Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Solice Kirsk posted:

edit:
Just noticed guy in the back may have a honey beard or something. This......this is a sex thing isn't it?

He has a peanut butter beard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

So basically the guy in the back created his own hair on another gentleman using the lost medium of peanut butter? I love postmodern art.

edit:
Just noticed guy in the back may have a honey beard or something. This......this is a sex thing isn't it?

they tried to recreate this

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Solice Kirsk posted:

So basically the guy in the back created his own hair on another gentleman using the lost medium of peanut butter? I love postmodern art.

edit:

It’s Rhett and Link, they do a Youtube show and made the Chuck Testa ad. This was on their morning show.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Oh poo poo!

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

There are pills you can take if your "steaming downloads" are disabled

Of all the places to start a cat head collection, why would you use the underside of your kitchen cabinets?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

veedubfreak posted:

Of all the places to start a cat head collection, why would you use the underside of your kitchen cabinets?

Because I'm not sure there exists any type of counter-top accouterments that 'jigsaws' with a cats head perfectly. Have you no aesthetic reason man!?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Phanatic posted:

Oh poo poo!

That's diabolical!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Wall phone and paneling are the same vintage.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Hugh Jackman must really need coke money.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzyTJbubzr4

Fozaldo
Apr 18, 2004

Serenity Now. Serenity Now.
:respek::respek::respek::respek::respek:

Phanatic posted:

Oh poo poo!

Always one step ahead.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

How's the Black Ops 3 Beta going?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Are those Tevas? :eyepop:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Don't shake Spiderman's hand today.
Just trust me on this one.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
I'm...not happy that I get this

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

theflyingorc posted:

I'm...not happy that I get this

Just be glad it's not a DVDADP

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

Just be glad it's not a DVDADP

How would that even work? You'd have to poke holes in the bottom of the cup.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Skippy McPants posted:

How would that even work? You'd have to poke holes in the bottom of the cup.

Look at this fool that doesn't understand cup anatomy. :smug:

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Kheldarn posted:

How's the Black Ops 3 Beta going?

It's poo poo, so I only played for ten and a half hours.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mundi
Sep 19, 2011

Your voice is ambrosia

Solice Kirsk posted:

Not pictured: the giant piece of bread they are about to gently caress on.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Tiggum posted:

It's poo poo, so I only played for ten and a half hours.

No poo poo, of that 10½ hours, he probably spent 9¼ trying to get the loving thing to run.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

There's also this classic:

Some people claim it's an acronym for Getting Rid Of Junk but you just know some people have seen it on other signs and thought that's just how you spell 'garage'.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
If we are doing Steam reviews, let's see this how this new MGS game is doing

looking good

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.
In the game that critics are hailing as 'a Hideo Kojima game' And '...a HIdeo Kojima game'. Peter Travers of the Rolling Stone Raves: "A Hideo Kojima Game"

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

If we are doing Steam reviews, let's see this how this new MGS game is doing

looking good

that's like a protest against Konami or something?

which is pretty pointless because Konami is basically pulling out of the videogame business

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

theflyingorc posted:

that's like a protest against Konami or something?

which is pretty pointless because Konami is basically pulling out of the videogame business
I think they have scrubbed his name from all packaging and advertising, and that ticked people off, combined with all other crap they pulled.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
What is actually funny IMHO is that all these people only played 5 minutes of the game in total.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Forgall posted:

I think they have scrubbed his name from all packaging and advertising, and that ticked people off, combined with all other crap they pulled.

Yeah, but my point is that there's no real reason to stick it to them, because they're basically done. They're either going 100% mobile-only or something really close to that model.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

You really need to see them in action for the full effect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5yPmd5KA6M

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

theflyingorc posted:

Yeah, but my point is that there's no real reason to stick it to them, because they're basically done. They're either going 100% mobile-only or something really close to that model.

Pachinko machines. Japanese gambling is weird and mostly illegal, so the only way you can do it in most places is to play machine that are part arcade thing and part gambling slot machine. Konami are basically divesting completely into that shitshow, and using their IPs like Silent Hill and Castlevania as themes for these machines. I guess the schadenfreude is on people that like to play good video games, because those once awesome franchises are being diddled for all they're worth.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Memento posted:

Pachinko machines. Japanese gambling is weird and mostly illegal, so the only way you can do it in most places is to play machine that are part arcade thing and part gambling slot machine. Konami are basically divesting completely into that shitshow, and using their IPs like Silent Hill and Castlevania as themes for these machines. I guess the schadenfreude is on people that like to play good video games, because those once awesome franchises are being diddled for all they're worth.

They were already being diddled for all they were worth for at least a decade.

Cthulhuite
Mar 22, 2007

Shwmae!

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Solice Kirsk posted:

They were already being diddled for all they were worth for at least a decade.

Well it's been longer since I played either of them, so I guess I'm out of the loop.

Funny picture.

Thailand though, so, y'know, might not be funny.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Forgall posted:

Im not very far but the game hasntold me it was made by Kojima at least a dozen times

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Memento posted:

They make a ton of Slot Machines for the US and Macau too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
But once people find out the Konami Code makes them instant winners, profits are going to plummet.

• Locked thread