Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Monogatari?
This poll is closed.
Deishuu "Dilbert as gently caress" Kaiki 133 84.18%
Some other dope, who cares 25 15.82%
Total: 137 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

the wildest rear end posted:

Guess he's not Freeman anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Namtab posted:

"Newtypes"

Newtypes are the opposite of autistic

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Same

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Droyer posted:

Just before that he mentioned Dangaioh and Great Mazinger by name, is what i meant.

Kamille refers to himself as autistic in Zeta.

Kamille ain't auticstic, he's just a punk kid

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

:ughh:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

dubs, not even once

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

How about that Jared guy from Subway am I right? lol

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
My best friend in freshman year of high school was a Hetalia fan. Also she wrote fanfics about characters from Trauma Team being gay for each other. She was pretty cool, and she let me borrow a shitload of rad DS games from her (like 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors,) so on the whole Hetalia fans have done me right.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I wonder how likely the MarshalBanana posting on the ANN forums is to be the guy who got permabanned here for being a pedo.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

The Colonel posted:

this guy's name is Lazy Hemisphere

Are these all characters from Falcom games? Because their designs consistently own

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Erg posted:

Are these all characters from Falcom games? Because their designs consistently own

yeah, and yeah

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Radio Spiricom
Aug 17, 2009

lol

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

he's cute

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Victor Joseph Mignogna

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkO2_LdgSas

Radio Spiricom
Aug 17, 2009

the word filter really brings it to another level

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Would.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Metal Slug 3 1CC progress report: cleared the first two stages without dying, then got chumped several times in a row halfway through the third.

The road is yet long.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Radio Spiricom posted:

the word filter really brings it to another level

WHAT THE EVERLOVING gently caress?

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Srice posted:

Namtab bumping the Madoka thread made me check and I think Seafood's mod challenge made LJ stop posting altogether, haha

Namtab posted:

The optimal outcome

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

wheres k.flaps...he still needs to turn on his gatari av. oh no....what if someone killed k flaps

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

The Devil Tesla posted:

Victor Joseph Mignogna

lol

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

rereading dragon ball and just want to say I feel Videl is an often forgotten tomboy. Well, at least I forgot.

Anyway anime chat thread tomboy appreciators and aficionados, what I really want to know is which Videl do you prefer? Long or short hair? Short hair is normally best, but with her long hair she has the Lana hair tie cylinder things which are top tier. I'm stumped.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Erg posted:

yeah

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

alcharagia posted:

My best friend in freshman year of high school was a Hetalia fan. Also she wrote fanfics about characters from Trauma Team being gay for each other. She was pretty cool, and she let me borrow a shitload of rad DS games from her (like 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors,) so on the whole Hetalia fans have done me right.

One time she asked me to read her gay fanfics so I did and she got one character's real name wrong (because it's never given in-game) and so the next morning I ran up to her and shouted "HIS NAME IS ERHARD MULLER" and she said "I loving HATE THAT NAME" and that was pretty fun.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
hell gently caress it everybody go watch the pedogeddon ep of brasseye if you haven't yet, it's good and is all about england being a country of pedophiles

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d3ZxfCIa0Y

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Cool sword, cooler babe.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcU7FaEEzNU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

I like how she's rocking that Boob Ribbon and still looks less goofy than the girl from Danmachi. :pervert:

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

alcharagia posted:

One time she asked me to read her gay fanfics so I did and she got one character's real name wrong (because it's never given in-game) and so the next morning I ran up to her and shouted "HIS NAME IS ERHARD MULLER" and she said "I loving HATE THAT NAME" and that was pretty fun.

Agent Navel.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Wark Say posted:

I like how she's rocking that Boob Ribbon and still looks less goofy than the girl from Danmachi. :pervert:
That's not exactly a difficult achievement.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

:love:

• Locked thread