Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mortley
Jan 18, 2005

aux tep unt rep uni ovi
Vine or gif of this dog falling down the stairs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj7KHD4qBKE but exploding at the end?

edit gently caress beaten by self http://imgur.com/gallery/Jdt1rRf

If you find the Vine with sound I'll still be grateful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
I know it's a long shot, but in one of the Post Your Desktop threads, someone posted some desktop-sized still shots from Alien. I think they were of the Nostromo's bridge during the opening scene with all the computer displays powering up.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Pastey
Jun 17, 2005
Some old crap, different roll of tissue
I'm looking for some pictures posted in GBS back in 2009. I don't have archives but the thread link is here:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3105924&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=11

Basically, forum's member Fuctifino posted some photos taken when scouting a location for an independent film in the south of England. They were taking pics of a ruined boathouse on Hooe Lake (pics of the ruins here: http://nikkigibbonsphotography.blogspot.com/2012/11/radford-parks-ruinswhite-lady.html).

He had a number of pics just showing ruins, but in one picture there is very clearly a creepy as hell looking old crone in one of the doorways. More specifically, I believe the "ghost" appeared in one the two doorways shown in this picture. Fuctifino was very specific that there was no one present except the photographer and movie director, and that no one could have entered the ruins without being seen. They saw no one and didn't realize what was on that one negative until they had it developed.

It's been a while so I don't recall if it was a forums hoax, but I doubt it since he carried the story on to another forum and gave a lot of personal details about the photos including his own name and phone number. Link to that thread here.

So I'm wondering if anyone may have kept these photos? As I said I don't have archives but given the age I'm willing to bet that the image links in that thread are dead. A friend and I were discussing creepy photos or films around last Halloween that can't easily be explained and I told him about Fuctifino's story.

I'd really love to see them again.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Pastey posted:

I'm looking for some pictures posted in GBS back in 2009. I don't have archives but the thread link is here:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3105924&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=11

Basically, forum's member Fuctifino posted some photos taken when scouting a location for an independent film in the south of England. They were taking pics of a ruined boathouse on Hooe Lake (pics of the ruins here: http://nikkigibbonsphotography.blogspot.com/2012/11/radford-parks-ruinswhite-lady.html).

He had a number of pics just showing ruins, but in one picture there is very clearly a creepy as hell looking old crone in one of the doorways. More specifically, I believe the "ghost" appeared in one the two doorways shown in this picture. Fuctifino was very specific that there was no one present except the photographer and movie director, and that no one could have entered the ruins without being seen. They saw no one and didn't realize what was on that one negative until they had it developed.

It's been a while so I don't recall if it was a forums hoax, but I doubt it since he carried the story on to another forum and gave a lot of personal details about the photos including his own name and phone number. Link to that thread here.

So I'm wondering if anyone may have kept these photos? As I said I don't have archives but given the age I'm willing to bet that the image links in that thread are dead. A friend and I were discussing creepy photos or films around last Halloween that can't easily be explained and I told him about Fuctifino's story.

I'd really love to see them again.

The entire thing is on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/23921876@N08/sets/72157616770306444/with/3622374758/

Pastey
Jun 17, 2005
Some old crap, different roll of tissue

You rock my friend! :cheers:

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

That is clearly a statue. Come on.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Dear Prudence posted:

That is clearly a statue. Come on.
But that would imply that the photographer (or at least, someone in the story chain) lied about nothing being there before the picture was taken. Surely ghosts are a more credible explanation.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
I'm trying to find a gif version of the 1 man 1 jar guy, where someone made his butthole into a monster thing eating the jar.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Requesting a comic of MGS3 Revolver Ocelot trying to show Naked Snake his fursona, with the latter shouting at the former that cats can't use revolvers.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Requesting a comic of MGS3 Revolver Ocelot trying to show Naked Snake his fursona, with the latter shouting at the former that cats can't use revolvers.

Come on man I just googled MGS3 Ocelot Fursona and it was the first result. You're lucky I adore MGS3 and this is funny

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
Saw this avatar earlier today and I remembered that there was a bunch of "crazy Mario" comics that were done in this style awhile back. Does anyone have them?

ElectricBlizzard
Jun 24, 2011

"I never met a monster I didn't like"

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

Saw this avatar earlier today and I remembered that there was a bunch of "crazy Mario" comics that were done in this style awhile back. Does anyone have them?

I remember these!
A quick google for "weird mario comics" brings you here http://www.chupnet.com/mario/ which seems to have all of them.

Maximum Tomfoolery
Apr 12, 2010

There's also this goldmine from 2007.

