Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gninjagnome
Apr 17, 2003

The Jumpoff posted:

So one of my bff's from the goon triangle unfriended me. I lost a consistent A.Lakshmi today.

If it was me, I haven't had a chance to log in 24 hrs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Zeus Legend Plus down with Bastet without any major issues. Went in without D.Iza the first time though and had about 300 HP less than the preemptive, whoops. And now I have my first Gaia finally.

I dunno what's with the listing for Beelze's "Not going easy anymore" but he only did the first one, I guess it's a 50/50 chance between the two.

Is there any brainless team for doing Xuanxang? I didn't think to save an unevoed dqxq unfortunately, I could maybe use Raoh or lubu I guess.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Nevermind the JP in the link (it's a NA account)
I'm assuming the best L Kali team for this account would be
L Kali/ L Kali/ L Kali/ SunQuan/ Lilith / L Kali
also Is it recommended that I keep one L Kali un ult evo for no dupe dungeons?
I also understand I need to go up a poo poo ton of levels before I can run any L. Kali teams.
https://www.padherder.com/user/sa_mouse_japan/

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Oh, new biweekly dragons, Machine Dragons. I know I'm one of the few people who likes collecting dragon sets in this. Hope they get some ridiculous combo dragons too.

PaleBlueDot
Feb 13, 2012

All the way from
Transylvania
I've been fairly lucky with Arkham Knight invades. Got one on my first mythical run, and one on a random master run. Either I'm obscenely lucky for once, or the invade rate isn't so bad. Either way, Devil Team Delay for me.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.

McDragon posted:

Oh, new biweekly dragons, Machine Dragons. I know I'm one of the few people who likes collecting dragon sets in this. Hope they get some ridiculous combo dragons too.

hough now we have the Machine Dragon Biweekly, the Mech Dragon (former) biweekly and the two different sets of machine dragons in the REM

Japan sure loves their robits

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Robot Valk when?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

djwetmouse posted:

Nevermind the JP in the link (it's a NA account)
I'm assuming the best L Kali team for this account would be
L Kali/ L Kali/ L Kali/ SunQuan/ Lilith / L Kali
I also understand I need to go up a poo poo ton of levels before I can run any L. Kali teams.
https://www.padherder.com/user/sa_mouse_japan/

Farm yourself an D. Iza today and put her in that team.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

Raenir K. Artemi posted:

hough now we have the Machine Dragon Biweekly, the Mech Dragon (former) biweekly and the two different sets of machine dragons in the REM

Japan sure loves their robits

The new biweekly machine dragons will be skillups for the cyberdragons, and their dungeons will also include the Gear series that skill up the cyberbeasts.

The number series for the machine dragons also includes room for a 6th one, meaning probably an ult evo using all 5. Hopefully it's good like Canopus/Hadar!

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

trucutru posted:

Farm yourself an D. Iza today and put her in that team.

Speaking of D. Iza, as long as here ultimate evo isn't active in NA can I auto skill up a 99 lvl Yomi Mistress, Izanami with a 99 lvl Yomi Mistress, Izanami?

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

djwetmouse posted:

I think Sandalphon is the only current No Dupes dungeon that's at all difficult. I think all the others were pretty easy but I could be forgetting something.

It looks like ult LKali's big benefit is the extra damage from her leader skill. I don't know that you're going to miss the one skill boost and a couple extra stat points (it's the equivalent of 25 HP +eggs, 10 ATK and 10 RCV) on one of your LKali subs.

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

djwetmouse posted:

Speaking of D. Iza, as long as here ultimate evo isn't active in NA can I auto skill up a 99 lvl Yomi Mistress, Izanami with a 99 lvl Yomi Mistress, Izanami?

Nope, has to be a max level ult evo, not just a regular evo

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

djwetmouse posted:

No, it only works for ult evo'ed creatures specifically, AFAIK. It wouldn't be worthwhile for DIza anyways, you can just farm more of her base form to get skillups more efficiently. (or, use the dark bowl dragon once that goes into the coin dungeon rotation.). In reality there are very few creatures where the max level dupe method is worthwhile.

