Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Sorry man. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawaiian_robot
Dec 5, 2006

And I'm happy just to sit here,
At a table with old friends.
And see which one of us can tell the biggest lies
Condolences, 14" :smith: He isn't hurting anymore.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
I'm really sorry man, pets can mean so much. I'm petting my cat right now and telling him he's a good boy. He just bit me on the nose and then started purring.

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009
Everything is shiny and chrome in Cathalla. An there are many other awesome cattes waiting for spaz to lay around and do nothing with.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
gently caress dude I am so sorry :(

May the prey be fat and slow, may the laser pointers be caught, may the pets be on-demand.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Misc chat thread time for cat grievances, because I'm choosing to remember the good times and not the bad.

TheNothingNew
Nov 10, 2008
My cat was born in the backseat of a rotting trans-am, given to me by a janitor who was cleaning the storage space out. There were five or six of them to choose from, romping around and being kitties. So I sit down and extend a hand, waiting to see who wants to be petted, and this little tuxedo'd poo poo walks up and bites my finger, then starts kissing it in apologies. This has been very much a trend in our relationship, going on 10 years now.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

More Camaros, less cat dying stories, this should be a celebration of MULLETS AND T TOPS

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

I'm so sorry :glomp:

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

BloodBag posted:

I'm so sorry :glomp:

14 INCH DICK posted:

Misc chat thread time for cat grievances, because I'm choosing to remember the good times and not the bad.

Back on topic: HOWS THE CAMARO?!?!?! I am super excited to see pictures, I have a weird (but fully functional) hard-on for shitbox American cars.

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
If you don't have cats, neither should the camaro :getout:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
She's still using it, but apparently purchasing an 84 Corvette next week. I have given up on asking her when I'm gonna get it and just say free camaros come to those who wait.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

can you tell her to keep the camaro and just give you the vette? especially if it has the saladshooter wheels. That might be even more of a mullet mobile than the camaro.

bennyfactor
Nov 21, 2008

14 INCH DICK posted:

She's still using it, but apparently purchasing an 84 Corvette next week. I have given up on asking her when I'm gonna get it and just say free camaros come to those who wait.

White late-model Disco II :getin:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I GOT TO DRIVE THE CAMARO AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I PARKED IT

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

Hahahaha, no fuckin way

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So uh, gonna get chummy with STR then?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't expect my first time to be so sudden, I was planning on cutting the sleeves off my finest shirt, and make a mix tape of the thrashiest of tunes. Yet, here we are. I've been inside a Camaro. I am finally a man.

I hope my shirt gets an honorable mention though.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

14 INCH DICK posted:

I GOT TO DRIVE THE CAMARO AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I PARKED IT

:perfect:

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
The shirt is good, but it seems to still have sleeves, and lacks the required minimum number of hard-to-identify stains.

Owl pellets dipped in Taco Bell fire sauce and a couple of quick slices seem to be in order.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Rhyno posted:

So uh, gonna get chummy with STR then?

Wanna join us? :glomp:

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

14 INCH DICK posted:

I didn't expect my first time to be so sudden, I was planning on cutting the sleeves off my finest shirt, and make a mix tape of the thrashiest of tunes. Yet, here we are. I've been inside a Camaro. I am finally a man.

I hope my shirt gets an honorable mention though.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how bitchin' was it?

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

bennyfactor posted:

White late-model Disco II :getin:

In the parking lot of an auto parts store, so I am going to assume it was limped there after breaking down in traffic.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

nm posted:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how bitchin' was it?

So loving bitchin u don't even no bro

Video should be uploaded shortly. And although AI may crucify me for saying this, the V6 didn't sound half bad while at the helm.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
WELCOME TO CAMARO, WE GOT FUN AND GAMES

https://youtu.be/XsVjuV_XlOg

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
The 60 degree V6es do have a certain...agricultural charm :v:

Also how many turns is that thing lock to lock? I counted 18

Red_October_7000
Jun 22, 2009

14 INCH DICK posted:

WELCOME TO CAMARO, WE GOT FUN AND GAMES

https://youtu.be/XsVjuV_XlOg

I am from New Jersey. This is still cool.

Handles like a boat, well goddamn, it's a Camaro. It's not a car, it's a Cruise Missile with a 14" Expanding-Rod Warhead! :perfect:

Looks like it's time to hit the junk yards, there should be lots of options that the $490 that bought the slushbox should have gone for instead. There's something especially sad about cars where an automatic is optioned but little else is, and something especially magical about being able to rectify that condition. Have fun!

Veeb0rg
Jul 24, 2001

THIS CONVERSATION IS NONPRODUCTIVE!
Its with a heavy heart I also must inform you guys that last night my 21yr old tux kitty passed away in her sleep. May she rest well.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

I swapped my 87 from auto to manual and it took like 5 minutes and was wicked easy.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Cuckmaro

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Veeb0rg posted:

Its with a heavy heart I also must inform you guys that last night my 21yr old tux kitty passed away in her sleep. May she rest well.

Sorry to hear that man :( She had a good run but losing a kitty is awful.

bigtom
May 7, 2007

Playing the solid gold hits and moving my liquid lips...

Red_October_7000 posted:

I am from New Jersey. This is still cool.

Handles like a boat, well goddamn, it's a Camaro. It's not a car, it's a Cruise Missile with a 14" Expanding-Rod Warhead! :perfect:

Looks like it's time to hit the junk yards, there should be lots of options that the $490 that bought the slushbox should have gone for instead. There's something especially sad about cars where an automatic is optioned but little else is, and something especially magical about being able to rectify that condition. Have fun!

I too am from NJ - this video brought me back to riding in my stepdad's black Trans Am with t-tops, and him blasting Springsteen and Lynyrd Skynyrd on the way down the shore. No slushbox...had the manual gearbox and he loved it. Was sad when he traded it in on a Silverado.

God I miss riding in that Trans Am. Even if it was a pain riding in the back....

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
Please scratch "Da moon rules #1" in the drivers rear left fender.
Also your name is now 14" Carl (to me at least).

thebigcow
Jan 3, 2001

Bully!
http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1985-maserati-biturbo/

Wolfsbane
Jul 29, 2009

What time is it, Eccles?

From a guy being outbid in that thread:

quote:

I’ve never been so simultaneously disappointed and relieved in my life.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

extreme_accordion posted:

+1

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

extreme_accordion posted:

Hey man, Carl had a sweet ride. Too bad he was a pussy.

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

Thats just a bullshit italian camaro.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

MattD1zzl3 posted:

Thats just a bullshit Italian Camaro.

That'd make a good band name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

MattD1zzl3 posted:

Thats just a bullshit italian camaro.

I heard Italian Buick Regal was a common name for those, since they looked similar.

• Locked thread