Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Snapchat A Titty posted:

He's like one part Billy Ray Cyrus, one part Limahl of "Neverending Story" theme fame, and one part that guy with the peircings with the "come my lady, you're my butterfly" song.

You could just say "Country Riff Raff" and still get the point across

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

That kid does not want to be in that outfit, I can see the regret in his eyes

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Ozz81 posted:

You could just say "Country Riff Raff" and still get the point across

Country Riff Raff could just be Walton Goggins with a platinum grill though. I feel like I was more descriptive there.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

They're good, but I prefer hiring ELBOW.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Neddy Seagoon posted:

They're good, but I prefer hiring ELBOW.
Wait... those are different firms?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

Wait... those are different firms?

You don't know your rear end from your ELBOW?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

And...scene.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
One thing's for sure. Most reasonable people prefer ELBOW grease.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Scenes over, dude.

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

Parrotine posted:

That kid does not want to be in that outfit, I can see the regret in his eyes

Nah, he's just taking a dump in that outfit.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Gotta go fast indeed.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Is this even a kid?? This looks like a photoshop or just a very oddly proportioned adult.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Gotta grow fast?

Wendell
May 11, 2003

That kid's bizarre pose, inscrutable expression, dorky shoes and gigantic loving melon head all combine to make the worst photo of all time.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Wendell posted:

That kid's bizarre pose, inscrutable expression, dorky shoes and gigantic loving melon head all combine to make the worst photo of all time.

I love that pose. It's exactly how I imagine a kid would pose if some rear end in a top hat adult stuck him in a lovely costume and told him to "act" like he's running.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Finally found that bitch!

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

I grew up hating hamburgers because my mother put Mrs. Dash in them and there were pieces of what looked like maggots in my burgers. Turns out Mrs. Dash has rice in it.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Ok, fine.

Blind Rasputin has a new favorite as of 06:53 on Sep 6, 2015

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Blind Rasputin posted:

The mighty dicks. A few nights ago I saw this abdominal x-Ray in the ER. Guy had gone full rubber dong on himself and got it stuck up his rear end. I'll buy him an SA subscription so he can play destiny with us.

HIPAAs a hell of a thing, huh?

Baron von Eevl has a new favorite as of 14:54 on Sep 6, 2015

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I don't get it don't intestines bend around? How the hell does that go straight up to his loving lungs without taking a few wide turns?
Yeah I just googled the gastro tract and the literal first thing the large intestine does is bend to the right. Aren't there like, things? Membranes and such holding your guts in place? Do they bow to the indomitable will of a man with courage and a yea olde 3d printed dragon dick?

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Actually all those organs move around quite a bit if you manipulate them via insertion of something. The large intestine is also kind of "behind" a lot of your other organs (retro peritoneal gutters it sits in) so it has quite a bit of free space to get around.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Okay but shouldn't the last eight inches of that Goliath be piercing where I understand the diaphragm to be? He's bleeding septic into his own lungs, yes?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Baron von Eevl posted:

Isn't that fine because of the lack of identifying information? Also, if you're giving someone poo poo for breaking OPSEC on the internet, maybe edit out the place where you quoted the link to it.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Baron von Eevl posted:

Where's the personal information?

edit: ^^ Beaten. :argh: (must learn to refresh page)

Proteus Jones has a new favorite as of 07:40 on Sep 6, 2015

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Bored posted:

I grew up hating hamburgers because my mother put Mrs. Dash in them and there were pieces of what looked like maggots in my burgers. Turns out Mrs. Dash has rice in it.

Are you sure it wasn't weirdly cut onion flake? I don't use premade seasoning blends a lot but I can't find any reference to any variant of Mrs Dash containing rice (and why would uncooked rice be in a seasoning blend? or any other unflavoured grain?)

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

three-horns never play with long-necks

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

It's not a hippo thing, no information whatever.

Also, the guy in the picture is confusing me. That giant dong is sticking out of his butt, or is the whole thing in there, cause I can see his wiener which makes me think he was face up.

I also don't know how anatomy works

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Yes to be clear it's not a hipaa violation. There's websites all over the place with medical pics cleansed of stuff just like this. The grey area is always, what if someone here knew this person and knew the incident (that'd be hard since they would've never seen this image) and is seeing all of us make dong jokes about them. That's like, extremely rare but it does happen.

A medical student in Puerto Rico, I think it was, got fired for posting a picture of a ladies vagina on Facebook with the caption "about to catch a baby!" But that's a different story all together.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Blind Rasputin posted:

Yes to be clear it's not a hipaa violation. There's websites all over the place with medical pics cleansed of stuff just like this. The grey area is always, what if someone here knew this person and knew the incident (that'd be hard since they would've never seen this image) and is seeing all of us make dong jokes about them. That's like, extremely rare but it does happen.

A medical student in Puerto Rico, I think it was, got fired for posting a picture of a ladies vagina on Facebook with the caption "about to catch a baby!" But that's a different story all together.

They were gonna throw a baby into a vagina?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Blind Rasputin posted:

Well thee were other pics on that account that showed what really looked like a hospital, and what looks like a pretty distinct skyline. I bet someone familiar with that city could easily figure out what hospital that is and honestly I've heard of people losing their jobs for less.

But yeah I edited his link out of my quote.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Baron von Eevl posted:

Well thee were other pics on that account that showed what really looked like a hospital, and what looks like a pretty distinct skyline. I bet someone familiar with that city could easily figure out what hospital that is and honestly I've heard of people losing their jobs for less.

But yeah I edited his link out of my quote.

Yes thanks. And also, what service can you use to link pictures that doesn't allow people to see your others? Still learning.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Imgur will let anyone see that picture, including people that don't have a direct link, but you don't need to upload them to an account so you can just have them uploaded on their own.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

subpar anachronism posted:

Are you sure it wasn't weirdly cut onion flake? I don't use premade seasoning blends a lot but I can't find any reference to any variant of Mrs Dash containing rice (and why would uncooked rice be in a seasoning blend? or any other unflavoured grain?)

Maybe? I just know that my mom told me it was rice when I mentioned they looked like maggots.

Edit: or maybe someone else suggested that's what it was and claimed that mrs. dash had rice in their mixes? I just know it was a long time ago.

Bored has a new favorite as of 19:01 on Sep 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Bored posted:

Maybe? I just know that my mom told me it was rice when I mentioned they looked like maggots.

Edit: or maybe someone else suggested that's what it was and claimed that mrs. dash had rice in their mixes? I just know it was a long time ago.

Your mom fed you rotten meat, sorry to break it to you.

• Locked thread