Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.

DaveKap posted:

I'm confused. What is the monologue?

Hey so... why did anyone think that we were actually playing as Big Boss when at the very start of the game you see him shirtless and he doesn't have a big S scar on his chest? Kind of a lovely twist when you make it obvious that early...

I can't tell if you're kidding but Snake's scar was a fake. It was a jigsaw that he could use to escape if he ever got captured. He uses it to escape from jail after being tortured by Strangelove (if you didn't nab her keycard in the QTE).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

Okay one more question... There was a bunch of advertising about the game answering the ultimate question posed ever since MGS 3 came out. "What made Big Boss go evil?" So I beat the game and the only question I had answered is "How did Big Boss come back to life after he was killed in MG1?" I probably missed something because I didn't listen to all the tapes yet but drat, is the question seriously answered by a tape?

In It For The Tank posted:

I can't tell if you're kidding but Snake's scar was a fake. It was a jigsaw that he could use to escape if he ever got captured. He uses it to escape from jail after being tortured by Strangelove (if you didn't nab her keycard in the QTE).
I completely forgot this part. Never mind! (Actually now that I think about it, I nabbed the key card, so maybe I just never saw this scene?)

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

DaveKap posted:

Okay one more question... There was a bunch of advertising about the game answering the ultimate question posed ever since MGS 3 came out. "What made Big Boss go evil?" So I beat the game and the only question I had answered is "How did Big Boss come back to life after he was killed in MG1?" I probably missed something because I didn't listen to all the tapes yet but drat, is the question seriously answered by a tape?

Sort of, yeah.
If you care about the story, you should really listen to the tapes. At least all the yellow tapes.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

DaveKap posted:

I completely forgot this part. Never mind!

...The ending of MGS3 answers that question. His government betrayed him and used him as a tool and made him kill the only person he ever loved and respected. Then in Peace Walker you see how hosed up he is about it that he kind of falls apart and starts blaming The Boss and embraces his role as Big Boss so it's even further elaborated on. I don't know what people even wanted out of this game and I'm glad you don't play as Big Boss because his story is essentially already over and told. He's abandoned all his past principles and is basically Zero with more military acumen.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

TPP is more the story of how Huey ended up being the kind of guy to try to take his stepdaughter with him in his suicide.

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp

Under the vegetable posted:

I don't know what people even wanted out of this game

People probably wanted the scenes shown in the trailers.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

...The ending of MGS3 answers that question. His government betrayed him and used him as a tool and made him kill the only person he ever loved and respected. Then in Peace Walker you see how hosed up he is about it that he kind of falls apart and starts blaming The Boss and embraces his role as Big Boss so it's even further elaborated on. I don't know what people even wanted out of this game and I'm glad you don't play as Big Boss because his story is essentially already over and told. He's abandoned all his past principles and is basically Zero with more military acumen.
Yeah, see, that's what I thought, which made it all the weirder that they were advertising this game to be the final explanation behind it. Ugh.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

MrBims posted:

Guess what: When you go see movies, most of the time there are scenes in the trailers that aren't in the movies. Big whoop. That's how trailers often work, by using misdirection and illusion to sell an audience on a product.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Guess what: When you go see movies, most of the time there are scenes in the trailers that aren't in the movies. Big whoop. That's how trailers often work, by using misdirection and illusion to sell an audience on a product.
Except movies get director's cuts and cut content on Blu-Ray/DVD so you can see what the trailer stuff was originally going to be used for. In TPP's case... well... :/

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Funky Valentine posted:

TPP is more the story of how Huey ended up being the kind of guy to try to take his stepdaughter with him in his suicide.

TPP is the story of how a pedophile is a vastly more sympathetic character the father of the victim.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Funky Valentine posted:

and how the fake big boss almost falls in love with a woman through their mutual love of violence, and mutual dislike of communicating in any other form, but then she has to go kill herself.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

MrBims posted:

Err, what? Everything that was in the trailers is in the game.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Jack Trades posted:

Except all the episode 51 content.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Jack Trades posted:

The part from the Nuclear trailer where he collapses in the middle of a burnt-out village was supposed to happen in Chapter 51, when the final MG battle ended up destroying a local village in the crossfire (which would have tied in nicely with making Venom execute all of the quarantine troops).

I also don't recall the "training child soldiers" scene being in the game, but I might have just missed it somehow. I think there's a village early in Africa where a dude is training children and maybe it plays there? I walked past it on accident.

edit: But yeah, to be fair, that is pretty much par for the course for trailers.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
I'm probably going to try my hand at fanfictioning up an TPP better plot and arc than this, once I actually have time to get the game and play through it. I'm curious to imagine what would've been possible with more narrative restraint.

