Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shevmo
Jan 19, 2015

trucutru posted:

:siren: Hey, whales! :siren:

Don't you loving buy a 300k dragon unless you already have a perfect team for it. What the gently caress is the problem with you guys?

I have the exact Hybrid Organization team that is listed there so well I'm going to get this dragon. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

korora
Sep 3, 2011

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

Think this might work without the maxed Ronia? I've got all the pieces but I don't have any +eggs on anyone.

Probably. The only place I would be worried is on Defoud—you have to count on getting a good enough Ronia board to one-shot him. I only got 12 red orbs (none enhanced) and if I hadn't gotten some skyfalls it wouldn't have been enough. An orb enhancer would help there, you could swap out Minerva or Leilan.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

About to finish a new 297, can't decide who it should be. I already have Horus, Ra, Ronia and L.Kali +297ed. A.Shiva or A.Bastet for their own teams? A.Kagu for Shiva + gimmick Star Vault farming? Verdandi for her own (everyday farming) team and for Bastet? Help me make decisions.

Qylvaran
Mar 28, 2010

I've got an Ares 2 sl from max, another unleveled one I just pulled from the memorial REM, Uriel, Rodin, and RGY. RGY is one short of max skill since they buffed him, but everyone else is as evolved, leveled, awoken, and skilled as they can be right now. I think I could pull off a pretty beastly Shiva Dragon team if I find myself with enough MP.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

tzirean posted:

About to finish a new 297, can't decide who it should be. I already have Horus, Ra, Ronia and L.Kali +297ed. A.Shiva or A.Bastet for their own teams? A.Kagu for Shiva + gimmick Star Vault farming? Verdandi for her own (everyday farming) team and for Bastet? Help me make decisions.

Forget about leaders and go with a sub. You probably want one for your Ra team so Isis and DIza are the typical choices unless D.Kali rears her ugly head, of course.

Edit: Does anybody have a link to Kaliseum clears with shive dragon? I am having trouble finding them. There is this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTos9oFNA_4 but that's it.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Sep 2, 2015

Mushroomfarmer
Jul 14, 2007

Any thoughts on what would be the best latent tamadra for AShiva? Time extend, health or attack?

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Is there a guide to latent awakenings, like what works best with what cards?

Waldean
Apr 27, 2005

trucutru posted:

Forget about leaders and go with a sub. You probably want one for your Ra team so Isis and DIza are the typical choices unless D.Kali rears her ugly head, of course.

Edit: Does anybody have a link to Kaliseum clears with shive dragon? I am having trouble finding them. There is this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTos9oFNA_4 but that's it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nss8yZIkzXg

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

trucutru posted:

:siren: Hey, whales! :siren:

Don't you loving buy a 300k dragon unless you already have a perfect team for it. What the gently caress is the problem with you guys?
So out of curiosity, what IS the perfect team for Shiva Dragon? 'Cause I looked over my box, and there's an awful lot of stuff I never use.

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler

Kuros posted:

Waste of MP IMO. Farm alts for Piis, at least you get good fodder and decent-excellent rank EXP.

After my last streak of bad skill ups and no jewel drops, the last thing I want to do is more soul crushing RNG gambling :v:

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

The X-COM project did not deliver the universe's ultimate cup of coffee. You have failed to save the Earth.

Kalas posted:

I'm pretty sure if I sell my (I will be hunted down for this) excess Light and Dark Kalis as well as a few other GFEs I will be snagging a Shiva Dragon as soon as it comes out.

yay for whaling.

Unless by "excess Dark Kalis" you mean like dupe #4 and beyond, that is a terrible idea when Ra dragon exists.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

trucutru posted:

A.Isis isn't a bad choice at all, I suppose (DIza is great, too, but I'm holding out hope for a D.Kali). Plus with my Ra, my first L.Kali and the friend Ra, that's four +297s on my Ra team.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Siochain posted:

Puzzle And Dragons 8.0: Riding on Whales to Chase the Dragon

ps I have a great team for him, so I'm going for it.

Shiva Dragon teams are just a permanent 20/2.25/1 for red god cards right?

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Evil Fluffy posted:

Shiva Dragon teams are just a permanent 20/2.25/1 for red god cards right?

At least format your numbers as hp/atk/rcv.

Shiva Dragon teams are 1/25/2.25 if you have a complete team of Fire God cards.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

korora posted:

Probably. The only place I would be worried is on Defoud—you have to count on getting a good enough Ronia board to one-shot him. I only got 12 red orbs (none enhanced) and if I hadn't gotten some skyfalls it wouldn't have been enough. An orb enhancer would help there, you could swap out Minerva or Leilan.

