Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Benny D posted:

Mine is still pr lading and it says it needs another 16 hours to download wtf

I'm sorry for your lots, and I wish you luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

How far along is the Cocoon fight in PW? That's where I am up to and im wondering if I have time to beat it before midnight or if I should just watch the youtube and listen to the good tapes

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Let's have millions of people preload something off our shotty network ob Hebrew amen day- a Sony exec

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Mods pls change my name to Hebrew amen day

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

HORMELCHILI posted:

How far along is the Cocoon fight in PW? That's where I am up to and im wondering if I have time to beat it before midnight or if I should just watch the youtube and listen to the good tapes

i was told there are 33 missions in total, so count them

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Yeah it seems to be about halfway I guess i'm going to start playing and see how much progress I make after an hour and a half

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

I hope the Steam download is compressed a lot so I dont have to wait a hundred years to download this sweet game.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

I'm like that frog, vibrating in anticipation

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

This is loving ridiculous, both update files downloaded in like two minutes but this game has been loading since last night and it still says 30+ hours

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Benny D posted:

This is loving ridiculous, both update files downloaded in like two minutes but this game has been loading since last night and it still says 30+ hours

you might be stuck on a bad psn server or something. you can go into settings>internet and turn off then on the network connection to make it reconnect to a (assumedly) different server

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

another tip is that the ps4 downloads faster when its in rest mode

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

HORMELCHILI posted:

Yeah it seems to be about halfway I guess i'm going to start playing and see how much progress I make after an hour and a half

You definitely have time to get the first ending, enjoy the horse ride

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Also you can pause + resume to trick your PS4 into changing servers, apparently some are much faster than others.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

you might be stuck on a bad psn server or something. you can go into settings>internet and turn off then on the network connection to make it reconnect to a (assumedly) different server

I did this and restarted my ps4 and when it came back on it installed the update file and the download has disappeared??

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Took the day off tomorrow. Going to pick up my physical copy and a case of beer in the morning and game it up all day.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

just got back from midnight release. they gave us posters of snake and quiet covered in blood

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

its September 1st in the uk

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Steam says 18 more hours. Wtf.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Dongicus posted:

its September 1st in the uk

we've arrived

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Steam says 18 more hours. Wtf.

Dont worry about it - thats not even a full day's worth of hours.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NzkY-4owW0

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Nanomashoes posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oORxO1LGNCg
Great new parody out of the Mega64 boys.

did they just spoil the game with this

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

do i have to stop watching mega 64 and hate them forever because they spoiled a big part of the plot? Guess I'll find out come midnight tonight.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i'll play the game tonight and then watch that video tomorrow and let you know

Soral
May 30, 2009

big mega64 fan here,

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

You know what, I think I'm just gonna go internet free for a while. Too many spoilers floating around.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I beat the coccoon and got a jug of coffee and beers. ready to ride out this fuckin storm

Soral
May 30, 2009

good luck, gamer. the rest of peace walker until the first ending is very intense.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

lets have a moment of silence for all the gamers in africa who are unable to enjoy mgsv this week

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

I am going to enjoy MGSV:TPP tomorrow after work because. unfortunately, I'm an adult and in a PTO lockout period, but godspeed to all you late-night gamers.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This game is coming out very soon. Don't believe me? Look at a calendar.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

adults are noobs

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

This game is coming out very soon. Don't believe me? Look at a calendar.

the year is 2071...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Stairmaster posted:

lets have a moment of silence for all the gamers in africa who are unable to enjoy mgsv this week

*yells very loudly!*

Maybe it's hosed up, but that's how little I care. MGSV is almost here, so all bets are off.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

zen death robot posted:

Don't forget to launch Ground Zeroes and upload your save data so it will carry over to The Phantom Pain

what happens if i extracted eye and finger seperately

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Stairmaster posted:

what happens if i extracted eye and finger seperately

i dont know.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

SM64Guy posted:

adults are noobs

it's true, being owned a regular basis is just something I have to accept now

Adbot