Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Pillowpants posted:

Boston is just airing it on another channel.
^^^ I'm on the West Coast.

Someone on reddit figured out you can use developer mode in Chrome and make the browser be geolocated from anywhere. I picked Atlanta Georgia because they aren't preempted tonight. :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/3b09ut/got_the_feeds_want_to_watch_the_show_live_online/

This only works if you have CBS All Access.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
From watching the feeds, they don't have any idea it's DE night so this could get interesting.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Shut up, Meg "The Human Bed".

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Haha Steve :barf:

Steve, you loving pussy!

Robnoxious fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Sep 4, 2015

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

And Meg is off to the jury house, to do the same thing she's been doing all along.

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

How are people cheering for Meg?

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
So aggravating

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Welp...

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Should make Vanessa sweat like they made Julia sweat, but will probably go james/johnny.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^
Julia is like the Danny Devito twin.

Clocks
Oct 2, 2007

I'm amused by the fish during the live episode.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Liz is a stone cold assassin tonight.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Oh FFS, Vanessa's back to her crying jag.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop

Robnoxious posted:

Looks like football is preempting BB for most of the country.
My usual CBS east coast feeds come out of NYC and Dayton Ohio which either are or will be airing football shortly.

If anyone finds a football free stream for the live East Coast airing shoot me a PM with a link. I'm still checking around but it's not looking too good. I can't even find a Global Canada stream like I could in the past. :(

If I find anything I'll pay it forward.

*** New York Market *** BB will air at it's normal time on WLNY-55

*** Los Angeles Market *** BB will air at it's normal time on KCAL-9

YOU'RE A HERO. Too bad I already saw spoilers while looking for the feeds.

I now officially hate the Chargers.

Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
At this point, what exactly is Vanessa's plan to make it past the final four?

I think it's "desperately hope that Johnny Mac wins HOH and puts up liz and julia". It's almost too late for her already, an Austin liz julia final 3 is looking more and more likely. I think Vanessa is the smartest player this season, but she missed her chance when Liz was on the block, and she may not get another.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

A perfect scenario for Vanessa is Johnny/Steve win HOH this week and take out Liz, Austin/Julia win HOH next week and take out Johnny/Steve, and she goes into the F4 comp with Julia, Austin, and Johnny/Steve where she's everyone's #2.

I think she's set up in a pretty good position. If Aus-Twins roll the next couple of weeks it would suck for her to go to F4 with them but Johnny/Steve have been better competitors. Its a blessing for Vanessa that Liz didn't throw HOH to Julia since Liz is the only competitor as strong as Steve/Johnny/Vanessa. Liz hosed up by taking herself out of this next HOH and not throwing DE HOH to Julia.

Even if Vanessa DOES end up at F4 with Aus-Twins she can probably convince Austin to throw to her so she can take out a Twin for him. He doesn't want to lose at F3 any more than she does.

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

Fuckin Steve lol. The most obvious move to get to the finals and have a claim for the win. But nope. *votes for Meg.

Superfans and "brainiacs" who have no understanding of basic game strategy are the worst.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^

STAC Goat posted:

A perfect scenario for Vanessa is Johnny/Steve win HOH this week and take out Liz, Austin/Julia win HOH next week and take out Johnny/Steve, and she goes into the F4 comp with Julia, Austin, and Johnny/Steve where she's everyone's #2.

People might even want to start taking her at this point because there's a pretty good chance she'll Russell Hantz out in front of the jury and just sit there bragging. Vanessa's good but she's not self-aware of social game.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Shakugan posted:

Fuckin Steve lol. The most obvious move to get to the finals and have a claim for the win. But nope. *votes for Meg.

Superfans and "brainiacs" who have no understanding of basic game strategy are the worst.

actually if they voted out julia and challenges played out the same, steve or johnny or james anyway wind up going, and johnny and steve are exposed to austwins and are a target.

Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm impressed with Steve, I didn't think he had it in him to make a big move like that. He looked totally nervous during the nomination ceremony.

And now this is Vanessa's game to lose. Her last real obstacle has been removed.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's like all of a sudden, Steve and John decided to play for the win instead of just loving around.

Clocks
Oct 2, 2007

Weekly post to mention how insufferable Vanessa is with her constant emotional "breakdowns."

mulletlummox
Feb 26, 2003

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
It's really pretty brilliant how Vanessa can cry on command.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
Holy poo poo! Not only can I not believe that Vanessa's suggestion worked, but I also can't believe how she was able to turn the twins against Austin (even if Liz seemed to make up with him).

