Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is going to be your MGV mission bro
This poll is closed.
DD 72 0.24%
Quiet 30008 99.63%
idk some robot thing 38 0.13%
Total: 30118 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
God drat everyone jizzing all over each other and no one thought to mention that after all the cool stuff, they through a completely bullshit unfun skulls section right in the first mission? What the gently caress is this garbage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

God drat everyone jizzing all over each other and no one thought to mention that after all the cool stuff, they through a completely bullshit unfun skulls section right in the first mission? What the gently caress is this garbage?

it was fine, i just hopped on D-Horse and peaced out

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
It was a fake quote. I too just ran the gently caress by them.

Games too hard for some folks I guess.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
There's a lot of idiots like that in the games thread. Like holy gently caress it's not hard to sneak past them or just loving d-horse past them. Video games are too hard :qq:

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Just played five hours straight from prologue up to the second mission. I spent so much time capturing outposts and doing side ops I already unlocked lots of cool poo poo. Nothing is more fun than being sneaky, Getting caught, and then saying gently caress it everyone dies!

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Also couldn't figure out how to crack a base to rescue someone so I went way the gently caress away and started sniping. They started mortaring last known positions so I moved in a little closer each time when a sandstorm kicked up. Said gently caress it and just ran right by everyone and grabbed the prisoner and jetted the gently caress out. Game owns so goddamn hard.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Just played five hours straight from prologue up to the second mission. I spent so much time capturing outposts and doing side ops I already unlocked lots of cool poo poo. Nothing is more fun than being sneaky, Getting caught, and then saying gently caress it everyone dies!

Nothing beats my trusty tranq pistol/shotgun combo.

Cuz when you go loud, you should go LOUD.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Well that prologue was horrifying.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
There wasn't enough dude butt.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Skulls didn't even see me. Took D-Horse under the bridge and went on the right side. Sprinted right past without the detection meter coming on. Vidya games are hard I guess :shrug:

E: Here's how to add custom music to the game

http://www.gamepur.com/guide/20188-mgs-v-phantom-pain-how-add-custom-music-idroid.html

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
that's for pc havers. us on the ps4 use spotify

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hearing the Pequod blast "Get Schwifty" when it comes to pick me up is just as glorious as I thought it would be.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Hearing the Pequod blast "Get Schwifty" when it comes to pick me up is just as glorious as I thought it would be.

How do you set the music to play when it's coming in? I've researched the speakers already.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
You guys

mgs v dogge is very, very good.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fart Sandwiches posted:

How do you set the music to play when it's coming in? I've researched the speakers already.

Select a song in your iDroid and press G. All controls are listed at the bottom of the iDroid music page..

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I JUST LANDED IM 30 MINUTES AWAY FROM BEAR PROTECTION AND INFERNO WHALES

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

jfc puppy DD trying to get on the chopper :kimchi:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
GOTY 2015

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

http://kotaku.com/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-as-told-by-steam-1727909947

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
HOW LONG DO I GOTTA WAIT TELL D DOGGE CAN BE MY SPETZNATZ KILLING BRO

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

this game is p. much the best game ever

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

:cabot:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
off work, dont go back in til saturday. got a shitload of booze in the fridge time to see what this baby can do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuezNswtRfo

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Been stealing all the Soviets' cassette tapes (and guns, and mortars, and jeeps, and the Soviets themselves...) Just picked this up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdphvuyaV_I

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Game in currently DLing at 11MB/sec :getin:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Been stealing all the Soviets' cassette tapes (and guns, and mortars, and jeeps, and the Soviets themselves...) Just picked this up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdphvuyaV_I

got that poo poo too

fuckin rad

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
I've got dog bro

no one is playing mad max lol

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I was playing mad max earlier today. It is cool and good.

mgs v dogge is better.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

mad max was getting scores of 6 and 7 from what i saw, which is basically poo poo tier

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

mad max was getting scores of 6 and 7 from what i saw, which is basically poo poo tier

I'm alternating between the two and while MGSV is obviously better, Mad Max is indeed a lot of fun. The first mission has you helping to save a dogge's life too.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Some of those reviews made no sense. The game has been getting nothing but praise on SA, reddit, Neogaf, and even Steam.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

New codename: Octopus :ocelot:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

New codename: Octopus :ocelot:

Mine is Doberman now

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Haven't had much time to play today, but I fuckin ghosted the spetsnaz commander S rank first try :smug:

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
is it worth picking up for PS3 (lol i am poor) or should I wait until I can afford PS4?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

DownByTheWooter posted:

is it worth picking up for PS3 (lol i am poor) or should I wait until I can afford PS4?

buy it for PC if you have a decent one

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
It runs great on my desktop I built in 2009 with an i7 and GTX 470.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

buy it for PC if you have a decent one

lol i wish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Dudes who have done the Honey Bee mission: Were you able to rescue the prisoner? By the time I got to the back of the cave, he was gone. I hope they didn't execute him. :(

• Locked thread