Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

That bun looks delicious, but are the sesame seeds burnt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Ron Jeremy posted:

Probably not. There are several different colors of sesame seeds including black.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Ron Jeremy posted:

Nope. Black sesame.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.
Double burg'ed today cause I went thinner on the patties than I normally do. Tasty burger.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Would

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
nice work there

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois
Not a burg, but the new mcdonalds buttermilk chicken sandwich has one of the best fast food buns ever.

It's a pretty good imitation of the chick-fil-a deluxe chicken sandwich but the bun is really, surprisingly good for any burger place, much less mcdonalds. The one I got actually looked better than this pic, the whole sandwich looked like what you'd see on the menu which tripped me out. It was a perfect toasted chocolate brown on top, smooth with no cracks or burnt spots. It behaved like a normal sponge dough bun but had a way better appearance and flavor.

If only they could use this bun type on more burgers :smith:

Minarchist fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Aug 30, 2015

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Take that lettuce and tomato off,
put dill pickle slices on that, and we're talkin.

I eat baby skin
Nov 30, 2003
Fresh from the nursery

Minarchist posted:

Not a burg, but the new mcdonalds buttermilk chicken sandwich has one of the best fast food buns ever.

It's a pretty good imitation of the chick-fil-a deluxe chicken sandwich but the bun is really, surprisingly good for any burger place, much less mcdonalds. The one I got actually looked better than this pic, the whole sandwich looked like what you'd see on the menu which tripped me out. It was a perfect toasted chocolate brown on top, smooth with no cracks or burnt spots. It behaved like a normal sponge dough bun but had a way better appearance and flavor.

How high were you when you posted this?

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Is that a thick slice of ham, or... what is it?

Looks good regardless.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

I eat baby skin posted:

How high were you when you posted this?

Can neither confirm nor deny. All I know is it's a pretty good bun for burgs even if it wasn't on a burg.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Minarchist posted:

Carl's Jr./Hardees is also pushing some similar buns on some of their more expensive burgers. They are really good for fast food buns, but I can't imagine what goes into making them that way.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I'd eat that chicken burg.

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004

Kurtofan posted:

I'd eat that chicken burg.

Me too.

In fact, I think I will go out this morning and do just that since I will be out and about anyway :)

EDIT: It was not bad at all. Better than expected! Would do again :)

Disco Salmon fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Sep 1, 2015

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

Wolfy posted:

Carl's Jr./Hardees is also pushing some similar buns on some of their more expensive burgers. They are really good for fast food buns, but I can't imagine what goes into making them that way.

If they're brioche buns like I've seen them be called before, the answer is "lots of extra butter, eggs, and probably sugar."

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

The meat is courtesy of a cow from Vermont's Royalton Farms, there's cheese melted over both patties, the topping is a caramelized onion and roasted mushroom relish (giving just the right hit of both sweet and earthiness), and the buttered bun is a Martin's potato roll.

butros fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Sep 1, 2015

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
That's a giant (and delicious) burger!

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
That burger was so big it broke the table hahaha no but seriously you might want to thumbnail it.

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/britains-biggest-burger-monster-12-6367284

gently caress this guy

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
That is a disgrace.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

honestly what the gently caress is the point of any burger you can't actually hold in your hands?

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Enourmo posted:

honestly what the gently caress is the point of any burger you can't actually hold in your hands?

Why climb everest? Because it can be done.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Burged. It's two 80/20s on a potato roll, provolone cheese, ketchup and mustard on bottom, mayo on top. Bread and Butter pickles and a butter lettuce leaf were added in post.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

yum!

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Grilled onions, pickle relish, and a sweet sriracha sauce that I will not be buying again (Kinders brand, tastes like sriracha and ketchup mixed together, not horrible, but not what I want.)

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Where your cheese at bro?

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT

Fenrir posted:

Where your cheese at bro?

This.

This is perfect.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

The Burger Gremlin

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Black pepper crust, smoked
bleu cheese, horseradish
sauce, caramelized onions

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Moey posted:

This.

This is perfect.

There we go, now I see some cheese, that's legit.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?
Aioli, gherkins, tomato relish and cheddar. This was cooked a pretty perfect medium rare. From Chur Burger in Sydney.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Norns posted:

bleu cheese, horseradish

Big Willy Style posted:

Aioli, gherkins, tomato relish and cheddar. This was cooked a pretty perfect medium rare. From Chur Burger in Sydney.

oh my

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Oh my gently caress

She Bangs the Drums
Oct 17, 2009

by VideoGames
behold

The Peanut Butter Pickle Bacon Burger from Killer Burgers in Portland, Oregon

Peanut Butter Sauce, Pickles and Bacon. Duh

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

She Bangs the Drums posted:

behold

The Peanut Butter Pickle Bacon Burger from Killer Burgers in Portland, Oregon

Peanut Butter Sauce, Pickles and Bacon. Duh

that looks p nice

the colour of the sauce makes me think of peppercorn sauce which I'd like to try on a burg

THE MACHO MAN
Nov 15, 2007

...Carey...

draw me like one of your French Canadian girls

Norns posted:

bleu cheese, horseradish

gently caress yeah

Big Willy Style posted:

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Big Willy Style posted:

gently caress. Yes. I'd wreck it like I stole it.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
new orleans eats

peanut butter bacon burger from yo mama's

cowbell burger

company burger featuring erect bacon penis

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT

That bun looks glorious, along with the bacon dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Will always love me a good Pat LaFrieda burg. Cheddar, caramelized onions, and sugar cured bacon.

• Locked thread