Almost worked, but I realized I don't have any skill levels on my Ronia and thus I ended up 2 turns short when I got to Defoud. Only other option I have there is my Urd, who might be able to cut it for killing Defoud if I don't get horribly orb screwed. I dunno though.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Kuros posted:

At least format your numbers as hp/atk/rcv.

counter-terrorists win

Kalas
Jul 27, 2007

OtherworldlyInvader posted:

Unless by "excess Dark Kalis" you mean like dupe #4 and beyond, that is a terrible idea when Ra dragon exists.

It would be 3+ on dark if I remember and 4+ on light.

My A.ra team is 2 LKali, 1 DKali, And either Ult SQ or AIsis depending. I'm pretty happy there.

I've considered swapping a light for a second dark but I like the current setup.

I also have a pile of Sonias and Norn beyond what I'll ever use. And Odins.....

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Rangpur posted:

So out of curiosity, what IS the perfect team for Shiva Dragon? 'Cause I looked over my box, and there's an awful lot of stuff I never use.

If you sell any REM cards for MP, I want you post the whole list. When a card you only have 1 copy of gets buffed to be the newest OP hot poo poo, I want something to quote shame you with.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Joke's on you, I have 20 copies of Apocalypse. :smug:

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler
I have 6 Rodins and while you can probably make a case for keeping 5 for Star Vault or something I'd be hard pressed to get any use out of the last one.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Rangpur posted:

Joke's on you, I have 20 copies of Apocalypse. :smug:

You'll regret selling all those Apocalypse when he gets 4 new super-ultra-ultimate-awoken evos that all make awesome systems that you'll want four whole teams of.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Actually, I may have to adjust my plans. After the latest spate of Awakenings I realized my options are limited to Yamato Takeru and ROdin. And disco Hera-Ur, I guess. Which isn't bad but also not 'sell the rest of your box to acquire' good. Same goes for all the others. Odin Dragon, of all things, would actually be the best choice, and even then mostly as a bind clearing sub.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Yeah, I can make that team. I guess the Ronias will be sacrificed for the cause. As long as my JP kaliseum team is different from my US one everything should be fine. Hopefully the dark $$$ dragon will be announced before the shiva one arrives to the US.

tzirean posted:

A.Isis isn't a bad choice at all, I suppose (DIza is great, too, but I'm holding out hope for a D.Kali). Plus with my Ra, my first L.Kali and the friend Ra, that's four +297s on my Ra team.

"A.Isis isn't a bad choice at all, I suppose" he says. Winning the lottery may be good. World peace is kinda nice, etc.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
We should probably have a spreadsheet somewhere of what each person has liquidated for MP. We can shorten it to "Liquid Shame'

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

trucutru posted:

"A.Isis isn't a bad choice at all, I suppose" he says. Winning the lottery may be good. World peace is kinda nice, etc.

I mean for +s! A.Isis is fantastic and I'm very lucky to have one, I'm just still mentally on the "+s are for leaders" train that it doesn't make any sense to be on now, if in fact it ever did.

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

trucutru posted:

Yeah, I can make that team. I guess the Ronias will be sacrificed for the cause. As long as my JP kaliseum team is different from my US one everything should be fine. Hopefully the dark $$$ dragon will be announced before the shiva one arrives to the US.

Conveniently, there's no dark Sonia yet. The next cash dragon had better be a dragon riding another dragon.

e: yup that was a typo SORRY SIR

Xenogenesis fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Sep 3, 2015

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Imagine four dragons at the edge of a cliff.

And those dragons are actually anime babes with tits.

PAD works that way.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

UchihaHirou posted:

We should probably have a spreadsheet somewhere of what each person has liquidated for MP. We can shorten it to "Liquid Shame'

Have you seen the padherders of some of the people in this thread? If there was any shame in there it is long gone. Just in this page we have someone admitting to having 6 rodins, that's an "investment" into the multiple thousands.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

trucutru posted:

Have you seen the padherders of some of the people in this thread? If there was any shame in there it is long gone.

He's seen his own padherder and that's enough. Trust me.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Xenogenesis posted:

Conveniently, there's no dark Ronia yet. The next cash dragon had better be a dragon riding another dragon.

Ronia is the dark Sonia because she covers devils. :ssh:

UchihaHirou posted:

2-3 years ago there was a spreadsheet of shame for IAP amounts at at this point that spreadsheet's figures would look like casual babby whale wannabe listings.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

trucutru posted:

Have you seen the padherders of some of the people in this thread? If there was any shame in there it is long gone. Just in this page we have someone admitting to having 6 rodins, that's an "investment" into the multiple thousands.

I have 3 apocalypse. How good/bad is this?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I have 3 apocalypse. How good/bad is this?

