Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!

TheRealestMatt posted:

The final Rustlemania is tonight.

It's a Royal Rumble.

With everyone.

Including lots of people you never saw during the pay per view.
I've got high hopes for this evening.

Took me a couple rewatches to come around on the pay per view from last night. But now I love it. Hoping for more great dumb shenanigans on that level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

That drat wrestling zach makes me laugh everytime

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

TheRealestMatt posted:

The final Rustlemania is tonight.

It's a Royal Rumble.

With everyone.

Including lots of people you never saw during the pay per view.

Did you deliberately keep Zach under wraps? I don't remember seeing him in any of those awesome intros you made for the video.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Matt

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Hope you got this news in before you started recording Matt, but pre-order bonuses are revealed for SFV. They're the separate store bullshit, buuuut

Ryu has a beard

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
According to Matt on the subreddit, podcast is going up on Wednesday this week due to flight delays.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
The guys are playing up Mike to be such a dick, it's great.

While I love the Totem system I have to say, the developers are absolute jerks with the way it's completely out of order. Especially (big fat spoiler ahead) when the very first Loss totem you get shows you the very FINAL action scene in the game. Definitely keeps stuff interesting though.

Kermit The Grog
Mar 29, 2010
I would totally pay $10 a month to get a ZWF pay-per-view every month.
Please Matt McMuscles you creative genius of a man, give us the rustle.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
The axe is missing...Who likes axes?

MATT!

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

The podcast delay lets them catch an otherwise last-minute news that the regular New 3ds are coming to NA.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Tae posted:

The podcast delay lets them catch an otherwise last-minute news that the regular New 3ds are coming to NA.

It is? Oh sweet.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

havenwaters posted:

It is? Oh sweet.

It's also exclusive to the animal crossing bundle. Submit your soul to Isabelle otherwise you won't get it.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

It's also exclusive to the animal crossing bundle. Submit your soul to Isabelle otherwise you won't get it.

:sigh: Nintendo why must you do this.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
This final video is everything I wanted

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Tiger Millionaire kicked the poo poo outta Rage. :allears:

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I can't get over how generic Max looks, and how perfectly it fits him :allears:

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!
I am amazed by all the different wrestlers in the latter half of the rumble that I did not expect to see ever again. Every reveal is a huge surprise.

Mother loving Tour Guide Nixon...

Ashtarath
Oct 11, 2012

I am so happy with the victor of the rumble, couldnt have been more perfect

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Ashtarath posted:

I am so happy with the victor of the rumble, couldnt have been more perfect

It was seriously the perfect final two.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
I should have ordered a pizza and invited some friends over, it was the perfect way to end the month.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

Of course Other M Apologist Woolie likes Warren. Of course.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
I'm four minutes into the finale and can already tell it's going to end with a bang.

"ZACHARIAS ODINSON!!!" :black101:

*...meow*

:3:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I watched Mary Kish's "Until Dawn...until dawn!" stream archive and after seeing a full playthrough of the game, I am even more excited for the SBF one. Especially if they go in different directions than Mary did.

I'll probably wind up watching three, possibly four separate playthroughs of this game; the Mary one, the SBF one, and once that's done, a "perfect" run where everyone lives, maybe a "perfect failure" run where everyone dies. If it was on Steam I'd buy it immediately, drat.

edit: poo poo! They totally missed the Jess and Emily catfight! It's just a brutal back-and-forth of brutal poo poo-throwing between them. I love that looking for it on youtube there's literally a video of just that scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqJnylSU9Cs&hd=1

I lose it every time she says "Oh yeah it's a real cattle call with that dreamboat. Congrats, you're top cow!"

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Sep 1, 2015

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Captain Invictus posted:

I watched Mary Kish's "Until Dawn...until dawn!" stream archive and after seeing a full playthrough of the game, I am even more excited for the SBF one. Especially if they go in different directions than Mary did.

I'll probably wind up watching three, possibly four separate playthroughs of this game; the Mary one, the SBF one, and once that's done, a "perfect" run where everyone lives, maybe a "perfect failure" run where everyone dies. If it was on Steam I'd buy it immediately, drat.

edit: poo poo! They totally missed the Jess and Emily catfight! It's just a brutal back-and-forth of brutal poo poo-throwing between them. I love that looking for it on youtube there's literally a video of just that scene

I lose it every time she says "Oh yeah it's a real cattle call with that dreamboat. Congrats, you're top cow!"

Not much point in spoilering the "Cat fight" when it's in the title of your embedded video!!!

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Spoiler: until dawns killer is adachi

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Odobenidae posted:

Not much point in spoilering the "Cat fight" when it's in the title of your embedded video!!!

Yeah I edited it in afterwards and didn't remove the spoiler tags, good catch mate!

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
Matt and Pat's misplaced hate for Mike is the best thing. When I started the game I was very much in the same attitude about Mike, but he develops to be one of the better characters in the game.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7XWWJeLXro
This seems neat.
Although Wesker's leather fetish is really showing.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Wesker is slowly becoming M. Bison more and more as time goes on

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Hahaha poo poo, Liam skipped the Nutty Acres intro right before it got to the good stuff, the kitschy gilligan's island-esque character introductions. Those level introductions are faaaaantastic.

The music in the game is absolutely outstanding, too. They got Grant Kirkhope back and gave him a full orchestra to work with, and the results are awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ZNlcF4cj8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp9Gby7kQTg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgrMWeMZSpI

And of course, the final boss fight music is in-loving-credible, a reimagining of Gruntilda's theme with a considerably more dire and frantic tone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4jlk2x3Om0

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Sep 1, 2015

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
I'm honestly thinking the podcast being released tomorrow is a blessing in disguise, given how it means the usual Tuesday blitz of news can actually be discussed as it's happening.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
They probably just blew through recording at 9 AM anyway.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

A good poster posted:

They probably just blew through recording at 9 AM anyway.

Nah, they only started recording supposedly an hour so ago.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

TPP is as good as we knew it would be (even if it's still only the third best MGS game).

Can't wait to hear the Zaibatsu's thoughts on it.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

lol Criminal Girls is Japan's free game for playstation plus this month.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Tae posted:

lol Criminal Girls is Japan's free game for playstation plus this month.

They know their audience.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Wesker Mode

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Liam the gently caress is this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Tae posted:

Liam the gently caress is this

Dragon Grampa 1.5. Man didn't expect to see this playthrough.