Things to cut:
Parasites
Language
Psycho Plot Key
Man on Fire

Things to keep:
Phantom Ganon Snake
Most gameplay elements
The Huey dickery
SkullFace
Eli

Things to add:
Committing actual atrocities
Zero
Shrapnel hallucinations
A surprising twist at the end
More Mother Base interactions
Showing the descent
More interiors

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Please don't.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
You're in the spoiler thread, and you haven't even played the game and are now contemplating writing fanfiction. Buddy, get a hold on your life.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
He does it not for honor, but for you.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?

Discendo Vox posted:

I'm probably going to try my hand at fanfictioning up an TPP better plot and arc than this, once I actually have time to get the game and play through it. I'm curious to imagine what would've been possible with more narrative restraint.

Things to cut:
Parasites
Language
Psycho Plot Key
Man on Fire

Things to keep:
Phantom Ganon Snake
Most gameplay elements
The Huey dickery
SkullFace
Eli

Things to add:
Committing actual atrocities
Zero
Shrapnel hallucinations
A surprising twist at the end
More Mother Base interactions
Showing the descent
More interiors

The stuff about language is good, the game just handles it kind of dumb. If you want control over a population, then one of the first things you do is make them speak your language.

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.
I really like the language component of the story and, although parasites did just become proto-nanomachines, sacrificing the vocal cord parasites would mean getting rid of the Quarantine section and the Kikongo puzzle, which was excellent and made me feel very smart when I figured out even if it wasn't that hard (and also that having to manually go through your guys and pick out all of the Kikongo speakers was pretty annoying), so I'd object to their exclusion.

As for the Man on Fire, I liked it but it would have been better if, rather than being the actual angry revenant of Volgin, Big Boss saw visions and fought iterations of many of his former comrades and villains. That's what I expected from the trailers and I think it would be really interesting because they say that Venom will have hallucinations but it doesn't come up all that much, outside of Paz and the brief appearance of Skull Face's ghost - sorry - phantom. Their demonic appearances can be attributed to the fact that Venom had memories of them implanted in his psyche, so they're distorted by the freaky hypnosis that he underwent and the piece of metal sticking out his brain.

In It For The Tank fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Sep 8, 2015

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.
Yeah, I doubt there's going to be any DLC for this.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Buschmaki posted:

You're in the spoiler thread, and you haven't even played the game and are now contemplating writing fanfiction. Buddy, get a hold on your life.

Agreed. All the complaints that the game isn't enough like the fanfic they've been writing in their heads for the last six years is bad enough, but literally writing fanfic is crossing a line.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

So the end game conversation. Miller is basically siding with Venom Snake and Solid Snake while Ocelot chooses Liquid and his undying love for Big Boss?

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

Harlock posted:

So the end game conversation. Miller is basically siding with Venom Snake and Solid Snake while Ocelot chooses Liquid and his undying love for Big Boss?

They don't know quite how the Liquid / Solid thing is going to pan out yet, but essentially yeah, Ocelot remains loyal to the real BB while Kaz turns against him for basically casting aside Kaz and his role in getting Big Boss' dream started in the first place.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

and how the fake big boss almost falls in love with a woman through their mutual love of violence, and mutual dislike of communicating in any other form, but then she has to go kill herself.

Unless you see that sex garbage poo poo a mile away when she is laying on the ground at your mercy and the thought crosses your mind about why the gently caress did she have to kill that nice nurse that was changing my bedpan for nine years.

gently caress I stand by my statement that the game would be better with less/no story than what we got so I deeply regret letting Quiet live because cheevos were at stake. Besides everyone knows Diamond Dog is clearly the only buddy for you. If Diamond Walker had an affection meter that would have been close but instead he is just my parasite killer.

I spent my time in the game trying to make it harder because it was too loving easy with everything being solved with a tranq gun and a bionic man sprint punch. That reflex mode should never exist and I had to turn that poo poo off by then end of mission three. They only give you two of those super fun missions where they take away all your items and you gotta gank your way back to the top of the food chain with garbage guns. I just wish they ditched the whole handful of missions with difficulty modifiers and let us do a new game + with Extreme or Total Stealth always on. I am amazed people bitch about the helmets and riot suits when they go down in one punch like everyone else.

