Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Real Madrids fault for leaving everything till the last minute imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

The Big Taff Man posted:

Real Madrids fault for leaving everything till the last minute imo

It is quite funny.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
It was confirmed by Jack Sullivan last night but Alex Song to West Ham on a loan is a DONE DEAL

https://twitter.com/whufc_official/status/638608703831339008

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
BBC have got the football manager expert in again.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Edit: /\ lol

great news lads

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Bape Culture posted:

80m for that French kid nobody has heard of? Lmfao what a deal

uuh if you believe they really paid what is being reported you're a retard or something i cant't remember the post

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

The Big Taff Man posted:

great news lads

Lol

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

The Big Taff Man posted:

great news lads

hard to disagree with any of this

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

El Hefe posted:

really? ugh just ugh

BANG!!

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

The Big Taff Man posted:

great news lads

hell of a world

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
How do the stats get into FM? I think teams could really benefit from getting at those stats before they make it into the game and everyone and their mother knows. Imagine if you were the one team with advanced notice of the stats. Wow.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Parody Threads posted:

How do the stats get into FM? I think teams could really benefit from getting at those stats before they make it into the game and everyone and their mother knows. Imagine if you were the one team with advanced notice of the stats. Wow.

Everton did this

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Parody Threads posted:

They're made up by fat autistic weirdo's for the leagues no-one knows anything about. Its how Jozy Altidore got to be so good in the game for so long.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

serious gaylord posted:

They're made up by fat autistic weirdo's for the leagues no-one knows anything about. Its how Jozy Altidore got to be so good in the game for so long.

But I thought lots of people knew about the premier league...

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

The Big Taff Man posted:

great news lads

Hell, can you imagine how red Ed Woodward's face is now

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

A couple of years ago I figured the "fake Manchester United agents in Madrid" thing would never be beaten for surreal transfer dealings, and tbh it still probably hasn't, but this poo poo comes close.

Of course since the end result of this is a bitter and disillusioned David de Gea who will now move on a free next summer leaving United with no keeper, I'm not really laughing.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

even with the good leagues it's just people with OCD that have season tickets that have been hired by the company

http://community.sigames.com/showth...l=1#post9907788

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

straight up brolic posted:

even with the good leagues it's just people with OCD that have season tickets that have been hired by the company

http://community.sigames.com/showth...l=1#post9907788

Lol does the UK not have a minimum wage?

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

its technically a volunteer position or something

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Parody Threads posted:

Euroboy does it

serious gaylord posted:

Like I said, Euroboy

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

The Big Taff Man posted:

Euroboy does it

Like I said, Euroboy
brutal

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

The Big Taff Man posted:

Euroboy does it

Like I said, Euroboy

I did it for FM 2008, 2009 and 2010 and made some expert predictions like Stefan Johansen who's now a superstar in Scotland.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

would hate to be from nordland imo

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
The World Cup 2014 final was between USA and Scotland in my FM alternate universe, it isn't a universe I would want to live in.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I still think Real did this deliberately

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

The Big Taff Man posted:

Euroboy does it

Like I said, Euroboy

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Lmao at the de get thing, especially as he was dressed up in his special suit ready to go to the bernabeau.

Also lmao that United have paid fifty eight (58) million pounds for a 19 year old no ones heard of

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
They offered me the Swansea research role, but I'm too lean and cool to do it.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Sky Sports posted:

La Liga had said Real Madrid’s paperwork turned up 28 minutes late. However, I’m now hearing from the La Liga offices that they haven’t received any documentation about David de Gea at all! Not on time, not early, not minutes late, nothing at all. As we speak, no paperwork asking to add De Gea to the Real Madrid squad. The plot thickens...

lol

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

It was confirmed by Jack Sullivan last night but Alex Song to West Ham on a loan is a DONE DEAL

https://twitter.com/whufc_official/status/638608703831339008

Jesus, West Ham are having a busy morning. Sullivan has confirmed that Moses has signed (nothing on the official twitter, though) and a picture has leaked of Jelavic holding up a West Ham shirt.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNzkEF1WEAAqCCQ.jpg

Three signings before 10am

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

i for one am glad as heck that ed woodward has just thrown all his papers in the air because he couldn't find his sandwich and we now own all of the children and goalkeepers

naturally i've not seen this kid play or even heard of him in passing, but i'm pretty sure he's going to be batistuta but with jet legs, it's going to own

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
Maybe de gea can do a job up front and this was all a ploy from van gaal to get him banging in the goals

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

Maybe de gea can do a job up front and this was all a ploy from van gaal to get him banging in the goals

Barthez once played up front for us in a pre season match

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Arsenal are really busy trying to sell Flamini and that's it for today apparently.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

A few championship clubs want to sign williamson which would be good. Gutierrez has signed for deportivo too :unsmith:

mcclaren isn't at newcastles training today

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

i wish villa would buy a good midfielder but we wont

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

euroboy posted:

Arsenal are really busy trying to sell Flamini and that's it for today apparently.

Actually Wenger is busy making space for the FFP trophy

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
Reading have brought in Piazon from the chels on loan which should be pretty good itpo.

For some reason being linked with Ola John and idk

Also Vydra from Watford which would be proper tasty and give this poster a bit of a stiffy if the deal goes through

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

straight up brolic posted:

i wish villa would buy a good midfielder but we wont

you're signing Lescott though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

euroboy posted:

you're signing Lescott though

Liverpool signed an 18 year old Nigerian who nobody is ever heard of. Guess United one upped us on that front though

• Locked thread