Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Not only am I fat, I want to know how fat exactly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
The irony is that only a lazy fat person would buy a BMI calculator feature on a scale, as though it's hard to use a calculator online knowing your height.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Lascivious Sloth posted:

The irony is that only a lazy fat person would buy a BMI calculator feature on a scale, as though it's hard to use a calculator online knowing your height.

Would the fact that I am lazy have something to do with that I am fat?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Lascivious Sloth posted:

I don't see BMI on the readout. All I see is mass in kg and body fat % (which is measured via capacitance).

Where are you getting BMI?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

flosofl posted:

Negative pressure, or is it that easy to over torque the lid?

Maybe a little of both. I only ever use it for beer.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
sorry i'm drunk and making GBS threads liquid. proceed

App13
Dec 31, 2011

Lascivious Sloth posted:

sorry i'm drunk and making GBS threads liquid. proceed

I like your honesty.

I bought a $3 Danish and a black coffee because I'm a college student now and that's what we do? Idk, I'm the oldest in all my classes and the youngest in the veteran center. I'm not quite sure what anyone does these days.

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT
Jun 30, 2008

nike elite shinsens

first pair of sneakers since I was in high school that werent for running

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

GoPro Hero 4 Black action cams were available on adorama for 400 so I got one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Erudite Sybarite
Jun 11, 2007

Is that a first edition? I'm oddly aroused.

Bye bye money!

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

Just bought a big rear end rug. Was on sale 80% off, from like $1000 to $200. My wife and I have been needing a rug for our living room for like two years, and now we're finally going to be slightly-less-dusty civilized people!

Also I bought a winter jacket, because the Columbia Sports Outlet was having a 30% off sale plus a clearance rack - pretty boss hogg winter coat for $60

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Erudite Sybarite posted:

Bye bye money!

I like those shoes.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
My wife recommended I grab this hoodie, so I did while it's on sale for 2 more minutes:

From here

Really wish it wasn't video gamed themed, but what can you do. Doesn't look like it has nerdy logos or anything.

Ragequit has a new favorite as of 15:07 on Sep 6, 2015

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Ragequit posted:

My wife recommended I grab this hoodie, so I did while it's on sale for 2 more minutes:

From here

Really wish it wasn't video gamed themed, but what can you do. Doesn't look like it has nerdy logos or anything.

First off, tables.

Second off, those things are usually poo poo quality and look terrible. There's a macro out there that proves my point, but it has some pretty nasty slurs in there for some reason so I won't share that.

Coffee And Pie has a new favorite as of 15:05 on Sep 6, 2015

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Erudite Sybarite posted:

Bye bye money!

I don't think these will protect your ankles either

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Coffee And Pie posted:

First off, tables.

Second off, those things are usually poo poo quality and look terrible. There's a macro out there that proves my point, but it has some pretty nasty slurs in there for some reason so I won't share that.

If you're a 150cm tall dude who weighs about 40kg, it'll fit fine.

e: Oh wait I thought it was from that other place so :shrug:

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Coffee And Pie posted:

First off, tables.

Whoops, phone posting so I forgot the t in timg. Fixed.

I can't imagine the quality is bad enough to evoke such a crazy macro unless it's made of potato burlap sacks or something. I guess I'll find out the quality soon enough. I need more stuff for the fall, so even if it only lasts a season it's fine for the price.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Ragequit posted:

Whoops, phone posting so I forgot the t in timg. Fixed.

I can't imagine the quality is bad enough to evoke such a crazy macro unless it's made of potato burlap sacks or something. I guess I'll find out the quality soon enough. I need more stuff for the fall, so even if it only lasts a season it's fine for the price.

Here, I made a new version of that macro where the offending slur is replaced with something less hateful.

Erudite Sybarite
Jun 11, 2007

Is that a first edition? I'm oddly aroused.

kloa posted:

I don't think these will protect your ankles either

I'm going to be the fanciest corpse.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Coffee And Pie posted:

Here, I made a new version of that macro where the offending slur is replaced with something less hateful.

Who would have thought that a picture of a well lit mannequin would look better than a bathroom selfie? The person who originally made that image has some issues. Like I said, it was only $30. If it lasts a season that would be just fine. If it makes you happier, here is a higher quality purchase that just arrived:

Please don't tell me there is also a macro with sad laundry room selfies about this being hand knit/welded by children in China.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ragequit posted:

Who would have thought that a picture of a well lit mannequin would look better than a bathroom selfie? The person who originally made that image has some issues. Like I said, it was only $30. If it lasts a season that would be just fine. If it makes you happier, here is a higher quality purchase that just arrived:

Please don't tell me there is also a macro with sad laundry room selfies about this being hand knit/welded by children in China.

Your second washing machine is missing the detergent hatch.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Jerry Cotton posted:

Your second washing machine is missing the detergent hatch.

Damnit China!

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

Coffee And Pie posted:

Thanks for removing the hateful, hurtful words.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Not my style but those sweat shirts and jackets are not terrible. Most people won't even know it's some dumb video game thing.
Have you even been to a mall lately? None of these things would stand out at all.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

LingcodKilla posted:

Have you even been to a mall lately?

What is this, 1995?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

My Facebook feed always shows some site from New Zealand advertising video game themed jackets. I guess because I bought my brother an Assassin's Creed hat he wanted like 4 months ago? I don't know how Facebook's advertising algorithms work.

They're also about $30 but they claim to be leather so I can't imagine how crappy those are.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Jerry Cotton posted:

What is this, 1995?

I'd agree but I got stuck in Pensacola for 6 months this year and the mall was a thing still for the locals.

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

Ragequit posted:

Not the same models but I have a samsung washer/dryer and dishwasher and all three are tanks. You'll like them.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Digital_Jesus posted:

Not the same models but I have a samsung washer/dryer and dishwasher and all three are tanks. You'll like them.

Love them other than the "finished" jingle. Sounds like an ice cream truck which is a little goofy.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Digital_Jesus posted:

Same and same, plus fridge

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Ragequit posted:

Love them other than the "finished" jingle. Sounds like an ice cream truck which is a little goofy.

I have a no-frills top loading Samsung HE washer and I can turn the jingle off, I would expect you can do the same with a higher-optioned model...?

colas
Feb 14, 2007

I understand having a jingle for when the washing or drying is done. I don't understand why they both have a shorter jingle when I open the door. Now you're just showing off.

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

Hell no the goddamn best thing about the samsungs is the happy little tune they sing when they're done. They're just so drat proud of what they did and they want you to know it!

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Coffee And Pie posted:

"Final fantasy character" is exactly what I thought when I saw ragequit's hoodie.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Geoj posted:

I have a no-frills top loading Samsung HE washer and I can turn the jingle off, I would expect you can do the same with a higher-optioned model...?

You can. I would just prefer a shorter one. Off -> Beeps -> Laundry Rave would be the ideal options.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Just sent this as a gift to someone it felt appropriate for

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Just got a Manfrotto RC2 Quick Release plate:

... and a mount for my iPhone

to use with my Rapid Arm so I can easily scan in the days meeting notes to tag, annotate and add to Evernote.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Misread that as manfrottage for a second

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Manfrotto is my poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Manfrottowns.