Oh yeah did anyone come up with a reason why we didn't get infected by the airborne virus that pointlessly cropped up in the Quarantine platform? I mean we had the same countermeasures as the Diamond dog rescue team and they were all 100% hosed. I don't understand why we needed more poo poo to throw on the pile for the Huey Hate bonanza. They had him pinned for Murder, Spying, Lying and literally being the worst person alive already.

Here let me write better stories in one sentence for MGSV

- You play as "The Boss" during WW2 and fight against Nazi Super Soldiers alongside your Cobra unit gaining the title of "Mother of Special forces". <-- This would be open ended as gently caress to write.
- You play as "Little John" (Raiden's son) when he is in his early 20s and deals with the Super AI that Sunny built to protect humanity but it decides to end the world when it sees all the PMCs rolling around and how much we love war. <--- This would be open ended as gently caress to write.
- You remake Metal Gear 1 and 2 into one game with the Metal Gear being an upgraded ZEKE from Peace Walker and you actually have to fight it this time around. <-- This will allow you to unfuck the foundation of the MGS Storylines.
- You play as "Jetstream Sam".

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

You can make every single mission in the game a "subsistence" mission by choosing to bring no weapons, items, or buddies. The enemies are even harder when you go back and replay missions. Turn off reflex mode and make every single mission OSP. Hell, you can get yourself injured and dirty for a 25% health penalty if you want it to be even harder.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Quiet is good actually but her sacrifice and the hatred for from the rest of DD is loving dumb because there isn't a reason for it really.

Like it's really easy to have written a reason for Kaz to hate her. She's an intel expert and the Skull Unit was guarding him, maybe she could have been the one interrogating him and the reason he lost all his limbs. Having tried to kill the Boss and Kaz, along with the laters grudge would have been enough to turn everyone against her.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Drinkfist posted:

Unless you see that sex garbage poo poo a mile away when she is laying on the ground at your mercy and the thought crosses your mind about why the gently caress did she have to kill that nice nurse that was changing my bedpan for nine years.

gently caress I stand by my statement that the game would be better with less/no story than what we got so I deeply regret letting Quiet live because cheevos were at stake. Besides everyone knows Diamond Dog is clearly the only buddy for you. If Diamond Walker had an affection meter that would have been close but instead he is just my parasite killer.

I spent my time in the game trying to make it harder because it was too loving easy with everything being solved with a tranq gun and a bionic man sprint punch. That reflex mode should never exist and I had to turn that poo poo off by then end of mission three. They only give you two of those super fun missions where they take away all your items and you gotta gank your way back to the top of the food chain with garbage guns. I just wish they ditched the whole handful of missions with difficulty modifiers and let us do a new game + with Extreme or Total Stealth always on. I am amazed people bitch about the helmets and riot suits when they go down in one punch like everyone else.

Oh yeah did anyone come up with a reason why we didn't get infected by the airborne virus that pointlessly cropped up in the Quarantine platform? I mean we had the same countermeasures as the Diamond dog rescue team and they were all 100% hosed. I don't understand why we needed more poo poo to throw on the pile for the Huey Hate bonanza. They had him pinned for Murder, Spying, Lying and literally being the worst person alive already.

Here let me write better stories in one sentence for MGSV

- You play as "The Boss" during WW2 and fight against Nazi Super Soldiers alongside your Cobra unit gaining the title of "Mother of Special forces". <-- This would be open ended as gently caress to write.
- You play as "Little John" (Raiden's son) when he is in his early 20s and deals with the Super AI that Sunny built to protect humanity but it decides to end the world when it sees all the PMCs rolling around and how much we love war. <--- This would be open ended as gently caress to write.
- You remake Metal Gear 1 and 2 into one game with the Metal Gear being an upgraded ZEKE from Peace Walker and you actually have to fight it this time around. <-- This will allow you to unfuck the foundation of the MGS Storylines.
- You play as "Jetstream Sam".

Nice meltdown.

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

You can make every single mission in the game a "subsistence" mission by choosing to bring no weapons, items, or buddies. The enemies are even harder when you go back and replay missions. Turn off reflex mode and make every single mission OSP. Hell, you can get yourself injured and dirty for a 25% health penalty if you want it to be even harder.
Actually as far as I know the game forces you to take a Hip Primary and Secondary, and the only way not to take a Bionic Arm is to play as someone other than Snake. You can choose not to take a Back item, but the other two don't give you an option except to take a different weapon. Subsistence rules aren't really possible to self-enforce, although I bet you could make a mod that makes all missions Subsistence.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
You are wearing a breath mask during the quarantine mission, and it seems to be transferred through blood, as explained in an audio tape.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

NutritiousSnack posted:

Quiet is good actually but her sacrifice and the hatred for from the rest of DD is loving dumb because there isn't a reason for it really.