Bonus: http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/draw-mario-song/1/

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Does anybody have the picture of stupid family names in the graduation announcement? All of the children's names are spelled absurdly like Kaylyeigh and such, loving 'y's all over the place.

Regular Dude
Oct 17, 2008

marauderthirty posted:

Does anybody have the picture of stupid family names in the graduation announcement? All of the children's names are spelled absurdly like Kaylyeigh and such, loving 'y's all over the place.

It's not a picture, but is this what you're looking for?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/magazine/a-real-khyuty-pye/2014/06/19/47dcff4c-ea65-11e3-b98c-72cef4a00499_story.html

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's definitely in the same spirit, but what I'm looking for is more along the lines of the ads that families can take out in the back of yearbooks congratulating their child/sibling on graduating. This particular one had a few siblings and they were all so bad, like more punchable than the Apple/Starbucks family.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

marauderthirty posted:

It's definitely in the same spirit, but what I'm looking for is more along the lines of the ads that families can take out in the back of yearbooks congratulating their child/sibling on graduating. This particular one had a few siblings and they were all so bad, like more punchable than the Apple/Starbucks family.

Pretty sure that article is referring to the thing you're thinking of though--

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
I missed that somehow. BOOM! That's the one! Thanks!!!

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe
You've been F5ing this thread since you posted that question, haven't you.

CharlieWhiskey
Aug 18, 2005

everything, all the time

this is the world

stubblyhead posted:

That girl's nickname is going to be KY Jelly in high school

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

stubblyhead posted:

That family must be neon white.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe
I'm looking for the picture of a flyer in a comic store window. It says something to the effect of "please bathe before coming to play Magic, we shouldn't have to request this."

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

stubblyhead posted:

I'm looking for the picture of a flyer in a comic store window. It says something to the effect of "please bathe before coming to play Magic, we shouldn't have to request this."

"magic the gathering sign please bathe", first result on GIS.

leethasbro
Apr 11, 2005

Rat Enthusiast
First result on GIS (seriously we should not have to say this.)

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Someone took a screenshot of a goon confession from years ago (maybe around 2003) about how he was using spyware to try and get closer to this girl he was obsessed with, and finally got caught when he tried to hook up a web cam to her PC.

Or a link to the original post would work.

\/ THanks! SAclopedia had a link directly to the post.

Blistex has a new favorite as of 16:22 on Sep 3, 2015

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Blistex posted:

Someone took a screenshot of a goon confession from years ago (maybe around 2003) about how he was using spyware to try and get closer to this girl he was obsessed with, and finally got caught when he tried to hook up a web cam to her PC.

Or a link to the original post would work.

Search for Granos.

leethasbro
Apr 11, 2005

Rat Enthusiast
Then call the police.

chilihead
Nov 5, 2010

Is this real life, or is this fantasy?
Looking for a new Miami dolphins gif for SAS.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

Is there a current wallpaper thread? If not, can someone link me to old ones.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Verily I Shat posted:

Animated GIF of a guy in front a pc or something, he has a shaven head.

hes eating ceral maybe

hes like "Aw...no..." disgusted

Goes for another spoonful and is fully repulsed and just stands up and walks off.

No....nope.....

Still looking for this.

Thanks anyone who can assist.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Verily I Shat posted:

No....nope.....

Still looking for this.

Thanks anyone who can assist.

I can't believe I actually found this, I was looking for it last time too.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

trapped mouse posted:

I can't believe I actually found this, I was looking for it last time too.

You Freaking Genius!!! Thank you!!!

Not Very Metal
Aug 3, 2007

Shit Fuck Shit Fuck!
anyone have "a sad day" with the fire engine clip art, bald eagle, buildings, etc.?

Moscow Mule
Dec 21, 2004

Nothing beats the taste sensation when maple syrup collides with ham.
Why yes I do

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Not Very Metal
Aug 3, 2007

Shit Fuck Shit Fuck!
heck yeah, thanks

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Moscow Mule posted:

Why yes I do

Literally the best part about this is that it's draped over a chubby gut, you can just about make out the belly button by the fire truck bumper.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Moscow Mule posted:

Why yes I do

...because no other fonts quite carry the dignity and gravitas of Arial Bold and Cooper Regular.

BongParty
Dec 30, 2008
can someone post that forum screen cap of the guy talking about all his favorite video game and cartoon characters coming in to wish him a happy birthday?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

I saw some disturbing poo poo trying to search for this image, what clinched it was figuring out the exact wording of the original post. Use it well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

trapped mouse posted:

I saw some disturbing poo poo trying to search for this image, what clinched it was figuring out the exact wording of the original post. Use it well.

Oh dang, dude turned 40 this year! I wonder how he could top his 33rd, or if he still lives with his parents.