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

God, Jessie is such a tool.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I was really disliking the twins, especially Liz, during their bit of turning against Austin, but after the reconciliation I was okay with them. It was an emotional day in a stressful, emotional game. They've been locked in a house for three months playing a pscyhological game. I have to cut them some slack.

Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Twin Cinema posted:

Holy poo poo! Not only can I not believe that Vanessa's suggestion worked, but I also can't believe how she was able to turn the twins against Austin (even if Liz seemed to make up with him).

Vanessa is amazing. She ruined the competition for Austin and the twins, turned the twins against Austin, and then managed to convince Austin that it was his fault for putting her in danger.

And how Julia was stupid enough to fall for Vanessa's suggestion in the competition, I can't understand. It was like, "Here, Julia, hit yourself in the head with this hammer. Trust me, it's a good idea". Julia, "Well, ok then!" THUNK.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Orange Sunshine posted:

Vanessa is amazing. She ruined the competition for Austin and the twins, turned the twins against Austin, and then managed to convince Austin that it was his fault for putting her in danger.
Vanessa has to win out via HOHs or POVs... EVERYONE is on to her.

JohnnyMac might be the only one that might still buy her sale of goods and that's debatable.

Blasting Julia into orbit insures she has to show her cards, to somebody.
With Liztin left still in play she must pick a side.
And each side know she's going to do another crying jag toward power if it isn't her.

Austin has been onto her for weeks but was too busy saving his Fingerbang Kewpie.
All of that changes today.

The game is a foot.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Orange Sunshine posted:

And how Julia was stupid enough to fall for Vanessa's suggestion in the competition, I can't understand. It was like, "Here, Julia, hit yourself in the head with this hammer. Trust me, it's a good idea". Julia, "Well, ok then!" THUNK.

Are there rules about crosstalk? I don't understand why Julia couldn't simply ask Liz and/or Austin who she should choose to compete against. "Hey guys Vanessa said to go against Austin, is that our best move?"

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

It's hard to imagine Liz stays tonight. She is much more of a threat.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^

Twin Cinema posted:

One thing is for sure, if she somehow wins nobody would ever be able to copy her strategy because it's changed about 1300 times.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
What? Crying for no reason? Taking any criticism as a personal attack that, you guessed it, leads to temper tamtrums and more crying? If she would chill a bit? I might like her but drat it gets old.

Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
It turns out that Vanessa is not just a poker player, but a highly successful poker player. Has she mentioned this to anyone in the house?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanessa_Rousso

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

She hasn't said how successful she was but she's hinted at it with AusTwins and has talked more and more openly about things as the season has gone on. Austin pretty much guessed it and told the Twins he thinks she's won millions but they didn't believe him.

blue squares posted:

I was really disliking the twins, especially Liz, during their bit of turning against Austin, but after the reconciliation I was okay with them. It was an emotional day in a stressful, emotional game. They've been locked in a house for three months playing a pscyhological game. I have to cut them some slack.

Yeah, I give Liz a pass since it was such an emotional couple of days and Vanessa was seriously loving with her head. Plus Austin was being a douche with the Judas stuff and wearing the necklace around the house and "I ruined my life for you" so it's understandable why she might be mad at him and think the worst. But once she was able to sleep she seemed to have a clearer head about it.

Julia's just a moron, though. First for listening to Vanessa and choosing Austin and then for letting Vanessa so easily convince her that it was all Austin's fault. Credit to Vanessa for doing it but god drat Julia is stupid and eats up everything Vanessa says.

But I think when Austin agreed with her he was just playing the game. He knew Van tried to gently caress him over but he also knows her and that she'd never admit it so he had to just play nice. Austin's usually a good,player but the paranoia pulled him out if that and into "Judas mode" when he was understandably worried he was being set up by Julia and Vanessa.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Sep 10, 2015

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
I'll admit, I got goosebumps when Julia confronted Vanessa, and they played the Dr. Will mastermind music...

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jesus, BB Recap Montage. When you lay it all out like that Vanessa is kind of scary.

Or Julia is dumb. Take your pick.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Vaness plays HARD. Can't take that away from her.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

STAC Goat posted:

Jesus, BB Recap Montage. When you lay it all out like that Vanessa is kind of scary.

Or Julia is dumb. Take your pick.

Both, equally

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
Loves his mama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Meg: My eviction came as a surprise to me.

Oh, Meg.

• Locked thread