 QBs and only have 2 WRs. This is my current team:

---

QB: Drew Brees
QB: Tony Romo
RB: C.J. Anderson
RB: Justin Forsett
WR: Brandon Marshall
WR: Anquan Boldin
TE: Travis Kelce
FLEX: Melvin Gordon
D/ST: Broncos
K: Justin Tucker
BE: Cam Newton
BE: Rashad Jennings
BE: Jordan Cameron
BE: Isaiah Crowell
BE: Andy Dalton
BE: Shane Vereen

---

And this is the team that I'm looking to trade with:

QB: Sam Bradford
QB: Jay Cutler
RB: Jamaal Charles
RB: Frank Gore
WR: Dez Bryant
WR: T.Y. Hilton
TE: Tyler Eifert
FLEX: Jordan Matthews
D/ST: Ravens
K: Cody Parkey
BE: Jarvis Landry
BE: Ameer Abdullah
BE: John Brown
BE: Knile Davis
BE: Eddie Royal
BE: Tyrod Taylor

---

Specifically he wants to trade T.Y. Hilton for a QB upgrade. Any opinions on some reasonable offers I could make?

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks

Dandy Kaiser posted:

Rey, Barrington, Alexander, and maybe Williamson are your safest / high floor players in that list. Not sure whether Brown will end up playing 3 downs or Williamson, and Chicago LBs are a big wet fart.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Brown will be a 3 down player because lol at the ilb depth

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Professor Moriarty posted:

Rey, Barrington, Alexander, and maybe Williamson are your safest / high floor players in that list. Not sure whether Brown will end up playing 3 downs or Williamson, and Chicago LBs are a big wet fart.

My 3 LB starters and D Flex are Levy, Bowman, Barr, and Marshall so I'm pretty squarely looking for a back-up. Should I be looking for high floor so should I be trying to hit a home run? Barrington was the guy I was probably highest on. Is Christian Jones really that bad of a choice? Someone has to make tackles in Chicag..it's probably going to be Rolle, right? Yeah, nevermind.

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Sep 1, 2015

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
This weekend gave me the gift of seeing Jimmy Garropollo, Jonas Gray, and Riley Cooper drafted and NONE in the last round

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

the_american_dream posted:

This weekend gave me the gift of seeing Jimmy Garropollo, Jonas Gray, and Riley Cooper drafted and NONE in the last round

:911:

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
Anyone think it's worth stashing fjax at this point (and having to drop one of vereen/blue/stevie)? I assume no, esp if he goes to NE, but he still has some legs if he finds the right situation.

Also, my (auction draft, standard scoring, QB/2RB/2WR/TE/FL, 12 team league) team feels okay, but is full of mid-range players after julio/cj:

QB: tannehill
RB: CJ, forsett, yeldon, rashad jennings, vereen, blue, ronnie hillman
WR: julio, landry, steve smith sr, stevie
TE: rudolph

I'm debating trying to flip yeldon or forsett to the teams that are in horrible RB shape (hooray yahoo auction autodraft), but beer sheets makes me nervous. Forsett has a beer sheets "$ value" of $40, and I don't think I have any chance of getting anyone to trade me the WRs that are fairly matched or a bit higher (guys like mega at $40, OBJ at $44, dez at $45). And going for the next tier - guys like Alshon or Mike Evans (at $28 each) - would mean I was getting ripped off. Beer sheets says yeldon ($25) is worth almost that much, but I have zero chance of making one of those trades happen.

Am I just mentally not appreciating how much value RB1s/RB2s hold? What should I realistically hold out for with a guy like yeldon?

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

You need Yeldon for your flex.

I think your best bet is to try flipping whichever of the Giants backs has the first big game one the season starts. Don't like any of them in non ppr.

Possible exception may be if Foster owner would be willing to give a wr2 for Landry+blue after the season starts if he has a good game.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Do you guys think a team with this at RB is in trouble: JC, Spiller, Ivory, D. Freeman, Matt Jones in a .5 ppr or will that be enough to spell me if my other 3 positions are strong?

Wang
Apr 10, 2003

dance dance ferret revolution

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Do you guys think a team with this at RB is in trouble: JC, Spiller, Ivory, D. Freeman, Matt Jones in a .5 ppr or will that be enough to spell me if my other 3 positions are strong?

I'd try to work some trades, aside from JC you have some pretty weak RBs, Ivory could have a great year but he's on the Jets and will play behind a lot, Spiller is injury prone and not sure where he fits in the saint offense (sproles 2.0?) Freeman will likely lose out to Coleman at some point this year or best case it's a RBBC. And no clue who Matt Jones is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

Voyaging posted:

Looking for some trade advice if possible.
League is 10-man 2QB ESPN Standard Scoring. (QB, QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, D/ST, K, 6BE)
I drafted 4 QBs and only have 2 WRs. This is my current team:
Specifically he wants to trade T.Y. Hilton for a QB upgrade. Any opinions on some reasonable offers I could make?
I'd float TY for Cam. I just don't see Newton getting on the field for you with Romo and Brees, and Cam should be an upgrade over Cutler. He probably won't go for it, but its worth a shot.

Kloaked00 posted:

Definitely grab someone like Lynch/Dez/Brown instead of Wilson or Big Ben. Its a 2QB but still only 4 PPTD. In that league I would set my goal of having one each of RB, WR and QB at the end of the third round and then play it from there. QB's are always over drafted in 2QB leagues imo - I'd much rather spend my first few picks on elite WR/RBs and then get a combo like Bradford/Bridgewater or Rivers/Palmer.

cheese fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Sep 1, 2015

• Locked thread