Like it's really easy to have written a reason for Kaz to hate her. She's an intel expert and the Skull Unit was guarding him, maybe she could have been the one interrogating him and the reason he lost all his limbs. Having tried to kill the Boss and Kaz, along with the laters grudge would have been enough to turn everyone against her.

Kaz hates her because she obviously has something to do with the Skull unit that *did* gently caress up his unit and capture him. She has the same mimetic skin thing going on and she tries to ambush and kill Venom - there's plenty of reason for him to be suspicious / resentful of her presence on Motherbase, especially considering the thing Kaz is basically most afraid of is Cipher figuring out where they are and blowing them all to hell again. He thinks BB is essentially letting a Cipher agent waltz right onto the base just because she's a good shot - and he's not wrong.

This is why he becomes all crazy and paranoid and puts the "Big Boss is Watching You" posters everywhere. He feels like Venom isn't taking him seriously and is essentially being all passive-aggressive and stirring up poo poo, constantly trying to get everyone else to agree with him that Quiet is the enemy.

Grizzled Patriarch fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Sep 8, 2015

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

Nakar posted:

Actually as far as I know the game forces you to take a Hip Primary and Secondary, and the only way not to take a Bionic Arm is to play as someone other than Snake. You can choose not to take a Back item, but the other two don't give you an option except to take a different weapon. Subsistence rules aren't really possible to self-enforce, although I bet you could make a mod that makes all missions Subsistence.

why are they not possible to self enforce? dont use any weapons until you picked one up, or is your willpower that low?

i still agree that extreme, total stealth and subsistence shouldve been ng+ modifiers though, especially when extreme/total stealth existed in all other mgs games.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
My understanding is that there are also changes to item spawns/etc in the subsistence missions.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

OK I listened to all of the tapes now and god, gently caress the last Paz tape. That is dumber than anything else in the whole series. Don't worry Paz, I will remember the good old days, back when the entire plot of the Metal Gear series was done when 4 ended. Or when Peace Walker ended, since that game's plot was pretty good. Thanks.

Hey another dumb question from stupid me. Ziang Tan and Silent Basilisk. I understand someone named Tan Ziang apparently worked on the game, thus why he's in perma-lock, but why is there a question mark next to his lock? And Silent Basilisk is a great joke, some dude who looks like Castro who speaks no language but has the diplomat skill... but what's the point of having this character if he becomes the least skilled person in my squad?

If I order an ammo supply drop just to refill the ammo and silencer on my Wu, does literally everything else in that drop get given back to me when I collect it all? Including plant materials and other resources?

How long are supply outpost raids supposed to last, exactly? Comparably, how much time between when I complete a raid and it shows up again in my raid list? There's so many tiny little things I've wondered that the game doesn't explain. :(

How long until resource caches get respawned at the big bases? How long is my FOB locked down after being attacked? Which bases have the best resources?

Okay I'll stop. Nobody has to actually answer any of this but man, it'll be a while until gamefaqs has all the answers, huh.

DaveKap fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Sep 8, 2015

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Fun Fact: The Legendary Gunsmith looks like Big Boss and has the codename Grey Mongoose.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

DaveKap posted:

OK I listened to all of the tapes now and god, gently caress the last Paz tape. That is dumber than anything else in the whole series. Don't worry Paz, I will remember the good old days, back when the entire plot of the Metal Gear series was done when 4 ended. Or when Peace Walker ended, since that game's plot was pretty good. Thanks.

Hey another dumb question from stupid me. Ziang Tan and Silent Basilisk. I understand someone named Tan Ziang apparently worked on the game, thus why he's in perma-lock, but why is there a question mark next to his lock? And Silent Basilisk is a great joke, some dude who looks like Castro who speaks no language but has the diplomat skill... but what's the point of having this character if he becomes the least skilled person in my squad?

If I order an ammo supply drop just to refill the ammo and silencer on my Wu, does literally everything else in that drop get given back to me when I collect it all? Including plant materials and other resources?

How long are supply outpost raids supposed to last, exactly? Comparably, how much time between when I complete a raid and it shows up again in my raid list? There's so many tiny little things I've wondered that the game doesn't explain. :(

How long until resource caches get respawned at the big bases? How long is my FOB locked down after being attacked? Which bases have the best resources?