That's about a 0.14% in the DKali-o-meter.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
I have 3 ggys and I'm like super mad that they're only worth 5k instead of 15k because they were gfest exclusive when I pulled them dammit! :arghfist:

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything
I've done pretty bad in Star Vault before, but this is getting outright ridiculous. 30 Minutes in, I've had two runs with 2 + eggs, the rest of them were 50% none and 50% 1. Jesus. Got about 40 plus eggs, which I guess isn't terrible for only 3 stones spent. BestCat is +250, almost hypermaxed!

Ironsolid fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Sep 3, 2015

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Too many words about PAD.

I haven't whaled hard enough to even think about selling off monster for MP. I've got a couple of dupes but not enough to sell off.

I feel like if I have 2 or 3 of a monster then I might want to make both branching ults and the Awoken version. I'm going through my dupes and I think I want to keep them all.

My alt has:
2 Ronias and those are pretty useful. So far I've only made one of them an ult. I don't really need the both to be ults and I can use them both in no dupes dungeons.
2 Freyrs. He's got a branching ult. I have the Attacker one leveled but I might want that one and the dragon onw. Who knows what his Awoken version will be. I might want 2 of that.
2 Neptune. 1 is awoken. I haven't done anything with the 2nd yet but he currently has 2 other ults and I might want one of those for something in the future.
4 Verdandi. That one is cutting it close but she'll probably (is? I think she's getting a survey ult) get an ult and who knows what that will be.
3 GZL. I leveled up and occasionally still use 2 of them. Still doesn't have an ult.
3 Amaterasu. Has 3 ults already. I want to keep L/R since she's one of the few L/R monsters I have to run with Kirin. I do want to make her awoken version. I haven't made her L/L version but that's because I haven't felt like I needed it. I thought I might want L/L for a mostly light healer team but the Awoken one is also a healer. Probably the most likely one to sell off.
2 Kirins. I already made L/G since it's slightly better than L/L. She's getting an Awoken evo so I want to see what that one is first.
2 Baals. Lol. One covers L/D if I need it. So far that's just for DQXQ, since I never bothered to get a Hera-Sowilo, or if I need a light monster for All ATT needed Durga since I haven't made D/L Lilith yet. The other one is just in case.
2 Pandoras. If I ever skill them both up, I'd run 2 ults on a Pandora team. Currently they both rock out on my Durga team. One isn't ulted yet.
3 Durga. I've got one ult. I'll probably evo one in case I want to run no dupes. The third is going to stay un-evo'd for now since a x5 cost 15 monster who can run a rainbow team might come in handy.

My main has:
3 Freyr. I made and leveled attacker and dragon, still holding out for awoken.
3 Ame. Only one is leveled and ulted, the other 2 are just sitting there. She's been so good for my game that I hope her branching evo/Awoken versions are awesome. I can't really see keeping her current ult evo if they make her better though. I don't know what they might do to her to make me want more than one. I hope she eventually gets an evo that makes her bind-immune. A bind-immune bind-clearer in red would be amazing. If that version had a sub-par leader skill then I might want 2 Ame but I don't know what they could do to make me want 3. At most I'd sell 1.
2 Yamato. If I pull Gadius, I would want 2. He's already really good with one ult. Who knows what else he'll get.
2 Red Chester. I don't think I'll feel bad if I sell one.
2 Neptune. Awoken is my best blue leader currently. I can still use B/D occasionally.
2 Baals, 2 Apocalypse. I still kind of want to run all 4 of these with a Wukong lead. Dumb but IDC.
3 Yomis. gently caress it. One of each. Yomi was also my first god. It would be really hard for me to sell one off if it's got 3 evos. I'm absolutely making one awoken.

I've pulled a couple of dupe fairy tale and sticker girls but I've use those for awakenings for the most part. What I'm most curious about is how does MP relate to Tamadra. When is it better to sell for MP vs. evo and awaken? Does the chance for a skill up factor in?

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
L. Kali hypermaxed :toot:

Time to start working on SS Isis.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Where was that Awoken Amaterasu video again? I can't find it.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

Artificer posted:

Where was that Awoken Amaterasu video again? I can't find it.

This one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxxyELF6qKY

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

Yes, thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

GoodBee posted:

I've pulled a couple of dupe fairy tale and sticker girls but I've use those for awakenings for the most part. What I'm most curious about is how does MP relate to Tamadra. When is it better to sell for MP vs. evo and awaken? Does the chance for a skill up factor in?

MP is total poo poo, with retarded low value, for anything but buying mp-exclusive mons. A tamadra is 3,000 mp so you're basically spending 5 stones to get one. Even in the best case (farming mp during 10x mp events) you'll have to spend 300 stamina farming poo poo to buy that tama.

(In other words, sell the duplicates and then farm tamadras when their dungeon is up)

The only other good use for mp is for newbies to buy difficult to get materials so that they can evolve their leaders as fast as possible.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Sep 3, 2015

• Locked thread