Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mooseykins
Aug 9, 2013

Triangle tits and an annoying sex voice?

Fuuuuck youuuuu sluuuut!
Today i had to deliver some stuff to the Ford stand at the Goodwood Revival show. Got lost, drove my van up the Goodwood hillclimb course. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
This year's fastest time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMPAaT9ZK0k

Wish that car was going to Australia for world time attack this year.

Mooseykins
Aug 9, 2013

Fuuuuck youuuuu sluuuut!

I think i hit 30mph at one point.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

I rather see pictures of a sexy rear end Genny then some slow rear end Lesbaru or rainbow colored Miata. Sorry not sorry.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
We had a genesis shop car and I hated that thing. It had KWs and a downpipe and tune and some other stuff and it still sucked.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

It was probably a BK1 with a turbo the size of my ballsack (tiny).

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Mooseykins posted:

I think i hit 30mph at one point.
Yeah, but that's with a cup of tea (six sugars) in one hand and a bacon buttie in the other, yelling "ORRIGHT LUV" at a female corner marshal as you swerve to stop that minicab wanker behind you from overtaking.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

mariooncrack posted:

I did my first oil change yesterday.

Risking opening a 55-gallon drum of worms here with oilchat, but which filters should I be using? (directed to the thread in general) Wix/OEM/anything-but-Fram? They're all within a few $ of each other.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I rather see pictures of a sexy rear end Genny then some slow rear end Lesbaru or rainbow colored Miata. Sorry not sorry.

Defend that purchase a bit more, I still hear a little bit of remorse in your voice.

All cars are rad in their own way, it's the drivers that ruin them.

InitialDave posted:

Yeah, but that's with a cup of tea (six sugars) in one hand and a bacon buttie in the other, yelling "ORRIGHT LUV" at a female corner marshal as you swerve to stop that minicab wanker behind you from overtaking.
Mooseykins seems like more of a Ploughman's man to me

MustardFacial fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Sep 7, 2015

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

The only remorse I will have will be trying to drive it in the snow this winter. Been stashing away money every week to hopefully buy a beater Jeep or something tho.

Mooseykins
Aug 9, 2013

Fuuuuck youuuuu sluuuut!

InitialDave posted:

Me.txt

AWRIGHT DAAAARLIN'? WAHEEYYYY LADSLADSLADS.

Also, 30 copies of The Sun on the dash, 2 Screwfix catalogues and a Nuts Magazine tits poster on the bulkhead.

fjelltorsk
Sep 2, 2011

I am having a BALL

Mooseykins posted:

You're my hero.

Also, please tell me those are Hella LED spots on the front?

Yes, yes they are. it even has a mild tune that increases mileage and power, (or so they say) i have a feeling this will be dads car on most weekdays, the wife can charge for free and park gratis at the hospital in the tesla.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Mooseykins posted:

Me.txt

AWRIGHT DAAAARLIN'? WAHEEYYYY LADSLADSLADS.
That's how we all act when driving a van, though, don't deny it.

Mooseykins
Aug 9, 2013

Fuuuuck youuuuu sluuuut!

fjelltorsk posted:

Yes, yes they are. it even has a mild tune that increases mileage and power, (or so they say) i have a feeling this will be dads car on most weekdays, the wife can charge for free and park gratis at the hospital in the tesla.

Awesome. Are they insanely bright? I've been toying with the idea of spending a small fortune on some for a while.

Congrats on the new truck, loving gorgeous. I really want one.

InitialDave posted:

That's how we all act when driving a van, though, don't deny it.

You know how we all bitch about BMW drivers, but when we drive one we drive the same way? Vans are the same. The second you start them up you're automatically in oval office mode and it can't be switched off with the engine running.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Mooseykins posted:

You know how we all bitch about BMW drivers, but when we drive one we drive the same way? Vans are the same. The second you start them up you're automatically in oval office mode and it can't be switched off with the engine running.

So do you do all your posting from inside the van or... :haw:

Mooseykins
Aug 9, 2013

Fuuuuck youuuuu sluuuut!

Pham Nuwen posted:

So do you do all your posting from inside the van or... :haw:

Much like the traction control on my van, my oval office mode cannot be completely disabled.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah this seems totally legit and in no way an organ harvesting setup, right guys?