Okay I'll stop. Nobody has to actually answer any of this but man, it'll be a while until gamefaqs has all the answers, huh.

Silent Basilisk is the mute mujaheddin prisoner from the Honey Bee mission. You can actually do that mission again to get a version of him with upgraded stats. Nobody knows why he is permanently locked in, but the leading theory so far is that he is a really good diplomat and makes sure your R&D team doesn't get messed up by troublemakers.

Yes, anything you can't use from your supply drop gets refunded to you when you return to the ACC.

Outpost raids last different amounts of time based on the difficulty / rewards. Small ones last 30 minutes or so, long ones with good rewards can last around 3 hours. Nobody knows how long it takes before they cycle back in, as far as I know. It seems to be random, but completing more of the "main side-ops" (the ones with yellow dots) unlocks longer / higher-leveled raids.

Not sure how long it takes for the cargo containers to respawn, but after you find one it permanently appears on your map and you can hover over it. It will tell you if you have already collected it for that particular spawn or not.

Nobody is 100% sure about FOB timers. It *seems* like there is a 6-hour cooldown after an invasion (possibly only if you are playing offline), and it refreshes instantly every time you invade someone else.

Base Development platforms have the most resources to steal. There doesn't seem to be a difference in the amount of troops / resources you win for a successful invasion, though it may slightly favor taking troops from the strut that you invaded (i.e. if you get to the core of their R&D platform, you may or may not get a few more R&D people than anything else). Some platforms are easier to reach the core on than others. Base Development is pretty easy, as is Support (unless the defender shows up, then it is very hard). R&D is medium difficulty once you figure out the route, though it can be a chore if they have a ton of guards on duty. Command Center is probably the hardest because it has the most vertical space to move through and lots of open space to get spotted / shot up.

Grizzled Patriarch fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Sep 8, 2015

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Base Development platforms have the most resources to steal. There doesn't seem to be a difference in the amount of troops / resources you win for a successful invasion, though it may slightly favor taking troops from the strut that you invaded (i.e. if you get to the core of their R&D platform, you may or may not get a few more R&D people than anything else). Some platforms are easier to reach the core on than others. Base Development is pretty easy, as is Support (unless the defender shows up, then it is very hard). R&D is medium difficulty once you figure out the route, though it can be a chore if they have a ton of guards on duty. Command Center is probably the hardest because it has the most vertical space to move through and lots of open space to get spotted / shot up.
I meant in Single Player. I should have clarified. As far as I can tell, OKB Zero and the airports seem to have the most resources. Also the raids I'm talking about are specific to the ones that cut enemy resources, such as helmets and riot gear, not the generic ones. Thanks for the information!

Hey so who else is mad you can't chopper from place to place w/o going back into the ACC? Who else is mad that the resources at the Zoo never refresh? Who else is mad that you can't rename Pequad to Morpho because Morpho is obviously the better name. :mad:

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

DaveKap posted:

I meant in Single Player. I should have clarified. As far as I can tell, OKB Zero and the airports seem to have the most resources. Also the raids I'm talking about are specific to the ones that cut enemy resources, such as helmets and riot gear, not the generic ones. Thanks for the information!

Hey so who else is mad you can't chopper from place to place w/o going back into the ACC? Who else is mad that the resources at the Zoo never refresh? Who else is mad that you can't rename Pequad to Morpho because Morpho is obviously the better name. :mad:

Ah! Yeah, OKB Zero and the Airport are really good spots. A few others that spring to mind are the Mountain Relay Base, Wakh Sind Barracks, Kungenga Mine, and Mfinda Oilfield (this is a good spot for Fuel especially, because it has two containers that will always have 7500 fuel in them).

As far as I have seen, the red containers always have 7500 fuel. I think the colored versions of the other material containers work the same way, while the white ones hold much smaller amounts. I'd have to test that out to be 100% sure, though.

The locations and amounts are fixed, so once you find the best spots, just keep going back to them.

The gear raids are almost always very short for me (20-30 minutes) but I'm not sure if that depends on your Motherbase levels or not. They also show up again very quickly, usually within 1-3 missions / side-ops.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.
Reddit is way more paranoid than here, but there is the matter of the return to camp omega that no one has really mentioned yet. We know that Eli's bit got cut, but the camp omega return hasn't been mentioned much and wasn't listed in any of my rewards for uploading my save. I would imagine it most likely got cut, but we'll see if anyone makes any kind of statement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Is there a timeline on when you unlock Paz talks? I've done like 5 mementos and now she just keeps reading her book. Am at about episode 36?

• Locked thread