Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Mister Macys posted:

Who would kill people over All Your Base? :confused:

Well someone had to set us up the bomb

And of course that gets me to the top of the next page so here's some content

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2015/08/dangerous-decision-fair-use-tveyes-case

Looks like Conservative Justices strike again as free speech and fair use laws are once again limited

KomradeX fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Sep 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

RareAcumen posted:

What, do those FYAD guys who hacked a white pride Facebook group don't count?

http://www.vice.com/read/virgil-texas-white-power-facebook-group-troll

If anyone hasn't read this yet I highly recommend it. It's been a long time since I've seen our guys run a textbook invasion and not only is it hilarious, as usual, but having it documented by Vice just makes it that much better.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Necc0 posted:

If anyone hasn't read this yet I highly recommend it. It's been a long time since I've seen our guys run a textbook invasion and not only is it hilarious, as usual, but having it documented by Vice just makes it that much better.

Straight up read like an EVE scam on a dumbass corp. :iia: :getin:

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Why do so many of these southern price/white supremacist idiots flaunt being 1/8th cherokee or whatever? What did native americans do to earn honourary aryan status?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Why do so many of these southern price/white supremacist idiots flaunt being 1/8th cherokee or whatever? What did native americans do to earn honourary aryan status?

it makes them feel more authentic/more american. and indians are, like, spiritual, and poo poo, so that's good, because it means they have more soul

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

It's a magic "not a racist!" card, and also makes them a little bit ~exotic~ instead of being 100% mongrel garbage white trash.

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!

Necc0 posted:

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Necc0 posted:

My god. It's just so beautiful.

Mister Macys posted:

Straight up read like an EVE scam on a dumbass corp. :iia: :getin:

Goddamn it, I'm in recovery. Don't tempt me. :argh:

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

I can't deal with this right now. It's too good.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

OAquinas posted:

My god. It's just so beautiful.

Goddamn it, I'm in recovery. Don't tempt me. :argh:

Just lurk the thread and live vicariously through the others. I never played beyond the free trial, myself.

GENUINE CAT HERDER
Jan 2, 2004

Wedge Regret

Nonsense posted:

Do any young goons want to vouch?

Every time the subject of Putin being cool and awesome comes up I feel the need to repost this videobiography of his exploits:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wga5A6R9BJg

Was also partially (if not fully?) animated by a goon, but I've forgotten who it was :(

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGjZm4ICDxw

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

These just keep killing.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Popular Thug Drink posted:

it makes them feel more authentic/more american. and indians are, like, spiritual, and poo poo, so that's good, because it means they have more soul

Check out my tribal tattoo.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

If it were just syncing voices without any good context these would be hysterical. The context you add is loving fantastic.

hawaiian_robot
Dec 5, 2006

And I'm happy just to sit here,
At a table with old friends.
And see which one of us can tell the biggest lies

Jesus christ! How do any people take Levin seriously (i know: stupid old people)

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Some of the time "part indian" means "one of my ancestors was a slave raped by the owner".

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Kim Davis is now refusing marriage licenses to gays "On the authority of God"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...e-court-ruling/

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Aren't these people the same ones with the dumbass concerns that Kennedy would have more loyalty to the Pope than his country? Sounds like they were worried about the wrong branch of Christianity.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

CommieGIR posted:

Kim Davis is now refusing marriage licenses to gays "On the authority of God"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...e-court-ruling/

I wonder if that's what she'll cite when the court slaps her with a $5000/day fine.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Zeroisanumber posted:

I wonder if that's what she'll cite when the court slaps her with a $5000/day fine.

Wingnut welfare to the rescue. For now.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
So if she answers to God's authority and is a public employee, does that mean we're... ?

I can't wait for her eventual arrest and charge of official misconduct because she's making my state look awful and there are a million other things that can make Kentucky look awful.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

mr. mephistopheles posted:

Savage basically going full RaHoWa today.

Just gettuing support for government zero!

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
James O'Keefe has finally DESTROYED the Hillary campaign guys:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...901441118954603

A Canadian wanted to buy some campaign gear, they told the Canadian that wasn't possible, so the reporter (an American) bought it and gave it to her!

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Can't we just get some gay dude to come in and do her job for her while gets to sit and watch? It'd be better than firing her, as much as she should be, I'd rather not give them any more reasons to be the "victim" in this.

pathetic little tramp posted:

A Canadian wanted to buy some campaign gear, they told the Canadian that wasn't possible, so the reporter (an American) bought it and gave it to her!

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN

It's pretty sad that O'Keefe is even bothering to put these out. I'm guessing the next video will all be actors pretending to be part of the Obama administration and he'll use that to prove that they're actually planning a nuclear strike on Isreal or something.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN

quote:

Pollack also argued that the PVA journalist's role was immaterial to the story. "Had she not been there," he said, "the Canadian woman very well might have asked nicely, and they would have said, 'sure.' We don't know what course this would have taken had our journalist not been there."
Just because we caught them following the law the first few times she asked, doesn't mean they would have continued to follow the law. Luckily we were there to break the law for them.

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land

The constant praise must get tedious, but god drat dude. Amazing.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

These are fantastic.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

If they bring back ATHF they need to bring you on board and let you build episodes around Levin rants.

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN

Christ, I do so loathe O'Keefe.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN

New James O’Keefe video sting catches Clinton campaign being kind to a Canadian

If they had been caught being kind to Mexicans, that would have some traction.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

This is a dumb article by Crowder

http://louderwithcrowder.com/liberalism-killing-manly-man/

It's more or less the same old spiel of leftists are pussys and want handouts. But I find it hilarious that he put a picture of Teddy loving Roosevelt at the beginning of an article. You know, one of the most liberal president's in American History.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Sterling example of manly men Stephen Crowder

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/08/29/unc-s-literature-911-course-sympathizes-terrorists-paints-us-imperialistic

Let's completely ignore all the screwing around in the Middle East we've been doing for decades.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Monaghan posted:

It's more or less the same old spiel of leftists are pussys and want handouts. But I find it hilarious that he put a picture of Teddy loving Roosevelt at the beginning of an article. You know, one of the most liberal president's in American History.

I have to wonder why conservationalist organizations haven't done more to claim Roosevelt's legacy as their own.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Keeshhound posted:

I have to wonder why conservationalist organizations haven't done more to claim Roosevelt's legacy as their own.

Probably because the reason he wanted to preserve wild spaces, was so that he could shoot things in them. Which is antithetical to the goals of most conservation groups.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Mulva posted:

Probably because the reason he wanted to preserve wild spaces, was so that he could shoot things in them. Which is antithetical to the goals of most conservation groups.

Well hello there, significant portions of Africa. :heysexy:

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Mulva posted:

You have to admire the man's practicality. :allears:

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Mulva posted:

So long as you don't hunt things to the point that they're endangered, what's wrong with shooting things? I was under the apparent misapprehension that conservationists got along all right with hunters. It's industry that does the real damage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mulva posted:

not just that, northeastern WASP men also had a big hard on for masculinity and rugged individualism and so wanted to preserve vast areas of wilderness so they could send their boys to tramp around in the woods to turn them into men