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I haven't really played in a while, and I'm not really sure what to do. I've played a Ronia team for god knows how long, and I don't know if I just suck at the game, my subs are terrible (they probably are), or if power creep has rendered Ronia obsolete.

My padherder. I've also got an Athena TPA team I threw together awhile ago for shits and giggles. Just from a bit of reading, I think I've got a somewhat serviceable Osiris or Verdandi team once I level/awaken things?

Any help would be appreciated.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

dolphinbomb posted:

I haven't really played in a while, and I'm not really sure what to do. I've played a Ronia team for god knows how long, and I don't know if I just suck at the game, my subs are terrible (they probably are), or if power creep has rendered Ronia obsolete.

My padherder. I've also got an Athena TPA team I threw together awhile ago for shits and giggles. Just from a bit of reading, I think I've got a somewhat serviceable Osiris or Verdandi team once I level/awaken things?

Any help would be appreciated.

Yeah the main thing I see is Osirus+Verd/Verd/Sasuke/AMeiMei, but you've got the makings of good Shiva and Gadius/Typhon teams, if you roll the leads at any point. Other good rolls would be Bastet or Susano. Might also want to start working up that Yomi for when the awakened version hits NA.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

djwetmouse posted:

S ranked with A. Bastet team.
I feel like the only way to beat it is S-Ranked.
Has anyone seen a Arkham knight?

I managed to scoop one right away at intermediate difficulty and stoned when joker fragged me. I've got a red Sonia as my main squad so I figure he can easily replace one of the lovely dual color ogres im rollibg with

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Servaetes posted:

I managed to scoop one right away at intermediate difficulty and stoned when joker fragged me. I've got a red Sonia as my main squad so I figure he can easily replace one of the lovely dual color ogres im rollibg with

Oh yeah that Arkham knight is a HUGE handout to new Ronia players. By the time you can replace it you should be on to better leaders.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!

Siochain posted:

Really? That's bust. Not sure why they'd do that, you dont' even get the BFF back.
Are you sure its that they haven't logged in for over a day? Or are they off your friends list entirely?

I'm dumb, they hadn't logged in today yet. That's my bad.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

maou shoujo posted:

No, it only works for ult evo'ed creatures specifically, AFAIK. It wouldn't be worthwhile for DIza anyways, you can just farm more of her base form to get skillups more efficiently. (or, use the dark bowl dragon once that goes into the coin dungeon rotation.). In reality there are very few creatures where the max level dupe method is worthwhile.

Scarlet, for example. :unsmigghh:

(I am really close to evolving mine).

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Get hosed, True Endless Corridors

Also get hosed game, this is totally worth a stone.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I jumped in all cool into God rush with Shiva rather than my easy double hades team and realized I was a few hundred HP short from Zeus Dios preemptive. I guess what I'm saying is Shiva is secretly poo poo.

Don't feel like stalling with Ra so it's Hades again once I have the stamina for it.

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo
Evos in Pal Machine Friday

IntelligibleChoir
Mar 3, 2009
Can someone answer a complicated mechanics question for me? On zeus challenge 3 there is a guy who absorbs fire. Since bastet subattribute is fire and that will hit last, is it impossible to beat him with a bastet team? (Unless you get super lucky and don't break red)

yergacheffe
Jan 22, 2007
Whaler on the moon.

Yes you're screwed. Try not to clear fire.

Longer answer: Damage is processed left to right, main colors first, then sub colors. So in a monogreen Bastet team all your main green damage would fire first from left to right, then your subs from left to right. This is why it's recommended to move your subs with colors that are absorbed in a slot on the left side.

IntelligibleChoir
Mar 3, 2009
Yep. I guess my problem is that the monster goes to zero and then the last absorb comes last and heals a little. If that makes sense.

Ugh what do people use to clear it then. Should i find a kushi friend?

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
Or throw a red to green orb changer in for that one dude.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

IntelligibleChoir posted:

Yep. I guess my problem is that the monster goes to zero and then the last absorb comes last and heals a little. If that makes sense.