Comedy option, it's The Russian from Punisher and everything else promised is true

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

blk posted:

Suburb - why?

Just curious, I never figured out if you were staying in Eugene or moving to PDX.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

You'll get one wheel off, Vladimir will come from behind with a blackjack, then boom bathtub full of ice (with bottles of the promised booze).

Mooseykins
Aug 9, 2013

Fuuuuck youuuuu sluuuut!

14 INCH DICK posted:

Yeah this seems totally legit and in no way an organ harvesting setup, right guys?

Comedy option, it's The Russian from Punisher and everything else promised is true

drat. Why don't i have friends like that..?

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

One of my roomies teaches in the ghetto and his 6th grade creative writing class is loving gold. Laughing so hard right now.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Mooseykins posted:

You're British and drive a van.

Mooseykins
Aug 9, 2013

Fuuuuck youuuuu sluuuut!

iwentdoodie posted:

You're British and drive a van.

I knew there was a reason.

:(

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Mooseykins posted:

It's okay I am pretty sure I don't either

Mooseykins
Aug 9, 2013

Fuuuuck youuuuu sluuuut!

14 INCH DICK posted:

It's okay I am pretty sure I don't either

Only one way to find out.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Super Aggro Crag posted:

One of my roomies teaches in the ghetto and his 6th grade creative writing class is loving gold. Laughing so hard right now.

Don't be a tease.

Oil filters: Purolator or bust. :colbert:

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3740618

Follow an AI Goon at the WRC this weekend

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Mooseykins posted:

I knew there was a reason.

Move to the states. The accent alone will get you friends like that.

Still gotta ditch the van though.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

iwentdoodie posted:

Not if he looks anything like his avatar :v:

Mooseykins
Aug 9, 2013

Fuuuuck youuuuu sluuuut!

iwentdoodie posted:

I wish i could. Even getting into Canada seems more and more difficult the more i look into it.

Considering Spain at the moment, since i could legitimately pack up my poo poo and move there within 48 hours if i could find a job there.

iwentdoodie posted:

Still gotta ditch the van though.

Not sure i could do that.

leica posted:

(I look more like a Polish truck driver.)

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Awww yiss, went to the store and made some oyakodon while drinking some tasty Spanish wine. It was a real labor of love.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

leica posted:

I didn't say they'd be ATTRACTIVE friends like that

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Watched John Wick with the sound way up. He drove about in an old Mustang and played with it a bit on an airfield. Sounded so good. Also Keanu Reeves playing a part really well? What's going on here?? Greatly enjoyed that film.

mafoose
Oct 30, 2006

volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and vulvas and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dongs and volvos and dons and volvos and dogs and volvos and cats and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs
Best part about working the 3 day weekend? Nobody here.
Worst part about working the 3 day weekend? Nobody here to bs with.

Oh well, double time yesterday and today make it easier.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

88h88 posted:

Watched John Wick with the sound way up. He drove about in an old Mustang and played with it a bit on an airfield. Sounded so good. Also Keanu Reeves playing a part really well? What's going on here?? Greatly enjoyed that film.

John Wick is one the best action movies, full stop. The touches like Wick actually runs out of bullets / reloads, double tap etc.... just rolls into one amazingly well executed movie. Keanu's lack of expression changes also sells Wick as this unstoppable force of nature. It's much like Arnold playing the original Terminator - the lack of emotional range sells the concept rather than detracts.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

John Wick was loving awesome.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

John Wick is one the best action movies, full stop.
Mmm, I wasn't sure when I started watching it, but it was really good.

Besides, they killed his dog. Kill 'em all.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Fuuuck. Rear knock sensor in beatertruck ('00 GMC 4.8) is not removable- the hex just went crunch and started spinning. There's too much mud and crap around to safely pull the valley pan, there's not really enough room to get any fun extraction tools in there, Google says I have to hammer and chisel it out fuel-sender-lock-ring-style but I'm not sure the stud is going to take much of that. Anyone know a trick for these?

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Mooseykins posted:

Gabby's roommate could just as well be someone you don't want to see in revealing clothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Gabbys room mate is Pavel Petel :getin:

• Locked thread