Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Two Beans posted:

Xavier Woods dressed as SubZero at a Dragoncon rave. :slick:

https://instagram.com/p/7PbMo6wRKP/

Them nerd girls are so gonna get Xaviered

Woods is awesome I'm glad New Day has actually worked out, I'd say it's due to how awesome and charismatic the trio are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

VoLaTiLe posted:

I hope he keeps his ringside trash talk going when he does that.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

VoLaTiLe posted:

Woods is awesome I'm glad New Day has actually worked out, I'd say it's due to how awesome and charismatic the trio are.

I'm like 110% sure Kofis enthusiasm with New Day stuff is entirely genuine. Dude went from doing nothing in the lower mid card on Superstars to being part of the best act going today. He's riding that high and loving every minute.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Delsaber posted:

I hope he keeps his ringside trash talk going when he does that.

THAT TRIIIIICEP MEAT

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

Two Beans posted:

Xavier Woods dressed as SubZero at a Dragoncon rave. :slick:

https://instagram.com/p/7PbMo6wRKP/

I wonder if he borrowed Roman Reigns' blue contact lenses?

Skaw posted:

I'm like 110% sure Kofis enthusiasm with New Day stuff is entirely genuine. Dude went from doing nothing in the lower mid card on Superstars to being part of the best act going today. He's riding that high and loving every minute.

Kofi's heel mannerisms when New Day enters and does their in ring promo are just amazing. His stupid hair, his facial expressions, all the little movements he does. He's having the time of his life. Hell, they all are. You can't fake having a good time the way New Day is having a good time. I'll skip or fast forward through Raw, but I am going to watch every New Day segment in full.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I don't remember what it was he said specifically, but after the tricep meat thing he said something about catering that just killed me.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Fsmhunk posted:

I don't remember what it was he said specifically, but after the tricep meat thing he said something about catering that just killed me.

you can't even get a hamburger backstage because big e got the market cornered on tricep meat

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
I'm amazed that so far WWE hasnt run the act into the ground yet. I was worried he was going to be playing the trombone ever week.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Interspecies? Do the wrestle bears?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

6EQUJ5 6 7 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKFUBAJSkfM&t=13

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

6EQUJ5 6 7 posted:

They have a panda bear wrestler (who is the son of another panda bear who was previously brutally murdered).

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

6EQUJ5 6 7 posted:

No but tigers do

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

6EQUJ5 6 7 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf527KRaCEc

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

6EQUJ5 6 7 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6iTEPatw58

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

They have a panda bear wrestler (who is the son of another panda bear who was previously brutally murdered).

And a space monkey

And their champ's a zombie

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

VoLaTiLe posted:

Xaviered should be a thing.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Tammy Sytch on Facebook posted:

just stumbled across Ring of Honor on a local TV station... why does their production quality look so lovely??? Next up is the Champion, Lay Lethal vs. Roderick Strong.... all I have to say about that is Roddy has a tiny weiner...

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

It may be small, but it is deceptively strong.

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014

Says the person with a lovely webcam!

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Dave Meltzer of dick scoops

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Aesop Poprock posted:

Putin is smart, but, uh, very, very evil.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Not a tweet from a wrestler, but about wrestling

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Aesop Poprock posted:

No, that's Missy Hyatt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNkPAQ_EwZ4

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

ZDar Fan posted:

I always feel bad when I see stuff like this because I want people to like wrestling, because wrestling is good. But the only wrestling people know is WWE, which is real bad.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Go RV! posted:

I always feel bad when I see stuff like this because I want people to like wrestling, because wrestling is good. But the only wrestling people know is WWE, which is real bad.

Plus even good pro wrestling probably looks bizarre to people who didn't grow up with it. I know we have a few here in this forum but I'm always surprised when I hear someone say they started watching in their 20s.

But yeah wrestling is basically the coolest poo poo ever

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

schweens posted:

Plus even good pro wrestling probably looks bizarre to people who didn't grow up with it. I know we have a few here in this forum but I'm always surprised when I hear someone say they started watching in their 20s.

But yeah wrestling is basically the coolest poo poo ever

Said this in another thread, but Wrestling Isn't Wrestling went a long way towards explaining the appeal and making new fans out of my friends.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

schweens posted:

I know we have a few here in this forum but I'm always surprised when I hear someone say they started watching in their 20s.

Yo.

Oddly enough, it was an LPer on youtube that got me into it. Well first he got me into the 2013 videogame, and from there I started watching raw and smackdown.
But yeah, I can definitely see how most people would be turned away by it at first glance.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

schweens posted:

Hell I didn't watch a single match of wrestling in my life until shortly after turning 27.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Shima Honnou posted:

Hell I didn't watch a single match of wrestling in my life until shortly after turning 27.

You missed out on the best of life.

Not the actual wrestling, but the experience of being a little kid wrestling fan. I can still remember how exited I used to get when the Ultimate Warrior would run down to the ring, and how much I hated, HATED the Hart Foundation.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Shima Honnou posted:

I still havent ever watched an entire match from start to finish.

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.

ZDar Fan posted:

This is possibly because last night's RAW was one of the worst this year :( Only good thing about it was (as usual) New Day

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/shofufu824/status/641332985674006528

I find it adorable that Funaki is so excited for pumpkin spice lattes. :3:

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.

BrigadierSensible posted:

Not the actual wrestling, but the experience of being a little kid wrestling fan. I can still remember how exited I used to get when the Ultimate Warrior would run down to the ring, and how much I hated, HATED the Hart Foundation.

The first time I can clearly remember being truly and justifiably ANGRY is when Helen threw in the towel at Survivor Series 94.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

oblique posted:

The first time I can clearly remember being truly and justifiably ANGRY is when Helen threw in the towel at Survivor Series 94.

first time I ever cursed

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

sticklefifer posted:

https://twitter.com/shofufu824/status/641332985674006528

I find it adorable that Funaki is so excited for pumpkin spice lattes. :3:

I appreciate a Starbucks employee who knows how to spell a name like Sho without accidentally adding a W to the end or something.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Delsaber posted:

I appreciate a Starbucks employee who knows how to spell a name like Sho without accidentally adding a W to the end or something.

I wonder if Big Show has this problem but in reverse.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Cabbit posted:

I wonder if Big Show has this problem but in reverse.

Of course he doesn't. His first name is "Big" and when he tells someone their response is always, "You're drat right you are!"

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

BrigadierSensible posted:

i was completely devastated when triple h quit totally for real you guys, and then came back. how could he break his word like that!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I was young enough during the invasion that I was genuinely worried that Survivor Series was gonna be the end of the WWF if their team lost.