The Fire Absorb only lasts for 10 turns, so if you've got enough healing, you can just wait it out.

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

Stall out the red absorb, don't match red, change red orbs, partner with a different leader that has good Catte synergy, sky's the limit

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Can someone answer a complicated mechanics question for me? On zeus challenge 3 there is a guy who absorbs fire. Since bastet subattribute is fire and that will hit last, is it impossible to beat him with a bastet team? (Unless you get super lucky and don't break red)

Yes. You can also try to outlast the buff like I do with my A.Shiva team.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

madstrike posted:

Another neptune?

The art is awesome...

EDIT: seems like it is a new descend. Still looks cool.

MAN KALI!?!

Yes Plss

E: Reading the actual twitter post, people are making jokes about a possible SAO collab(because Ęgir is spelled E(e)gil in JP), so they're posting pics of Egil

Postal Parcel fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Sep 9, 2015

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Cless Alvein posted:

Evos in Pal Machine Friday
Par for the course with the next event starting on Friday. More time for me to farm up another Flampy I guess!

On that note, anyone that's looking for a 1-skill-from-hypermax Shiva Dragon: 329717311 - dirkSA

Also, any max skill Rodins that I don't have already please add me. Thanks!

edit: \/ I think the general idea is that NA's PCGFs happen twice a year: December-Januaryish and June-Julyish Dave's dates below are better.

iPodschun fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Sep 9, 2015

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything
Anyone have any idea when we'lll have another PC Godfest?

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Ironsolid posted:

Anyone have any idea when we'lll have another PC Godfest?

Traditionally, we've gotten them twice a year - one in late May/early June and one in late November/early December.

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything

DaveWoo posted:

Traditionally, we've gotten them twice a year - one in late May/early June and one in late November/early December.

Thanks a lot! I guess I'll be whaling as an early Christmas present this year.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Postal Parcel posted:

MAN KALI!?!

Yes Plss

E: Reading the actual twitter post, people are making jokes about a possible SAO collab(because Ęgir is spelled E(e)gil in JP), so they're posting pics of Egil

Kirito would have the most wonderfully broken AS+LS combo. Like match Light/Light/Dark/Dark for 8x damage with an AS that makes L/D boards and boosts his type's damage by 1.25% or something.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Evil Fluffy posted:

Kirito would have the most wonderfully broken AS+LS combo. Like match Light/Light/Dark/Dark for 8x damage with an AS that makes L/D boards and boosts his type's damage by 1.25% or something.

With 4 TPAs since he dual wields, of course.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Yeah 5 turn orb changers are cool.

I now have 11 Noel dragons. -pi stockpile is up to 15. Jewels I'm about ready to start selling away.

(Now I wait for Zo to see this post and shame me with his massive stockpile of poo poo)

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Evil Fluffy posted:

Yes. You can also try to outlast the buff like I do with my A.Shiva team.
Yep, this. He doesn't hit altogether too hard. Keep your hearts ready. A heart maker like Verdandi or Parv will help.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Yeah 5 turn orb changers are cool.

I now have 11 Noel dragons. -pi stockpile is up to 15. Jewels I'm about ready to start selling away.

(Now I wait for Zo to see this post and shame me with his massive stockpile of poo poo)

Nah, If you're looking for ~piis I am your guy (since Zo actually uses the things). I have more of each color than you do in total.

Was that enough?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
God loving dammit. 4-5 combos would just barely put Phoenix below half hp with my LKali team, which it would then heal.

I think I got a 6 combo once or twice too and that still wasn't enough. Ugh. Then it killed me.

Maybe I should try with my Shiva team? I don't have bind clear though and Hera Ur would bind Urd who is one of my biggest subs on my A. Shiva team if I don't one shot her, and I am not confident I can. :( Any advice?

My combo skills. :negative:

Edit:
Holy poo poo. You have nearly the same team I do except Echidna is where Ronia is in your team. :stare: And you still managed to beat that? Yeah I must really suck with A. Shiva... My team isn't plussed or anything really except for Urd but still.

Artificer fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Sep 9, 2015

• Locked thread