Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
the fight would of went even better if ace didn't die right at the start too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigLeafyTree
Oct 21, 2010

Incoherence posted:

5Jungz just threw that teamfight somehow.

PA made a mistake that got her killed, but the other team blew absolutely everything on her and committed really hard for it. It was actually a really close game I think because fights could swing entirely based on the execution. A cancelled blink, a good or bad BKB use, a well timed Lotus Orb, etc could all have made a huge difference.

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008

stoutfish posted:

i can't believe people in this thread are falling for the hyper carry masturbatory line of thought.

you can't win if you are 30k gold behind, they didn't show the gold graph because they want to make the game seem closer than it actually is by invoking the inevitability of pl even though they had the tools to deal with him.

God this is some bullshit. They were like 8k behind in gold at 50 minutes. PL IS a hyper carry -- he can nearly solo carry games by hitting critical mass and their supporting lineup (SD, ES, Rubick, Razor) was great to pair with him.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
http://ask.fm/BlitzDota/answer/130593871334

Blitz owns

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

realtalk, the Capitalist/Blitz combo is growing on me as far as entertainment value is concerned.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

RiskyChris posted:

God this is some bullshit. They were like 8k behind in gold at 50 minutes. PL IS a hyper carry -- he can nearly solo carry games by hitting critical mass and their supporting lineup (SD, ES, Rubick, Razor) was great to pair with him.

He does tend to run into issues with his hypercarrying when the top networth hero in the game is an enemy PA with empower.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

RiskyChris posted:

more like 15-20k behind at 50 minutes. and he didn't solo carry that game, did he

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR SUNSFAN'S DIGITAL CHAOS

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
KotlGuy's mic isn't on :goleft:

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
RTZ and EE are streaming the game http://www.twitch.tv/arteezy

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

RTZ on ROOT: "This team is terrible theres no way they win? This isnt going to be hype at all"

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
ee and rtz love to poo poo on root, it's great

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Someone better be listening to this Blitz story because :yikes:

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

jaky mao classic

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

EE/Rtz is already best post TI cast

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

lol. bottle shot down on screen and they didn't notice

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Omniknight and Bloodseeker what is this a loving pub?

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Internet Kraken posted:

Omniknight and Bloodseeker what is this a loving pub?

It must be, Waga's playing.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

This is just true, genuine NA Dota.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Lina with Bloodstone/BoT/Euls. ???????

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
EE/RTZ cast is so amazing right now.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

This roast cast

loving 5/5

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Gotta eat with the fam

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Why does Arteezy even still live at home he makes like $600 an hour staring at a timer go up while a computer lady voice insults him

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Anyone else hearing really quiet techno music in the background on the BTS stream, or am I going crazy?

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Peanut President posted:

Anyone else hearing really quiet techno music in the background on the BTS stream, or am I going crazy?

They might have the Deadmau5 music pack turned on and not realize it.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

drunken officeparty posted:

Why does Arteezy even still live at home he makes like $600 an hour staring at a timer go up while a computer lady voice insults him

Owning your own house is a lot of work he probably doesn't care about.

Peanut President posted:

I hear it and its not really quiet. They turn off hero voices but not this garbage music because ???

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

I think he lives in Vancouver, he would probably prefer living with his parents to paying out the rear end for some lovely apartment

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
rtz and ee hate this patch because the mid player gets all the farm

lol

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

That's definitely the Deadmau5 music pack.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Kick Waga

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Probably the worst Tusk I've ever seen. Definitely had the purge guide on lmao.

E: Rtz and ee have been kicked lmao

The REAL Goobusters fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Sep 8, 2015

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

Nothing screams insecurity like kicking out the joke casting team of RTZ and EE because they have more viewers.

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot

Hes a child lol

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
EE talks too fast and needs to enunciate better

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

is reddit melting down about bts stopping arteezy casting their tournament a day after they were howling about the rights of content creators to control their work (unless you're a musician)?

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Hey Arteezy and EE, did you guys get permission from all the participants to stream this event?If not I don’t think this is a proper usage of fair protocols. I demand that you stop the cast and get permission from everyone else before continuing or else I will contact my lawyer.

Human
Jun 9, 2004

REAL HUMAN. SAFE TO APPROACH.

Sphyre posted:

is reddit melting down about bts stopping arteezy casting their tournament a day after they were howling about the rights of content creators to control their work (unless you're a musician)?

commentary is different form just posting someone else's video whole sale

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
they are still casting the game, just from spec view. who cares anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fly Like Nimbus
Jun 17, 2015

Good Kappa Studios far better than BTS can ever hope to be

• Locked thread